Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari (12252 Views)

Schools, Markets Shut As Sit At Home Berths In Asaba, Others (Pix, Video) / Hijab: 10 Kwara Schools To Remain Shut For Safety Reasons / Lagos Markets Shut To Honour Jakande (2) (3) (4)

Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
Olanrewaju Lawal,Birnin-Kebbi

Public schools including markets have all closed down ahead of President Muhammadu Buhari’s arrival for the APC presidential campaign in Kebbi State.

All the public schools, it was gathered closed hurriedly on Wednesday as both primary and secondary schools pupils were seen along major streets of Birnin-Kebbi as they geared to welcome the president.

Already, Haliru Abdu Stadium, Birnin-Kebbi, where the presidential campaign will take place is full to capacity.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/kebbi-schools-markets-shut-down-for-buhari/?fbclid=IwAR03H5P7KoegExUB3pNJBgi5SrHA_cTlypw6K0Z6YF2Jg-PEYSFAlonAgl8
Re: Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
Everyone wants to identify with the peoples General.

People in Kebbi are already claiming that kebbi state is Buharis second home.

There is mad love for Mr President cheesy

NEXT LEVEL straight!!

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by yomi96(m): 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
Not like they are interested in going to school or making the economy better. The north has always been the bane of the our progress as a country.

16 Likes

Re: Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by netpro(m): 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
Reelecting President Buhari is a National Project.

Criminals who want to get their friends rich over night and their corruption-loving supporters will be resisted to the fullest.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by MrAJQ(m): 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
Everyone want to move to the next level

Re: Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by chiangwar: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
With buying of vote as VP is doing right ?

netpro:

Criminals who want to get their friends rich over night and their corruption-loving supporters will be resisted to the fullest.

Re: Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by chiangwar: 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
Not everyone say you want next level which is impossible

MrAJQ:
Everyone want to move to the next level

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
I wonder what APC means when it says next level....NEXT LEVEL to hunger,epileptic power,recession, corruption, failure, calamity, nepotism.Who did we offend in this country angry

Re: Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
I wonder what APC means when it says next level....NEXT LEVEL to hunger,epileptic power,recession, corruption, failure, calamity, nepotism.Who did we offend in this country ? angry

Re: Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
Damentia:
I wonder what APC means when it says next level....NEXT LEVEL to hunger,epileptic power,recession, corruption, failure, calamity, nepotism.Who did we offend in this country angry

Who did PDP offend that all they can think about and present is corruption and corrupt people.

A people programmed to be corrupt and also programmed to have only the corrupt and lovers of the corrupt as supporters.

Who did we offend in this country that they could lead us to recession, calamity, hunger, epileptic power, corruption, etc.

The devil reigns supreme in PDP obviously

Re: Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by alizma: 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
as long as Nigeria is one, the north may continue to determine what happens in Nigerian political terrain. Have you seen how these people are committed to political activities? and someone somewhere, just want to sit down at home and request to be allowed to decide what happens, no way.

Re: Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by jumobi1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
Man they love Buhari in the North East and West o. He can do no wrong there.

Re: Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by MrAJQ(m): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
chiangwar:
Not everyone say you want next level which is impossible

So you don't want to go to the next level?

Re: Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by Goahead(m): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
Whatever, the resolution of the rest of Nigeria still stands...

Sending the lifeless dullard to his gay cattle, his almajiri voters won't return him to Aso rock!

Re: Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by Stocking: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
yomi96:
Not like they are interested in going to school or making the economy better. The north has always been the bane of the our progress as a country.
Stop saying nonsense

Re: Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
Re: Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by BafanaBafana: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
Never in the history of Africa has a leader been so loved.

Re: Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by Mopolchi: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
angry Pipu no come sef
Re: Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by rickyrex(m): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
ahahah well even the person visiting the state has no formal education. I wont be surprised if the universities are ask to shut down too. illiterate welcoming king of illiterate
Re: Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by farem: 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
netpro:

Re: Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by Winningodd03571: 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
See below
Re: Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by Binikingdowm: 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
Useless governor

Re: Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by Olukat(m): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

NEXT LEVEL straight!!

So schools and businesses are shut and you are happy shocked shocked
I hope they will be forced to vote him

Re: Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by danot1030: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Which state or town have short down activities for Atiku? None

Re: Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by dokyOloye: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
Schools shut down?
Boko haram ideology.

Re: Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by paperboi147: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
Correct your spellings and stop saying nonsense
Mopolchi:
angry Pipu no come sef

Re: Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by ozo13(m): 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

NEXT LEVEL straight!!
was on ground gidigba.the only politicians in nigeria that can make me attend political rallies

Re: Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by Dpharisee: 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
The good part of this election is that the two major party candidates are both from the North and Muslims, they will checkmate child voters against each other grin grin
Re: Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari by goaldynboy: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
Why should the Governor close down all business and educational activities of the state just because the Lifeless one is visiting?!

