Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying (25011 Views)

51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by queenblog(f): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2019
Photos: Nigerian woman gives birth to twins after 8 years of ''waiting, crying, sowing seeds and dashing money to doctors'

A Nigerian woman identified as Chinyere Nwakaibeya took to Facebook to share her testimony. She gave birth to a set of twins after eight years of waiting. Read her post below.

"I never stop saying Amen... I keep Taping from other people testimony... I keep believing in God... After 8yr of waiting, crying, sowing seeds and above all dashing Doctors my money.. God did it without asking for Money.... TWO WONDERFUL CHILDREN .Giving me a new name (Mama Ejima only me).. U r next in line in Jesus name Amen..."

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/photos-nigerian-woman-gives-birth-to.html

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by queenblog(f): 11:47am On Jan 23, 2019
more

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by cassidy1996(m): 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
The Lord is Good..........

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
Awwn,thank God

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by TeeSeven(m): 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
Congratulations!!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by Dannyblaze4040(m): 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
Congrats to you....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by Weblady(f): 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
barrenness shall not be our portion in jesus name !! shocked cool

Click like if you agree, wink and share if you don't undecided

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by kakabre(f): 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
Congratulations to her
And may this blessing fall on me when it is time

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by freemanbubble: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
cassidy1996:
The Lord is Good..........
Which lord
Na today day break for your lord eye
Nor be since eight years
Abeg shut up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by Waakanda: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
Happy for her cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by derok3045x: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by ezebunafo(m): 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
I tap the annointing for my sis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by aminusodiq(m): 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
hi
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by Life4Varnity: 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
some will still come here and say no be God say her time to get belle born pikin reach ni

if u reading this and you seeking for the fruit of the womb.. RECEIVE IT NOW IN JESUS NAME.. AMEN

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by henrygale(m): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
First of all. Congratulations on the birth of your twin babies. I pray they grow to good old age and you will not lack the resources to take good care of them.

I understand the frustration of a woman battling with infertility, however, when the result is achieved some people end up tongue lashing where dey went to seek help, with the medical profession taking a chunk of these wrong choice of words. In this case, she claimed she dashed doctors money.
She could have been honest enough to say she paid for infertility treatment services which unfortunately didn't work out as planned. That doesn't amount to dashing doctors money! I believe the delivery and antenatal were all conducted by a doctor or doctors or in support of the relevant paramedics in the health profession....so she could atleast have also given them some credits too, and not being quick to assert she dashed doctors money in the process of solving her infertility problem. Not all infertility treatment comes out positive at first trial.
Congrats once again, and God bless the kids.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by Burgerlomo: 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
Congratulations cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by faithfull18(f): 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
Life4Varnity:
some will still come here and say no be God say her time to get belle born pikin reach ni

if u reading this and you seeking for the fruit of the womb.. RECEIVE IT NOW IN JESUS NAME.. AMEN
Amen!
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by Felyyaks(f): 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
God is great
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by martineverest(m): 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
congratulations mama.....it's a blessing to give birth ,but train up those children so they don't become menace to the society

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by Passionate888: 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ok o
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by Emmytrill(m): 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
This indeed is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our sight. I tap from this blessing of twins. A boy and a girl!
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by dayleke: 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
So not so beautiful ones no dey born?

OP, behave yourself o.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by engrjacuzzi: 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
only God can do it... congratulations

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
Life4Varnity:

At least this is beyond science. Science may give everything need in life but it can't give peace or Joy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by Trustme2(m): 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
The kind of contraceptives that so e women use during their early youthful age eventually affects them later in life. All slay Queens slaying away your lives now, you better change or live your later lives in perpetual regrets.
Thank God that he smiled on you madam finally.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by chloride6: 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
If I say I, you say V, another man say F, omo na you sabi

grin

Congrats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by Unconquerable: 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
I rejoice with her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Sues Her Father For Delaying Her Marriage To The 'love Of Her Life' / Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation / Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.