Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying (25019 Views)

51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!! My Father's Brother Wants To Inherit Some Of His Properties / Is It Right For Me To Ask My Mum To Divorce My Dad?? / How Do You Turn Down Someone's Food Without Offending Them??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.