What will he say different from how he disgraced himself in national TV as follows:

*Nigerians reactions to President Buhari's debate on NTA*

Had no strength to watch Buhari/Asibanjo & Kadaria charade,last night. After a few commmets from the owner of 150 cows,i killed my generator & buried myself in my bed. Couldnt waste my fuel watching morons,liars & nincompoops.
*John Dandafu*

APC said 1 Chance but Nigerians heard Change. The president clearly has hearing problem or he lacks comprehension.
*Akinkunmi Adewale*

Worst President in Africa how do we get here God??.
Talking of point.
Answering question off point.
I'm down, can't continue watching this shi...
*Ibraheem Idris*

President Muhammadu Buhari is the most empty and incoherent President our country has ever produced. May we never go lower.
*Alhaji mustapha Abubakar*

It’s obvious why PMB lacks the courage to debate. Apart from lacking substance, not just does he find communicating to the people who entrusted him with their lives a herculean task, but he is so arrogant to the extent he thinks he’s doing Nigerians a favour being their president
*Omolola Jayeola*

That was such a total disappointment,Buhari is a grade A embarrassment. Thank God I don’t have a voters card.
*Ajoke Daramola*

They tried to hide Buhari from all these interviews because they have no confidence in his intellectual capacity. But Nemesis shaa�.
*Adebayo Adebiyi*

Will you accept the results of the election if you lose it?

Buhari - I think that is impossible.
Dear God, Over to you.
For anyone crying about the above post, go to 1:55:44, your Baba said it, I didn't put the words in his mouth.
https:///IY7F3tWNu9
*Ayo Fabiyi*

Damn this is the first time I'm listening to buhari speak and I've never felt dumber
*Yakima Abdulmahmud*

Moreover, I feel ashamed to say I heard Him talked though but couldn't pick what he said. Can't say what language he's communicating with.
*Ganiyu Akinlade*

I swear. I can barely make out both his accent plus the sense in what he's saying �
*Uche Emordi*

I suspect that someone has injected Buhari with something. Some kind of desease causing dementia or similar. His brain is not working properly and it has gotten very worse
*Nuhu Wakili*

Naive Buhari actually saying he trusts the state assembly to do the right thing.. Also indirectly saying he expected the governor to trust someone with the money.. overwhelmed that he’s collecting it himself while smiling ..
*Ahmed Rufai*

Buhari does not know the kind of technology used to capture Ganduje. WoW!
*Nicolas James*

Buhari said he wondered why Ganduje did not send someone to collect the money on his behalf. Chineke nna!
*Henry Ibe*

Buhari is on nat’l TV defending a governor who was caught on video taking cash bribes. Sad.

A smarter response wld have been: taking a bribe is wrong in every instance regardless of who and what context. If allegations against Ganduje are proven, he shd be punished accordingly.
*Amaka Anku*

A bit worrying that any time they ask President Buhari if he will concede to defeat if Atiku beats him at the polls, he will start telling you History of how he contested several times and was in court for several months at both levels of Judiciary. Is he insinuating something?
*Lawali Anka*

Did anyone watch Buhari on NTA?

Sincerely, its now a National emergency to ensure this man is sent back to Daura next month..

No aura, no flair,no brilliance,dull, unexciting..

This is sad.
*Mustapha Sadia*

Buhari later responded , “As I told you, I have seen the clip . I don ’t know how much technology was used but can Ganduje fail to trust someone to take it to him ? Does he have to take it himself I honestly am overwhelmed. The system has given me some relief; it is in court.
*Alabi Ayinde Alaafin*

How can a President who does not know when he was sworn into office know how to solve Nigeria’s challenges? If he is not sure when he got power, how will he be sure of what to do with power? Buhari was sworn in May 29, 2015, yet he claims he was sworn in May 19th.
*Reno Omokri*

Very honestly and without sounding sarcastic, I strongly believe Buhari is suffering from Age sickness(Memory Loss, Instability) and Nigerians are not been told the truth of his state of health.
*Adelakun Bolanle*

The only thing he knows is the number of his gay Cattle! If Prof. Osinbajo decides to resign today, y'all will see the reason why they chose someone that smart to be Buhari's vice. Donald Trump wasn't wrong afterall...
*Seun Adenekan*

This is the day that even a primary pupils knew it but President Buhari don't know the exact day he was swore in to office. If this man don't know this how will he address the needs of Nigerians? Is this man fit enough to lead a country like Nigeria? Nigerians have to wakeup!
*Nura Sabo Anka*

The President has gone through critical health related issues that must have affected his memory yet they refused the man to retire peacefully. Shame to the cabal!
*Henry Odogwu*

Senate Seeks Extension Of Free Education To Senior Secondary Schools. / Fuel Scarcity: Buhari, Three Other Officials Who Failed Nigerians / Obaseki Swears In Osarodion Ogie As SSG, Edo State (Photos)