Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,400 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) (82578 Views)

Ganduje Knelt Down To Greet Muhammadu Buhari-photo / Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by Oluwaseyi456(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ojuyobo
Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by gaby(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lo
Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by naptu2: 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lawal Abdullahi Kazaure. Here he is, laughing.

2 Likes

Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
He's one of Buhari's jazz men

Ige, Governor of Oyo state and Afolabi his Deputy had serious quarrel. Afolabi was OBJ's senior in School, Ige was a friend of OBJ. So OBJ called the duo for settlement. This angered Adelakun, then UPN Leader and Commissioner in Oyo State, he reported to AWOLOWO. AWOLOWO summoned Ige and Afolabi to a meeting. He asked them why two brothers would be fighting and took their matter to the Family's Enemy...."This is a man who hates your father(AWO) and hates UPN but now pretending to love the sons of the man he hates.....Ige was sweating profusely, he was embarrassed, he knew Awolowo was disappointed. Ige and Afolabi begged AWOLOWO and baba relaxed.....

As Ige and Afolabi were going out, Awolowo called them back and said "Politically, I'm your leader, I love you both. If I use my mouth to cut kolanut for you, don't eat it but if I use my mouth to talk to you, hear and harken diligently. I know this life more than you, be careful. Whether I'm alive or dead, stay away from Olusegun Obasanjo. He hates people like you. And if you desist or reject my advice, OBASANJO will kill two of you just like what a wolf will do to antelopes..."...

The rest is history
Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by wakes: 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
awakeupcall4all:
That limping demon is the man that holds the remote controlling the dummy president.....He is always the one leading the way for the Mr. Lifeless.....I guess he is using his demonic eye to check if OBJ wan knack Buhari jazz(Funny but true).... grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked
I no fit shout beg!
Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by Slynation(m): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
awakeupcall4all:
That limping demon is the man that holds the remote controlling the dummy president.....He is always the one leading the way for the Mr. Lifeless.....I guess he is using his demonic eye to check if OBJ wan knack Buhari jazz(Funny but true).... grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked
grin
Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by frowland(m): 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
Destiny34:
Buhari is lifeless! UNITED STATES PRESIDENT "Donald Trump..

Go to POTUS twitter handle and see the way his country men are insulting the hell out of Trump. So its practically neither here nor there.
Social media have made it possible for people (Any dam soul) not to have respect for their president anymore.
If trump can be insulted so badly, then who is Buhari?
So i am not suprised about the insults I see mostly on FB and NL.
Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by wakaman: 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
Shibaraba:
If a group of fishes is called a school
And a group of wolves is called a pack

Then

A group of thieves is called a.......

A gang of thieves, a den of robbers, a pdp of criminals!

Sai Baba.
Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by opeoluwa20(m): 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
man stop calling someone's father a dullard I dont think it right for any reason
baliyubla:
That's the dullard chief of Protocol scared Obj about to send thunder to end the Lifeless bigot once and for all.
Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by hopyroll(m): 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Mehn, obj ugly sha. Upon all the wealth he has acquired both genuinely and fraudulently, see his hand like bambiala people. And he is the one talking about leprous fingers, lol.
Oga! I would rather have that kind of hands and be wealthy than my present fresh hands with radio frequency acct. If you know you know....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
The look the man gave is similar to the Nigerian movies you hear the sound Ga Gan!! Ga Ga Gan!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
For OBJ mind

Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by 22brains(m): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
three:
Just had to share this with you all... grin grin

https://twitter.com/BabajideFadoju/status/1087686635880366080?s=19
He is like "when two elephants fight, it is the grasses that suffers".
Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by 6digitscomrade: 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
Lol, thats absurd
how can I report excessive laughter on nairaland??��������
Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by leonard002(m): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by hopyroll(m): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
IYANGBALI:
He's one of Buhari's jazz men

Ige, Governor of Oyo state and Afolabi his Deputy had serious quarrel. Afolabi was OBJ's senior in School, Ige was a friend of OBJ. So OBJ called the duo for settlement. This angered Adelakun, then UPN Leader and Commissioner in Oyo State, he reported to AWOLOWO. AWOLOWO summoned Ige and Afolabi to a meeting. He asked them why two brothers would be fighting and took their matter to the Family's Enemy...."This is a man who hates your father(AWO) and hates UPN but now pretending to love the sons of the man he hates.....Ige was sweating profusely, he was embarrassed, he knew Awolowo was disappointed. Ige and Afolabi begged AWOLOWO and baba relaxed.....

As Ige and Afolabi were going out, Awolowo called them back and said "Politically, I'm your leader, I love you both. If I use my mouth to cut kolanut for you, don't eat it but if I use my mouth to talk to you, hear and harken diligently. I know this life more than you, be careful. Whether I'm alive or dead, stay away from Olusegun Obasanjo. He hates people like you. And if you desist or reject my advice, OBASANJO will kill two of you just like what a wolf will do to antelopes..."...

The rest is history
This should be in literature section.....
Can you continue the story there, I want to follow to the end abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by 22brains(m): 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
The look the man gave is similar to the Nigerian movies you hear the sound Ga Gan!! Ga Ga Gan!!
He is like "when two elephants fight, it is the grasses that suffers".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by gbaduwa: 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
APC supporters with their politics of bitterness. Engage any APC supporter on a political discussion, the next thing you will hear is banting and insults. if am wrong check Adams Oshiomole, and Lai Mohammed
Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by IFNOTGOD(m): 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
Shibaraba:

Then

IF dey are up to 40 den u know it should be ali baba n d 40 thieves

1 Like

Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by puresaint(m): 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
This is the definition of with my

"korokoro eyes"..

1 Like

Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by Sufisunni: 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
baliyubla:
That's the dullard chief of Protocol scared Obj about to send thunder to end the Lifeless bigot once and for all.

Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by Ajoboss(m): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
dawno2008:

APC shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
na u talk am o
Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
That is closest man to the President
Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by maj007(m): 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
Shibaraba:

Then

P
D
P
Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by pobosky20(m): 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
Awol1:
The guy's eyes have seen a lot.

Isn't that China's manhood tower?
Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
The man has eye defect. The two eyes don't have the same focal point. The right eye is at angle 90 degrees while the left is 45 degrees.
Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by Abdul3391(m): 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
Shibaraba:
If a group of fishes is called a school And a group of wolves is called a pack
Then
APC
Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by verifiablefacts: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
Destiny34:
Buhari is lifeless! UNITED STATES PRESIDENT "Donald Trump..
Obasanjo is a thief -Gaddafi
Re: See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
Shibaraba:

Then

den of thieves..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mamman Daura Behind President Buhari's Many Decisions / Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? / Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.