Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA (60943 Views)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her / Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
Misplaced priorities. Davido should use the 1m and pay people's tuition fee or hold an academic competition, bumbum challenge is stupidity at its peak.
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by douglaschukwu: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
Is the lady doing the 4+4 sign?
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by brenister10: 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
Some mumu ladies will now be be shouting feminism up and down. See as ladies dey cast themselves all cos money
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by Uyi168: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
This kain geh can sabi fucccck...

Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by tyup(m): 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
marvin906:
This girl is so fvckable
And yet you wee not give us ur butt to fvck

Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by marvin906(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
tyup:

And yet you wee not give us ur butt to fvck

Who's this

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by omooba969(m): 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
Women! sad
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by tyup(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
marvin906:

Who's this
your secret lover smiley
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by omooba969(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
marvin906:

Who's this

Guy who wan drill your butt-hole na. grin

cc. tyup
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by kasaba(m): 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
So las las...you help us disgrace Nigeria more...ode oshi
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by marvin906(m): 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
tyup:

your secret lover smiley

I bind and cast you..
Am for and will always be for pvssy..
Shhoo my guy calm down

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by kmaster007: 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
davido suld com and see this...
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by tyup(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
marvin906:

I bind and cast you..
Am for and will always be for pvssy..
Shhoo my guy calm down

I deal with guys.....and I wount stop you from dealing with ur girls n pussy

you'll just take position when due smiley
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by seunmohmoh(f): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
Davido will be very confused to pick the winner.
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by marvin906(m): 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
tyup:

I deal with guys.....and I wount stop you from dealing with ur girls n pussy
you'll just take position when due smiley

your mad I can see it very clearly

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by Dollabiz: 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
cursed generation
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by Ategberoson(m): 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
freemanbubble:

Chai
Wanna fuckkkkng this girl
My love for black and slim girls
I go crazy for slim and black girls. Especially slim girls

I can control my erection for those big size but slim girls I can't

My love for slim girls ehnnn. Once i see them my dickkk dey stand immediately.

Adesua
Angelina Jolie
Gal gadot

you need Jesus

na ladies you dey write this unnecessary theory for? ladies worshipper association of Nigeria
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
Hmmmm i wish i can have this attitude of not being shy..

Meanwhile, ladies and Gentlemen if you want your hair and beard to grow to an enviable hight, check my signature.. You will see a positive result after two-three weeks of application..A trial will convince you!!
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by bigiyaro(m): 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
I trust "farm tool" they can do anything for the money.
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by koolaid87: 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
They are used to using your great grand parents as entertainers on the plantation, that's what majority of their newborns think we are here to do

But the moment they see you achieving greatness, they become jealous and depressed
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by dejavuh0007(m): 12:40am On Jan 24, 2019
it's only in fields like bum bum shaking that u will find blacks excelling. u won't find them in science, production, technology and co angry
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by cardoctor(m): 6:19am On Jan 24, 2019
What's so fantastic about her?
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by HeWrites(m): 6:31am On Jan 24, 2019
marvin906:
This girl is so fvckable
Abeg what's the name of this pikin?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid / CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House / Final Burial Of Late Singer, Osinachi Holds Today (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.