Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Eligible Voters In Aba Accuse INEC Of Frustration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eligible Voters In Aba Accuse INEC Of Frustration (7298 Views)

APC To INEC: We Demand To Know The total Number Of Eligible Voters / PDP Alerts INEC Of Moves To Replace Results In Edo North / The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eligible Voters In Aba Accuse INEC Of Frustration by shamaki1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
same with my brother, they the first sect to register for pvc but uptil now they have nt given him the pvc
Re: Eligible Voters In Aba Accuse INEC Of Frustration by ezkimow(m): 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
post=75033884:

From Your compound!

Any other Question of the day?!
OYA HIT ME!

You really deserved that your
ZonB D'orTM Award.
Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Eligible Voters In Aba Accuse INEC Of Frustration by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
post=75033632:
Good to see Nnamdi Cownu is nothing but a dead dog!
Only Igbos, the troublemakers take him serious.
Not the TRUE and honest IGBOS.

True igbos are for Sai Baba.
face ur dead suya business and shut that ur brown qworo teeth up and stop posting trash here just for likes and 30k naira ,which Igbo land hav u been to to know dere political culture or u are been decieved by the balkanized igbos screaming sai baba on nairaland and fb
Re: Eligible Voters In Aba Accuse INEC Of Frustration by IQscanner: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
Every nairalander should be aware of one and his cohort these are the gluttonous ingrates the APC and PMB led administration are using in their current online campaign to sway feeble minded Nigeria from taking the right decision ..........a vote for buhari is a vote against human life be wise #back2daura#

3 Likes

Re: Eligible Voters In Aba Accuse INEC Of Frustration by Nigerianization(m): 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
post=75033613:

What an absurd allegation!

It's not absurd. It's a fact.

I paid through my nose to get mine. I just don't want to wail over it.

1 Like

Re: Eligible Voters In Aba Accuse INEC Of Frustration by naijaking1: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
cosmatika:
Who doesn't know that INEC frustrates potential voters in the SE & SS? In the North, PVC is share house to house, but down here, 500 people will go to collect their PVC in a day, only 20 people will be given at the end of the day. Either they tell you their laptop is down, or they want to go on for launch. After they'll be saying people down south don't vote embarassed

That was instituted by the last INEC commisioner Jega, who used it rig out GEJ. Interesting that nobody had done anything about it until now. So next time you see SE voting numbers as being the least nationwide, just know it was engineered that way by northern politicians bent on disenfranchising Igbos.
Re: Eligible Voters In Aba Accuse INEC Of Frustration by xynerise: 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
post=75033613:

Mr. Man, it is true. I am a victim here in Lagos.
Re: Eligible Voters In Aba Accuse INEC Of Frustration by Modarun(m): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
This is my problem with Igbos. Cant you see they plan to make sure you dnt vote? What will it cost the voters to organize themselves and demand that INEC give them their Voters cards? Someone dnt want you to vote, and you allow him get away with it. Funny most of those in INEC South East are Igbos. What a shameless people. organize yourselves, there is an NGO who beams the light on this. Please Aba people should insist. Your vote is your right.

1 Like

Re: Eligible Voters In Aba Accuse INEC Of Frustration by donbenie(m): 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
post=75033613:

Am not surprised you found it absurd.. shocked
Re: Eligible Voters In Aba Accuse INEC Of Frustration by Akabuking: 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
hold your ibo brothers working with INEC accountable. The will always seek for bribe before giving out PVCs. things that ought to be free you will pay it.

1 Like

Re: Eligible Voters In Aba Accuse INEC Of Frustration by Modarun(m): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
Akabuking:
hold your ibo brothers working with INEC accountable. The will always seek for bribe before giving out PVCs. things that ought to be free you will pay it.

