Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

EFCC Goes After Sule Lamido After Atiku's Jigawa Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Goes After Sule Lamido After Atiku's Jigawa Rally (31012 Views)

EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Goes After Sule Lamido After Atiku's Jigawa Rally by Asshurbanipall: 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
APC is jittery and scared of losing this election, ofcourse they will lose totally cheesy
Re: EFCC Goes After Sule Lamido After Atiku's Jigawa Rally by mercyville: 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
UltimatePrime:
Dear sir/Ma,
I'm a final year and an engineering student of Unilorin. I'm deeply in need of your financial assistance towards the progress of my project. I'm the sponsor of myself and I've never been so financially handicap until my final year. Our monthly progress report is by the ending of this month and I'm yet to acquire necessary data needed for the progress of my work due to the heavily cost of equipment rentage.
Pls kindly assist me as you deem fit. May you not lack by God's grace.
Re: EFCC Goes After Sule Lamido After Atiku's Jigawa Rally by chloride6: 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
That's what you get when you campaign for a man lesser than you

1 Like

Re: EFCC Goes After Sule Lamido After Atiku's Jigawa Rally by sanchybaby: 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
The admin that pushed this to the front page with such misleading headline needs mental attention. Besides it seem the nairaland is becoming an avenue for fake news and stupid post unlike before...

Do the needful pls except it is true you guys need mental check up
Re: EFCC Goes After Sule Lamido After Atiku's Jigawa Rally by Princedapace(m): 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
Sakamaje:
I read 'ongoing trial', meaning he already had a case to answer. Are they supposed to leave him alone because of elections?

But why can't they try others in their core group?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Goes After Sule Lamido After Atiku's Jigawa Rally by Kingspin(m): 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
tesppidd:
This case has been on ever since and was adjourned on the last sitting date till today.

Why are wailers so stoopid?

I mean do they earn a living being stoopid?
Some get eye but cannot see.
Re: EFCC Goes After Sule Lamido After Atiku's Jigawa Rally by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
They have wake up from sleep na
Re: EFCC Goes After Sule Lamido After Atiku's Jigawa Rally by michoim(m): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lamido has been on EFCC list since 2015; he was even detained at one time in Kano. ..no bi today
Re: EFCC Goes After Sule Lamido After Atiku's Jigawa Rally by TRAVEL101(m): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
Up APC
Re: EFCC Goes After Sule Lamido After Atiku's Jigawa Rally by Nathdoug(m): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
adioolayi:
which kain topic be this Na today the case start ...Why sounding as if it is witch hunting
oga it is witch hunting
Where are all the corrupt APC officials
I guess they are undergoing trials too
Tufia
SPIT ON ZOMBIES
Re: EFCC Goes After Sule Lamido After Atiku's Jigawa Rally by docadams: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
tesppidd:
This case has been on ever since and was adjourned on the last sitting date till today.

Why are wailers so stoopid?

I mean do they earn a living being stoopid?

Na their way. Politicsngr.com was caught here once peddling fake news. Despite reporting the despicable act, his fake news was allowed to run its course on front page. He is at it again ably supported by the MOD currently on prowl. On the next resumed date of the case, trust him to spin another canterkerous tale.
Re: EFCC Goes After Sule Lamido After Atiku's Jigawa Rally by Starpro87(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Yankee101:
Lol

APC are sore losers
APC isn't a party but a secret club.
Re: EFCC Goes After Sule Lamido After Atiku's Jigawa Rally by Whobedatte(m): 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
ktam12:
WOW it already 2019 we are all moving now. we all need money for so many packages this year, my people (Bet9ja)is the only way!!congrats  to those who won my yesterday games and for those who Love to partake and be the next winner call or WhatsApp +2348146406756.
Nobody won your games , mad man
You can't make it with the way you are going bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss / PHOTO: Man Petitions EFCC In A Unique Way / Saraki At Dino Melaye's Sister's Wedding - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.