Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,824 members, 7,848,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State (53825 Views)

Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State / 'I Will Not Fund Buhari's 2019 Campaign' - Fashola / Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by Numlock: 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
How many of them get PVC, omo no be by crowd jare.

This election no be 2015 wey many people vote without PVC or rigging much, eyes don open ooo.
Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by livelymatilda22: 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
Tizu:

Atiku do not need to campaign in Igbo land. It is an insult. Igbo will vote him 98% without him coming. Buhari hates Igbo. And we hate him back.
Are you going to disobey your god nnamdi kanu just to please a Fulani Atiku?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by Okoyeebo: 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
myboy2111:
This is the first campaign rally that Cars are more than People outside

Hahahaha

Them don nearly kill Atiku for this thread, make I no add my own.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by Sleekjunior(m): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
U CANNOT COMPARE THE EAST WITH THE NORTH..U DO NOT COMPARE INDUSTRIALIST WITH CATTLE HERDERS OR NWAFOR WITH NAMA..TRY USE YOUR HEAD NAH INSTAED OF THE USUAL ANUS U GUYS ARE KNOWN FOR..IF U BELIEVE BUHARI IS D BEST MAN FOR THE JOB NO WAHALA..MY PRAYER IS MAY BUHARI NEVA DEPART FROM YOUR LIFE
Aquariann:
Lol.. Very Scanty.

Unlike PMB's campaign where people troop out in their numbers to welcome him, PDP's campaign is always filled with people adorning one campaign uniform or the other which shows they were rented.

Again, we can safely assume everyone in this stadium is hungry and jobless.. Because according to wailers, PMB campaign is filled with jobless people as no employed person would leave his office or place of work to see campaigning politicians.

Which will be very surprising because wailers want us to believe everyone in the East is a millionaire and don't depend on politicians stipends to survive.

Op, Tetlow abi Stadium road Owerri is always busy, even small keke accident is bound to cause traffic jam, so we ain't fooled by pictures of cars.
Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
Is that all?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
ashacot:
Cars plenty pass pple for the rally
It shows the quality of people attending not up north where people will be pack like ice fish and most will go back with diseases
Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by TIGRITIS: 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
dokie:

Buharis rally will be full definitely. But even you know he's not getting anything reasonable from the east.

The rally will be filled with truck loads of almajiris from the north and agberos from the SW.

They may even want to import some from Niger and Chad.
Okay. Even the election is just around 4weeks from now, we shall see.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by Okoyeebo: 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
Guys, as scanty as this rally is, most of them don't have PVC.

SE has ruined Atiku.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by shaqhead: 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Chai....gou know their cheap trick.... SalamRushdie and Pachukwudi44 can do anything to deceive their fellow wailing zombies
Dnt mind that fella.who thinks he is smart...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by Cj4charles(m): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
Aquariann:
Lol.. Very Scanty.

Unlike PMB's campaign where people troop out in their numbers to welcome him, PDP's campaign is always filled with people adorning one campaign uniform or the other which shows they were rented.

Again, we can safely assume everyone in this stadium is hungry and jobless.. Because according to wailers, PMB campaign is filled with jobless people as no employed person would leave his office or place of work to see campaigning politicians.

Which will be very surprising because wailers want us to believe everyone in the East is a millionaire and don't depend on politicians stipends to survive.

Op, Tetlow abi Stadium road Owerri is always busy, even small keke accident is bound to cause traffic jam, so we ain't fooled by pictures of cars.
One Fulani Goat Spotted

1 Like

Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by yrex01(m): 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
dokie:

It's difficult to get an igbo man who is not busy doing something. Not like the jobless guys in the North.
Yea. That's why some of em r far richer than d whole south. Even one of dem z d richest in Africa. Yeye !!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by tinsel: 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
dokie:

It's difficult to get an igbo man who is not busy doing something. Not like the jobless guys in the North.
The same way we dont come out to vote in the east after shouting up and down in the social media.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by yrex01(m): 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mk17:

