Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,862 members, 7,841,245 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Breaking, Kano State Commissioner Of Police Has Been Transfered To Yobe State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking, Kano State Commissioner Of Police Has Been Transfered To Yobe State (13273 Views)

Breaking: Kano Court Voids Ganduje's Appointment Of New Emirs - Daily Post / BREAKING: Kano Assembly Impeaches Speaker / Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking, Kano State Commissioner Of Police Has Been Transfered To Yobe State by Bambambiglo: 7:39am On Jan 23, 2019
They want to plant a stooge there who will help rig elections since Ganduje is completely un sellable sad
Re: Breaking, Kano State Commissioner Of Police Has Been Transfered To Yobe State by agabaI23(m): 7:44am On Jan 23, 2019
Something from 2015 drama

Inec commissooner transferred from Katsina
After the rigging he was burnt alive with his family.
Re: Breaking, Kano State Commissioner Of Police Has Been Transfered To Yobe State by Excelboi(m): 7:53am On Jan 23, 2019
Majia Musa is the Kano State PPRO and not the Commissioner of Police.... Nawa for OP o

2 Likes

Re: Breaking, Kano State Commissioner Of Police Has Been Transfered To Yobe State by Maket: 8:07am On Jan 23, 2019
lexxwiz:
Something isn't right here... All I know is, I have my PVC and booting Bubu's ass off the Vila is a primary assignment to all Nigerians.

You should see the way people were lamenting the day I went to pickup my PVC.. 99% of everyone I met there complained of how poor the nation is since bubu entered..

Forget all this online miscreants supporting bubu, go to the streets, people are in seevia pains.. Very angry citizens here in Lagos...

Good morning.
Go to the villages and you dare not talk about any other person than PMB
Re: Breaking, Kano State Commissioner Of Police Has Been Transfered To Yobe State by jerrymej(m): 8:31am On Jan 23, 2019
I should cry, right? Mtchwww
Re: Breaking, Kano State Commissioner Of Police Has Been Transfered To Yobe State by AlhajiYoung: 8:44am On Jan 23, 2019
DCP Balarabe Musa DC OPS
SP Magaji Musa PPRO
SP Daniel Tise DPO Bompai

These are the 3 guys running the affairs of police in Kano.
Re: Breaking, Kano State Commissioner Of Police Has Been Transfered To Yobe State by kayboy4y(m): 8:56am On Jan 23, 2019
LYoure very right bro.
Magaji Majiya is not the Commissiiner as stated.
AlhajiYoung:
DCP Balarabe Musa DC OPS
SP Magaji Musa PPRO
SP Daniel Tise DPO Bompai

These are the 3 guys running the affairs of police in Kano.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking, Kano State Commissioner Of Police Has Been Transfered To Yobe State by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 23, 2019
Most of comments before mine are despicable. Must you comment if you have nothing constructive to say?

You'll stay behind your keyboards, with zero intelligence on the issue brought to the fore and start posting rubbish theories to appeal to people of your ilk cry
Re: Breaking, Kano State Commissioner Of Police Has Been Transfered To Yobe State by Mystikall: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2019
That is the PPRO, Rank of police SP.
Re: Breaking, Kano State Commissioner Of Police Has Been Transfered To Yobe State by Nuhusky: 10:21am On Jan 23, 2019
SP Magaji Musa Majiya is PPRO Kano State command not commissioner
Re: Breaking, Kano State Commissioner Of Police Has Been Transfered To Yobe State by Iruosonobrugwhe: 10:41am On Jan 23, 2019
it is only a dull person that will rush to front page with no idea of what he is posting. The letter did not transfer any compol.
Re: Breaking, Kano State Commissioner Of Police Has Been Transfered To Yobe State by bahaushe1: 10:57am On Jan 23, 2019
How can an SP be a CP at the same time?
Re: Breaking, Kano State Commissioner Of Police Has Been Transfered To Yobe State by flackoFlint(m): 11:47am On Jan 23, 2019
OP stop posting rubbish, verify your source first, that is not a CP but an SP
Re: Breaking, Kano State Commissioner Of Police Has Been Transfered To Yobe State by CaptainStephen(m): 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
Dpharisee:

The exposure is very painful to you cry
Do I look like your PDP & APC clowns.
If you see no issue with a confidential document in a security organization leaking out then you need to have yourself examined.
Re: Breaking, Kano State Commissioner Of Police Has Been Transfered To Yobe State by NiajaXionist: 10:06am On Jan 24, 2019
It's sad you can't even differentiate spokesperson from a commissioner of police. No place on earth an SP becomes a commissioner
Re: Breaking, Kano State Commissioner Of Police Has Been Transfered To Yobe State by Parada: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2019
and APC keep winning elections up n down.
lexxwiz:
Something isn't right here... All I know is, I have my PVC and booting Bubu's ass off the Vila is a primary assignment to all Nigerians.

You should see the way people were lamenting the day I went to pickup my PVC.. 99% of everyone I met there complained of how poor the nation is since bubu entered..

Forget all this online miscreants supporting bubu, go to the streets, people are in seevia pains.. Very angry citizens here in Lagos...

Good morning.
Re: Breaking, Kano State Commissioner Of Police Has Been Transfered To Yobe State by lexxwiz(m): 10:50am On Jan 24, 2019
Parada:
and APC keep winning elections up n down.

Young Lad, I really don't entertain miscreants. But just not to be completely rude, I'll tell you politely.. I am not a politician. I am an entrepreneur who pays more bills than the profit I make. I am a concerned Nigerian. My beef is with Buhari. Nuf said.

Now swerve to your hole with your APC anthem, will you?
Re: Breaking, Kano State Commissioner Of Police Has Been Transfered To Yobe State by Parada: 11:42am On Jan 24, 2019
Old rnoron how does this dispel the fact that APC keep winning election up n down.
lexxwiz:

Young Lad, I really don't entertain miscreants. But just not to be completely rude, I'll tell you politely.. I am not a politician. I am an entrepreneur who pays more bills than the profit I make. I am a concerned Nigerian. My beef is with Buhari. Nuf said.

Now swerve to your hole with your APC anthem, will you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDDC Probe: NANS, NYCN Tell Akpabio To Step Down For Proper Investigation / Reps’ Bill Seeks 10-Year-Jail Sentence For Disclosure Of Security Agents’ ID / Dr. Godspower Oshodin Appointed As Ecowas Youth Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.