Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body' (48382 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist / Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account / Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body' by melody91: 9:19am On Jan 23, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Lol, enjoy your segzynezz. People are paying millions to have it
are u segzy too or Just straight like 6...o clock??
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body' by sureheaven(m): 9:26am On Jan 23, 2019
Preeeek no give one rest
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body' by Garuskristy(f): 9:28am On Jan 23, 2019
People won't understand...but I share ur pain..#prayer#
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body' by seunmohmoh(f): 9:28am On Jan 23, 2019
Why she no dey wear Mary amaka gown?

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body' by Tamarapetty(f): 9:32am On Jan 23, 2019
melody91:
are u segzy too or Just straight like 6...o clock??
I'm not segzy dear
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body' by Ayobami7(m): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2019
Ok
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body' by pressplay411(m): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2019
Tamarapetty:

I've always opined that Beauty/Sexiness is a gift and a curse.
Some men and women can't have a normal life simply because of their physical features. They become constant victims/prey of Toasters (suitors), Cat-calls, sugar daddies/mommies, etc That would put them overtly in situations of temptations above the average person.

So, trust me, she's not just saying this out of attention-seeking. She's tired of the life her beauty/sexiness has exposed her to.

Some features can make you become endangered species. Same way some guys are more prone to cultism by virtue of their looks.

My conclusion is this.
She's a weapon. Depending on who's side she's on.
She's a weapon to preserve lives in God's hands.
But a weapon to destroy lives in Satan's hands.
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body' by Meskaofficial1(m): 9:43am On Jan 23, 2019
tammie24:
Abeg abeg abeg
We are talking election now
u mean Erection??
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body' by Badonasty(m): 9:46am On Jan 23, 2019
GistersNG:
Gambian Ghana-based actress, Princess Shyngle, has said being sexy is a curse and this point in her life, she literally hates her body.

The actress who is considered to be one of the most endowed actresses in Africa took to social media, earlier today to rant on her body.

Taking to her Instagram stories, the curvy actress wrote:

Being sexy is a f**king curse. At this point, I literally hate body. ‘

This would not be the 1st time Princess Shyngle would come online to rant about her personality.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/being-sexy-is-a-curse-i-hate-my-body-princess-shyngle

they should place this one on suicide watch
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body' by OhiOfIhima: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2019
Braindead f*cking bitch... can't you cover the texture, Just because is your money making venture..
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body' by CaptainGOOD: 9:53am On Jan 23, 2019
Tamarapetty:

Sharaap Tamara Oya come my hauz
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body' by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 23, 2019
mental illness, paranoia and bipolar, next thing she will commit suicide.

She made herself, now she wants to destroy herself.

Atiku is still a crook.
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body' by tfash96(m): 10:11am On Jan 23, 2019
This girl doesn't know what God has done for her that's my spec mehn.what others have turned plastic surgery hospital to their homes bkos of it..we love u like that but if u are still not happy with ursef we will help u pray to God 2 let u die and come back as Adesua Etomi.what about that 1?will u b pleased?
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body' by wonlasewonimi: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2019
Waste of vegetable oil
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body' by Tamarapetty(f): 10:31am On Jan 23, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Sharaap Tamara Oya come my hauz
Lol, leave me biko
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body' by nonix22(m): 10:33am On Jan 23, 2019
what's this asian kid IG page?
marvin906:
She looks like a nightmare..
Hot sexy nightmare
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body' by kric: 10:37am On Jan 23, 2019
pls am precious I need a job just have Olevel resides in port Harcourt anything will do if you have anything just text dis number 09054029661
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body' by CaptainGOOD: 10:43am On Jan 23, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Lol, leave me biko

Nope check ur pm
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body' by Tolubory(m): 10:46am On Jan 23, 2019
....and she still dey dressed half NAKED. Something dey worry that lady.
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body' by lookingfly: 10:48am On Jan 23, 2019
Things people say just to trend.... You're indeed cursed, since you've proclaimed it yourself.
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body' by bellotaofeek: 10:48am On Jan 23, 2019
She might be close to suicide o. If u are close to her, try to talk senses into her head .
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body' by steve6: 10:48am On Jan 23, 2019
Hmmmm...
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body' by Tamarapetty(f): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Nope check ur pm
Comman check by yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Rocks Pink Bikini, Pictured With An Elephant At Pool Side / BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame / Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.