It shows the quality of people attending not up north where people will be pack like ice fish and most will go back with diseases
mumu n ur 2nd name. U even admit it that car plenty pass pipu, na cars go vote ? U guys always got excuse for disappointment. I shame for Una.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by Integritychap: 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
Aquariann:
Lol.. Very Scanty.

and come to think of it this is PDP comfort zone as claimed with this scanty crowd chai...Atiku is Finished...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by Mcreloaded(m): 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
The Igbos will not lock their stores for polio rally and if by chance there is free movement on election day I trust the Igbos to go and open their shop instead to go and vote their candidate.
Thank God for PDP election day in the east will be public holiday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mk17:

Yes , Quality People with more Political and Voting awareness than the South

1 Like

Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Chai....gou know their cheap trick.... SalamRushdie and Pachukwudi44 can do anything to deceive their fellow wailing zombies
Below was APC rally when Rocha's was loved by Imolite, compare to PDP rally today, in 2015 Rocha's mobilized crowd more for Buhari, than GEJ in 2015 at least you know what happened on election day, talkmore of now APC is very unpopular in Imo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by saintade01(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
OBJ be like...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by SachaBastien(m): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
Aquariann:
Lol.. Very Scanty.

It's because they are jobless. People who have things to do don't climb rooftops to see a dead man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by livelymatilda22: 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
post=75010991:

Below was APC rally when Rocha's was loved by Impolite, compare to PDP rally today, in 2015 Rocha's mobilized crowd more for Buhari, than GEJ in 2015 at least you know what happened on election day, talkmore of now APC is very unpopular in Imo
You are obviously worried and pained..... Continue posting rubbish, by Feb 18,you will switch back to your usual Biafra shout with your God nnamdi kanu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
Okoyeebo:
Guys, as scanty as this rally is, most of them don't have PVC.

SE has ruined Atiku.
Not only PVC, they don't vote

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by deomelo: 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
SachaBastien:

It's because they are jobless. People who have things to do don't climb rooftops to see a dead man

If na athiefkULOOTER people dey climb room, na athiefkulation you go begin shout.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by Glink2018(m): 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
magoo10:
No na only 5 people, you no dey see road again abi.
I heard rochas Opened the stadium gate for them with all pleasure.
IMO state will gladly Atikulate

Let it sound to your dirty ear that Atiku can not win in I'm state....

If you contest it , then reach me via mail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by Kingjames(m): 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Zombies will be avoiding this thread like ebola.. u will see them viewing but without commenting
whats there to comment when all i could see is one or two lazy youths raising blurred campaign poster of that man that bought his way to US to win political point.

A thief will remain a thief

1 Like

Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by Afamed: 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mk17:

But when they attend PDP rally in the North, they don't go home with disease. Truly PDP are born with wailers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by saintandsinnerz: 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
TIGRITIS:

We shall see when buhari visits.
So you seriously believe Igbos will vote for Buhari enmasse? Bro, the dislike in the east for Buhari is so strong, I can tell you that. I don't know what will happen in the election but Buhari should not hope on the south east to get a reasonable vote.
Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
Afamed:

But when they attend PDP rally in the North, they don't go home with disease. Truly PDP are born with wailers
I am not a fan of attending all these meaningless rallies. what has politicians done for me that I should pack myself as ice fish?
Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by Okene2019: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Zombies will be avoiding this thread like ebola.. u will see them viewing but without commenting
Animals will be happy with this, thinking South east alone will guarantee PDPs success .

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by paq1: 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
Glink2018:

Let it sound to your dirty ear that Atiku can not win in I'm state....

If you contest it , then reach me via mail
Who is this?
Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
myboy2111:

Not only PVC, they don't vote
When you minus Lagos which is a cosmopolitan state with many tribes, other five western states are below southeast in voters registration, in voting Igbos vote more than Yorubas, Igbos are the only tribe you can find in large numbers across all states in Nigeria

Check below to see how east and west voted in 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State by breakeven: 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
ashacot:
Cars plenty pass pple for the rally
There is no almajari in Owerri. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki / 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin / Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.