Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Pretty Mike Shows His Matching Cars (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Shows His Matching Cars (photo) (44462 Views)

AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] / Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Mike Shows His Matching Cars (photo) by GisterBlogger: 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lagos Club owner and controversial socialite, Pretty Mike took to Instagram to show off his matching expensive whips, which are all in white colours.

He wrote;

Forgive anyone who has caused you pain or harm...Keep in mind that forgiving is not for others. It is for You...Forgiving is not forgetting. It is remembering without anger. It Frees up your power, heals your body, mind and spirit. Forgiveness opens up a pathway to a new place of peace where you can persist despite what has happened to you ��..........”Babe I have Forgiven You”.......#BBB #MartellBrandAmbassador #CuttingTagsForFun #PabloWay #Husbandmaterial

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/lagos-club-owner-pretty-mike-shows-off-his-matching-expensive-whips

Re: Pretty Mike Shows His Matching Cars (photo) by GisterBlogger: 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2019

Re: Pretty Mike Shows His Matching Cars (photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
White Army!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Shows His Matching Cars (photo) by itspzpics(m): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
Chaiii
Re: Pretty Mike Shows His Matching Cars (photo) by Slynation(m): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
All whites everything.....!! No wonder he has so many slaves in form as ladies worshipping him!!

8 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Shows His Matching Cars (photo) by OneCorner: 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
Vanity ontop vanity
Better leave this worldly things and seek eternal life

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Shows His Matching Cars (photo) by forreelinc(m): 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
OneCorner:
Vanity ontop vanity
grin loser talk

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Shows His Matching Cars (photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
He's so hot wink
Re: Pretty Mike Shows His Matching Cars (photo) by SalamRushdie: 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
OneCorner:
Vanity ontop vanity

hahahahaha

18 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Shows His Matching Cars (photo) by dreamwords: 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
So this dude is this rich
Re: Pretty Mike Shows His Matching Cars (photo) by Sweetcollins: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ego amaka
Mana ezigbo ego makarisiri

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Shows His Matching Cars (photo) by newproject(m): 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
I will buy this Car Tomorrow
Re: Pretty Mike Shows His Matching Cars (photo) by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
OneCorner:
Vanity ontop vanity
...these...things...

18 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Shows His Matching Cars (photo) by noble71(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
Money Over Bitches! Make the dollars and watch bitches killing themselves over you.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Shows His Matching Cars (photo) by barnawilla: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
GisterBlogger:
Lagos Club owner and controversial socialite, Pretty Mike took to Instagram to show off his matching expensive whips, which are all in white colours.

He wrote;

Forgive anyone who has caused you pain or harm...Keep in mind that forgiving is not for others. It is for You...Forgiving is not forgetting. It is remembering without anger. It Frees up your power, heals your body, mind and spirit. Forgiveness opens up a pathway to a new place of peace where you can persist despite what has happened to you ��..........”Babe I have Forgiven You”.......#BBB #MartellBrandAmbassador #CuttingTagsForFun #PabloWay #Husbandmaterial

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/lagos-club-owner-pretty-mike-shows-off-his-matching-expensive-whips

Accept Jesus and be Save

Re: Pretty Mike Shows His Matching Cars (photo) by Maxcollins042(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
He is simply saying we should forgive him for showing off.
Re: Pretty Mike Shows His Matching Cars (photo) by Satan66(m): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
I wanna own a woman and make her my dog.
She should eat my poo, How much for one pretty Mike?
Re: Pretty Mike Shows His Matching Cars (photo) by soliddust2020: 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
Re: Pretty Mike Shows His Matching Cars (photo) by wamide042(m): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
Please can anyone link me up.. I wish to go into cocaine business.. Kindly call me if you any info or link 08158701154 or email me... korewande042@gmail.com

6 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Shows His Matching Cars (photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
Na white them take do him own for am! cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin

If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Shows His Matching Cars (photo) by grandstar(m): 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
OneCorner:
Vanity ontop vanity

How can I send you a million likes?
Re: Pretty Mike Shows His Matching Cars (photo) by melanch(m): 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
Don't let the social media make you feel like you ain't trying or put in some kind of depression.
If you are doing the right thing...not scamming anyone or yahoo yahoo... God will soon make us bigger.

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Shows His Matching Cars (photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
ego amaka
Re: Pretty Mike Shows His Matching Cars (photo) by Chepy: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
God willing I’m getting that GLE 450 this year angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Fighting & Beating A Fan In London --( Pics & Vid ) / Imohimi Edgar Speaks On Tagbo, DJ Olu & Chime Amaechina's Death (Video) / Onyii Alex: Before And After Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.