Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

I'm Not Married But Will Love To Be Married Soon - Natasha Hadiza Akpoti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Married But Will Love To Be Married Soon - Natasha Hadiza Akpoti (12686 Views)

Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race / Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) / Natasha Akpoti Involved In Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Road. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Married But Will Love To Be Married Soon - Natasha Hadiza Akpoti by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 23, 2019
Fans and supporters of the SDP kogi central senatorial candidate Natasha akpoti were left marveled after she revealed her marital status in a 50minutes live video chat on Facebook yesterday, she said "I'm not married, but will love to be married soon" "I respect the institution called marriage and it wasn't in my desire to be single" she further said.

Watch the video here https://www.facebook.com/natashaakpoti1/videos/10156567078666758/?app=fbl

Re: I'm Not Married But Will Love To Be Married Soon - Natasha Hadiza Akpoti by Yambee: 10:51am On Jan 23, 2019
Ok
Re: I'm Not Married But Will Love To Be Married Soon - Natasha Hadiza Akpoti by NAPC1(m): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2019
Natasha Hadiza Akpoti
Re: I'm Not Married But Will Love To Be Married Soon - Natasha Hadiza Akpoti by richidinho(m): 11:42am On Jan 23, 2019
Tell her i saw her face in my dreams
infact i luv her
Re: I'm Not Married But Will Love To Be Married Soon - Natasha Hadiza Akpoti by BigBabyJesus: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ebira winch

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Married But Will Love To Be Married Soon - Natasha Hadiza Akpoti by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
BigBabyJesus:
Ebira winch
na you be winch ����

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Married But Will Love To Be Married Soon - Natasha Hadiza Akpoti by Optional09: 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
Is she looking for someone who might be interested? That lady is so complete.

She will better off as Governor, her brain is spicy
Re: I'm Not Married But Will Love To Be Married Soon - Natasha Hadiza Akpoti by Myself2(m): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2019
Hmmm 3 children, the oldest is 20 years and she is not married. Madam if na single mother you don sign, please face it and stop deceiving yourself about wanting to get married

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Married But Will Love To Be Married Soon - Natasha Hadiza Akpoti by Okoroawusa: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2019
Myself2:
Hmmm 3 children, the oldest is 20 years and she is not married. Madam if na single mother you don sign, please face it and stop deceiving yourself about wanting to get married
She doesn't want to say "I am a single mother".

But really there is nothing wrong with a single mom aspiring to any position in life. There is too much hype about marriage in Nigeria n she just wants to please some people who might see her not being married as the only issue they have with her...
Re: I'm Not Married But Will Love To Be Married Soon - Natasha Hadiza Akpoti by Modernist: 10:26am On Nov 13, 2019
She's beautiful and brainy, a very rare combination, my favourite.
Re: I'm Not Married But Will Love To Be Married Soon - Natasha Hadiza Akpoti by fergie001: 10:30am On Nov 13, 2019
richidinho:
Tell her i saw her face in my dreams

infact i luv her

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Married But Will Love To Be Married Soon - Natasha Hadiza Akpoti by BlackfireX: 11:22am On Nov 13, 2019
Please can someone pass this to her...

Please come and marry me....

PM me.

Thanks.
Re: I'm Not Married But Will Love To Be Married Soon - Natasha Hadiza Akpoti by Myself2(m): 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
Okoroawusa:

She doesn't want to say "I am a single mother".

But really there is nothing wrong with a single mom aspiring to any position in life. There is too much hype about marriage in Nigeria n she just wants to please some people who might see her not being married as the only issue they have with her...

Nigeria did not start the marriage institution,even for a man, it is an unwritten code that the man must be responsible."RESPONSIBLE"in this case meaning, he must have a woman to call wife cos if you cannot keep and run a normal home, why do you want to run a whole state. Don't look at me that way, ask politicians, this is what obtains.
For this woman, gosh she is such a dashing beauty and I'm sure so many guys must have wooed her for marriage, oh well, she has every right not to want to be under any man. However, one must always remember that there is always a price to pay for the choices we make
Re: I'm Not Married But Will Love To Be Married Soon - Natasha Hadiza Akpoti by Niaja4real(m): 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
silverline22:
Fans and supporters of the SDP kogi central senatorial candidate Natasha akpoti were left marveled after she revealed her marital status in a 50minutes live video chat on Facebook yesterday, she said "I'm not married, but will love to be married soon" "I respect the institution called marriage and it wasn't in my desire to be single" she further said.

Watch the video here https://www.facebook.com/natashaakpoti1/videos/10156567078666758/?app=fbl
Madam Nastasha Akpoti, I'm not married too & I'm indeed interested.
Re: I'm Not Married But Will Love To Be Married Soon - Natasha Hadiza Akpoti by fykes(m): 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
Front line female politicians in naija are either oga's concubines or hustling slay mamas.
Those are not what u do while actively keeping a home.
She's not married, but trust me, she wouldn't be able to make the sacrifices and deals that got her where she is as a politician today if she had to deal with keeping a husband happy.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Married But Will Love To Be Married Soon - Natasha Hadiza Akpoti by sweetonugbu: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
Can she be a third wife, I am accommodating.

Re: I'm Not Married But Will Love To Be Married Soon - Natasha Hadiza Akpoti by divabolanle: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
hmmmm... nice
Re: I'm Not Married But Will Love To Be Married Soon - Natasha Hadiza Akpoti by oni500: 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
i love you plz marry me

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Got Poorer In Buhari’s First Term — The Economist / Lockdown: Consumers Lodge 2,715 Cases Over Poor Electricity Supply, Services / Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.