I dey tell you, a very useless set of human beings. how can you deliberately disenfrenchize your people because of money? And the docile south east people will just out of frustration go home when in fact, there are morethan enough means to call the attention of the world to the problem. What is the South east people and the PDP doing about this? nothing.
Re: Eligible Voters In Aba Accuse INEC Of Frustration by Akabuking: 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
Modarun:
This is my problem with Igbos. Cant you see they plan to make sure you dnt vote? What will it cost the voters to organize themselves and demand that INEC give them their Voters cards? Someone dnt want you to vote, and you allow him get away with it. Funny most of those in INEC South East are Igbos. What a shameless people. organize yourselves, there is an NGO who beams the light on this. Please Aba people should insist. Your vote is your right.
true. my ibo brothers hardly fight for their rights. Always talking about business while our region gets polluted and relegated.
Re: Eligible Voters In Aba Accuse INEC Of Frustration by Akabuking: 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
Modarun:

I dey tell you, a very useless set of human beings. how can you deliberately disenfrenchize your people because of money? And the docile south east people will just out of frustration go home when in fact, there are morethan enough means to call the attention of the world to the problem. What is the South east people and the PDP doing about this? nothing.
my brother, we Igbo's claim smart but in.reality we are foolish. I stay in the north, one thing I like about the northerners is that the fight for their right even if it means using force. The other the threatened to burn down the whole town if the should Tempa with southern Kadunas' local government election. Hardly will you see that kind of struggle in S.E.
Re: Eligible Voters In Aba Accuse INEC Of Frustration by Splashme: 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
cosmatika:
Who doesn't know that INEC frustrates potential voters in the SE & SS? In the North, PVC is share house to house, but down here, 500 people will go to collect their PVC in a day, only 20 people will be given at the end of the day. Either they tell you their laptop is down, or they want to go on for launch. After they'll be saying people down south don't vote embarassed
Re: Eligible Voters In Aba Accuse INEC Of Frustration by rusher14: 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
Labi said no erection.
Re: Eligible Voters In Aba Accuse INEC Of Frustration by DEBJOCH1(m): 1:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
I DON'T WISH THEM TO GET THEIR CARDS BECAUSE THESE ARE THE FOOLISH ABIANS WHO WILL WANT TO RETURN THAT FAILURE OF A GOVERNOR BACK.
Re: Eligible Voters In Aba Accuse INEC Of Frustration by Billionaire09: 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
Take your PVC to Arewa and Oduduwalandels.

Either you vote or don't vote, una votes no dey counts.

Inec chairman will vote on your behalf, just sit at home on that day with your family.

There will no Nigeria elections in Biafraland comes 16th of next month.

Re: Eligible Voters In Aba Accuse INEC Of Frustration by slowbreeze(f): 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
It's like that also in the SS..Someone that registered for new Voters card since 2017 December at INEC office in Portharcourt is still being told that his PVC is not ready..Meanwhile i learnt they even bring it to their doorsteps in d North..INEC has been compromised but God pass them.Back to Daura 2019 is still ON.
Re: Eligible Voters In Aba Accuse INEC Of Frustration by linearity: 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
cosmatika:

Last last, na dem dem.

A man’s mortal enemy is always someone from his own fold.

My point is, the guy sharing PVC house to house in the North, or the guy over seeing the operation or in charge is a Northern.

The guy heading the INEC office in the south and putting road blocks for his fellow kinsmen to collect their cards is a Southern.

There is no grand scheme from INEC headquarters to frustrate Card distributions, all these are local issues to maximize fraud and make some money from the exercise.
Re: Eligible Voters In Aba Accuse INEC Of Frustration by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
cosmatika:
bro leave that talk. I went to aba north yesterday with my bro to get his pvc,it didn't take that long,I got mine at umuahia on monday-it didn't take long also.Why do we always like to complain over nothing sef?
Re: Eligible Voters In Aba Accuse INEC Of Frustration by dokie: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
post=75033632:
Good to see Nnamdi Cownu is nothing but a dead dog!
Only Igbos, the troublemakers take him serious.
Not the TRUE and honest IGBOS.

True igbos are for Sai Baba.

You are very correct. Let them give us our pvcs so that we can vote for him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC. Ogbeni Aregbesola Declared Winner Of Osun State Election 2014 / Buhari Is Sick!!! / EFCC Files 30 Charges Against Ajumogobia, SAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.