Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Breaking: Sokoto Residents Shun Buhari, Because Of Obasanjo's Letter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Sokoto Residents Shun Buhari, Because Of Obasanjo's Letter (4086 Views)

Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi / 2019: Okorocha, Nnamani, Nwobodo, Ministers, Others Shun Buhari Campaign Meeting / Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Sokoto Residents Shun Buhari, Because Of Obasanjo's Letter by Afamed: 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
SalamRushdie:
If Nairaland is working well the OP need to be penalised !!!!
Sorry you are disappointed. It's not by dollar, it's by being patriotic. Catch us in Kebbi state in the next 2hrs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Sokoto Residents Shun Buhari, Because Of Obasanjo's Letter by modath(f): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
tesppidd:
But seriously I never pay any mind to these crowds at these campaign rallies, whether APC or PDP.

These rallies do not point to anything.

None of these rallies comprise of more than 50,000 people at a time, and most states have over 1 million voters.

That's a drop in the ocean!

However, there is no way Buhari is losing the election.

End of story.... You Sabi.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sokoto Residents Shun Buhari, Because Of Obasanjo's Letter by Afamed: 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
KwoiZabo:
Don't worry when Atiku visits, we will place the pictures side by side.
Atiku has already visited Sokoto with less than 267 attendees. Appendage /Atiku has been rejected in Sokoto long ago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Sokoto Residents Shun Buhari, Because Of Obasanjo's Letter by michealewela: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
tesppidd:
But seriously I never pay any mind to these crowds at these campaign rallies, whether APC or PDP.

These rallies do not point to anything.

None of these rallies comprise of more than 50,000 people at a time, and most states have over 1 million voters.

That's a drop in the ocean!

However, there is no way Buhari is losing the election.
Based on what
Re: Breaking: Sokoto Residents Shun Buhari, Because Of Obasanjo's Letter by TIGRITIS: 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
SalamRushdie:
If Nairaland is working well the OP need to be penalised !!!!
Lol.
Did the op stop you from posting your #10 per post comments? As painful as the caption looks to you, at least it has just earned you additional #10 now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Sokoto Residents Shun Buhari, Because Of Obasanjo's Letter by BlackMbakara1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
Haha cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Sokoto Residents Shun Buhari, Because Of Obasanjo's Letter by Teibaba(m): 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
I was this close to believing the story if not for the "because of obj letter".

Abeg who letter ep

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sokoto Residents Shun Buhari, Because Of Obasanjo's Letter by thatigboman: 2:35am On Jan 25, 2019
Mods, i wonder why this misleading headling is still here
Re: Breaking: Sokoto Residents Shun Buhari, Because Of Obasanjo's Letter by KuwaiitiDinar: 2:50am On Jan 25, 2019
This is MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mods Please Ban The Use Of The Word ''Tribe'' On This Forum / Are You Listening To Jega? / Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.