Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi (65247 Views)

Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star / Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son / Atiku And Wife, Titi Cast Their Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi by bantudra: 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
RoyalIgbo:

You sit in one corner of your barren desert and, tell us how osinbande has become more relevant that Obasanjo, looool.

watch the people how they react and tell me osinbande is not more popular than Obasanjo.....

osibanjo will have no problem presenting himself to northerners...they will accept him....

obi has no chance in the north....
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
bantudra:
obansanjo is doing a mistake,,,,he cant become president again....

incase he didnt noticed,somebody else has already takin over his mantra....

osibanjo is more popular than obansanjo....

take your drugs....who is Osinbajo?
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi by bantudra: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

take your drugs....who is Osinbajo?

your vice president....??
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi by breakeven: 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
bigsmoke2:
angry useless man
In politics no permanent friend and enemy. It is only interest that is permanent. For now aticulate is far better than bubu to aticulate obj interest. That is redeeming nigeria from lifelessness.
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi by breakeven: 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
bigsmoke2:
angry useless man
In politics no permanent friend and enemy. It is only interest that is permanent. For now aticulate is far better than bubu to aticulate obj interest. That is redeeming nigeria from lifelessness
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi by bantudra: 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
breakeven:

In politics no permanent friend and enemy. It is only interest that is permanent. For now aticulate is far better than bubu to aticulate obj interest. That is redeeming nigeria from lifelessness

i dont agree with you on that...dont you wonder how whites managed to still stay this relevant in the world....??
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi by akinboyo: 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
bantudra:

You're chasing your shadow!
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi by bantudra: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
akinboyo:
You're chasing your shadow!

how....??...i am the darkside....i have no shadow....

everywhere i land will become dark...
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi by shibanbo(m): 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
bigsmoke2:
angry useless man
What will you say to this

Re: Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
That turban does not belong to Indian but it's for a religion known as Sikhism and as a Sikh, the men put Singh before their names which means Lion. The OP would have said Singh Ikusegun Obasanjo
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi by bantudra: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
RoyalIgbo:

Osinbande just like Akintola is a northern puppet.

Obi will not submit himself to y'all cowjockeys before he becomes VP. The Fulani cowjockeys doesn't own Nigeria.

wow...you are proud that you become vp under another northerner....

when last did a real igbo become president....??...una no dey shame....first it was biafra of death,now this....

kiiikikiki,i cant stop laughin....

Re: Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi by googlepikins: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
bantudra:

who know Osibanjo outside south wasste? Stop fooliinngg yourself remove the VP title from the fake pastor he's a no body in Nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi by bantudra: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
googlepikins:
who know Osibanjo outside south wasste? Stop fooliinngg yourself remove the VP title from the fake pastor he's a no body in Nigerian politics

am not yoruba....incase you dont know...before you disgrace yourself here....

Re: Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi by phemmie06(m): 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
bantudra:

For your mind, even PMB can't say he's popular than Obj
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi by bantudra: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
phemmie06:

For your mind, even PMB can't say he's popular than Obj

Obj is an elder now...no going back...he was in fee dee fee and fee dee fee still fvcked up....he is power hungry and has his own vision of nigeria.....he is realy nothin that special....
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi by bantudra: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
dare me.... angry angry
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi by fredoooooo: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
Baba don dey visit Atiku Marabouts in India ... grin

We still stand on Buhari , sia Baba Buhari grin
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi by SalamRushdie: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
tesppidd:
Honeslty if God spares my life till this man's age,

I would only devote my life to serving God.

I would just relax and enjoy the rest of my life.

Not running around still looking for human patronage and relevance.

And yet you are still the same person urging an 80 year old Buhari who is sick and senile on to campaign for 2nd term ...cant you see how you reek of hypocrisy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi by BabaO2: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
Obasanjo accused Atiku of fond for marabout, but his own is Indian sorcerers, very dirty and occultic he-goat that hypnotises his children's wives for sex for ritual purposes
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi by bantudra: 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
SalamRushdie:

And yet you are still the same person urging an 80 year old Buhari who is sick and senile on to campaign for 2nd term ...cant you see how you reek of hypocrisy

you never make sense....
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi by bantudra: 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
RoyalIgbo:

You're a stark illiterate desert dweller.

Heck, this forum really has a way of reducing people's IQ. It's embarrassing that a despicable cowjockey really wants to come at me.

Anyway, keep your darn leprous finigers and fantasies off my posts cos I'll smack your turbaned head.

go fvck yourself....take your middle finger and shove it slowly into your arseholee....
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi by Amakaronni(f): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nigeria is so embarrassing tbh.

What does this zee world turban have to do with the economy or the upcoming elections now?.
Ug Lee man
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi by LINTUNE(m): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Adegokenath:
show us ur daddy piz
lol grin
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi by SalamRushdie: 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
bantudra:

you never make sense....

GTFOH before I swear for you ..
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi by benitwater(m): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
tesppidd:
Honeslty if God spares my life till this man's age,

I would only devote my life to serving God.

I would just relax and enjoy the rest of my life.

Not running around still looking for human patronage and relevance.
baba is greedy.
Re: Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi by tesppidd: 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
SalamRushdie:

You're desperate to sound witty and intelligent but ended up coming stoopid and out of point.

To clarify it, look at this way;

If I have a job to do at 80 years i will do my job.

If I don't have a job at 80 I wouldn't go nosing about,
acting like a busy body or a know-it-all.

So me saying I would relax and enjoy myself is not saying I would retire from my job.
I never talked about retirement.

Obasanjo doesn't have a job at the presidency.
And we have many other ex presidents.

Obasanjo has done his 8 years, he should retire to otta and serve his God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano / Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine / Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.