Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

How To Build A Generator That Works Without Fuel! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Build A Generator That Works Without Fuel! (624 Views)

Dangerous Picture Of A Generator And Gas Cylinder Kept Side By Side / Help! My Neighbour Disturbs Me With His Generator / Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Generator That Works Without Fuel! by janedaniel: 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2010
Build your own generator to run without fuel.
Note, you will need a working generator to start. All you will do is remove and add some things to build it in order to function without fuel ever again.

Hurry and grab your kit to build your own.
Total kit includes manual, vcd, electronic panel, others - =N=20,000
Manual plus vcd alone costs =N=5,000

For distributors, Bulk purchase of manual plus vcd alone
Purchase 10 copies for =N=40,000.

Offer valid while stocks last.
Once we exhaust available stocks, we will no longer recieve payment from anyone.Any payment recieved after stocks are finished will be refunded.

Send an email to jane.daniels91@yahoo.com for payment details.
Also include the quantity you want to purchase and specify your address.
We olnly offer free delivery to addresses within lagos. Those outside Lagos will attract delivery fees.
Re: How To Build A Generator That Works Without Fuel! by felicoobe: 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2010
have you sold one before
Re: How To Build A Generator That Works Without Fuel! by janedaniel: 12:27am On Aug 16, 2010
I haven't sold any but i have built 3 within the last 2weeks. One for my family and two for my curious neighbours. It not only runs without fuel but it automatically reduces the sound of your generator. I didn't know this until i built for my neighbour cos his own used to be very noisy. I made good money from it too. So far i have covered the money i paid for the seminar just by building for my 2 neighbours.

It is not my invention. I attended a practical seminar on it 2weeks ago organised by the group who invented it.

Believe it or not, it works. I paid a huge amount for the seminar so i intend to make money from my knowledge so far.

(1) (Reply)

The Effects Of A Brken Home On Chilldren / Is It Slavery For A Young Woman To Use The Grinding Stone? / Family Special-beautiful Pictures Of Obudu Cattle Ranch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.