Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 (15383 Views)

Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Food Concepts Plc (Chicken Republic) Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment / First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 by ipGist: 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa's Bank of Best Practise, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.

We are seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:

1.) Access Bank Plc Entry-level Graduate Recruitment 2019

Click Here To View Details

2.) Access Bank Plc Data Scientist Recruitment

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

https://access-diamond-bank-plc-2.workable.com/
Re: Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 by owomida1: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2019
They still want 16yr old applicants. Shior

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 by nonye6194: 11:01am On Jan 23, 2019
Access bank. Wayo bank deducting 25 naira for ussd transaction

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 by Octaves(m): 11:02am On Jan 23, 2019
Labour should fight this nonsense. How can you put an age limit of 24 years for people with Bsc and NYSC. This is an injustice that must be fought. What is the minister of labour doing about this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 23, 2019
Link not workin cry

Re: Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 by MrSix: 11:02am On Jan 23, 2019
Errrm
Can someone who's yet due for NYSC be eligible? I guess not.

Need a laptop?
I sell USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Check my signature. .
Re: Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 by gwales: 11:10am On Jan 23, 2019
Na waoohhh so what's the ststus of those that did diamond bank aptitude test last and are waiting for interview before the banks takeover? May Allah see us through... Ameen
Re: Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 by ofoka: 11:12am On Jan 23, 2019
ipGist:
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa's Bank of Best Practise, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.

We are seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:

1.) Access Bank Plc Entry-level Graduate Recruitment 2019

2.) Access Bank Plc Data Scientist Recruitment

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

https://access-diamond-bank-plc-2.workable.com/

One wonder how this kind of fake and dubious advert make their way to front page here.

There is no company called access-diamond bank
Re: Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 by deepwater(f): 11:14am On Jan 23, 2019
Be prepared to raise like 2m after passing all levels to strategy training school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 by qanda: 11:15am On Jan 23, 2019
Get study materials for the Test on Q and A App. See my signature for download link or search for "q and a" on Google Playstore.
Re: Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 by MrSix: 11:19am On Jan 23, 2019
IErrrm
Can someone who's yet due for NYSC be eligible? I guess not.

Need a laptop?
I sell USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Check my signature. .

1 Like

Re: Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 by temmypotter(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2019
which bank has better renumeration structures and career exposure?
first bank or access bank?
Re: Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 by AJIBSTEMI(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2019
bros its not fake
ofoka:

One wonder how this kind of fake and dubious advert make their way to front page here.

Re: Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 by Focusmind: 11:24am On Jan 23, 2019
Octaves:
Labour should fight this nonsense. How can you put an age limit of 24 years for people with Bsc and NYSC. This is an injustice that must be fought. What is the minister of labour doing about this

You people should continue hating on those attending private universities, calling them all sorts of names. Average age of graduation in private university is 21 and some graduate at 20.

Go to entry level recruitment of top consulting firms, multinationals and banks, greater numbers are from private universities and the rest from universities abroad. I tell you from experience.

I sorry for products of Nigerian public universities. The world have left you behind.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 by JUHABACH: 11:49am On Jan 23, 2019
ofoka:

access bank and diamond bank are in the process of merging. it's not fake.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 23, 2019
Focusmind:

You people should continue hating on those attending private universities, calling them all sorts of names. Average age of graduation in private university is 21 and some graduate at 20.

Go to entry level recruitment of top consulting firms, multinationals and banks, greater numbers are from private universities and the rest from universities abroad. I tell you from experience.

I sorry for products of Nigerian public universities. The world have left you behind.

Do you think everybody is as rich as ur dad who sent you to private university or abroad for studies?!.
Or are the jobs just meant for rich kids like you!!. Majority of Nigerian graduates attend public universities SO THEY MUST BE CONSIDERED IN EMPLOYMENTS & NOT SILVER SPOON KIDS LIKE YOU ONLY.

Some of you are just senseless. Any idiotic firm, bank or organization that can't employ qualified graduates from our public universities WILL GET NO MORE CUSTOMERS from Nigeria, let them go to the private universities or abroad to operate thier business. Nonsense

19 Likes

Re: Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 by Waakanda: 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
Alright
Re: Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 by Epique: 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
Focusmind:

I think your argument that the world has left public universities behind is faulty. I personally know a lot of people that graduated from foremost public universities at 20 and even below. The irony is that most of the ones who graduated at an "old age" are doing very well now, working with top organisations while a lot of the younger graduates are still struggling to keep their head above the water. This life ehn...no one knows.
Re: Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 by ehmmy11(m): 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
Access bank should employ sperm since its still very young grin
Nonsense and element
Carry your job and go to blazes

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 by memeguy: 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
When prompted for referral code, Use referral code 11727/16 for Staff Referrals to boost your chances.
Re: Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 by slayprint: 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
This is really nice.

I make customized 3D phone cases,please check my profile.Thanks.
Re: Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 by ancess2020: 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
hmmmm, Nigeria., kukuma tell us say some people don dey for the work imagine access bank: A graduate with a minimum of a second class upper division from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate and a maximum age of 24 years for Bachelor degree holders, 26 years for lawyers with a law degree....... them forget primary school na 6 years +additional 2years government strike, secondary na 6 years +2-3years additional government strike, university na 4-5years not to forget additional 1year ASUU strike,... 1 year NYSC service +1 year additional waiting for mobilization. calculate then tell when person start primary school come end university, wait for mobilization, wait for post finally, wait for work ...... chai

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 by LegitGirl(f): 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
ofoka:

The link to apply online isn't even working.
Re: Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
LegitGirl:

The link to apply online isn't even working.
it is actually, just use the last one

1 Like

Re: Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 by Unike1(m): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
The recruitment is valid and will run for a month. Please use 123501/18 as your referral code. Thanks
Re: Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 by DriftNG: 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
Who has been able to submit successfully without filling the Masters section, i can't seem to get past leaving that space empty
Re: Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019 by Ay04z(m): 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
Am done with seeking for all dis jobs. Doing well with my biz.. in most times it boils down to who u know.
Naija labour market. Wat. A scam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yes!! The Navy Dssc Form is On Sale Now! / I Got This 2 Interview Invites... / Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.