Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,341 members, 7,864,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Gaidam In Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack – Daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gaidam In Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack – Daily Trust (15069 Views)

Insecurity: Governor Buni Meets President Tinubu, Gaidam In Abuja / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in / Maiduguri Under Boko Haram Attack Currently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaidam In Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack – Daily Trust by Dpharisee: 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
The Python dancer Army will soon seal Daily Trust office instead of confronting the bandits wink
Re: Gaidam In Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack – Daily Trust by Billionaire09: 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
Boycott every Nigeria elections in your domicile.

Boko haram will come to your church soon.

Re: Gaidam In Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack – Daily Trust by 22brains(m): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
Yambee:
This Boko haram no dey finish?
muslims no dey finish na. Them dey fight for ALLAH
Re: Gaidam In Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack – Daily Trust by Nathdoug(m): 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
Arysexy:
Sai Baba
ZOMBIE YIU STILL DEY DO SAI BABA
SPIT ON ZOMBIES
Re: Gaidam In Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack – Daily Trust by Ugosample(m): 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
Mitchewww:
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/just-in-gaidam-town-under-boko-haram-attack.html

Op.. That's the real source.

Meanwhile...

Boko Haram have insiders and sympathizers.

If not.. How?

I fear the west.

Their interference in African politics is very brutal.

we afficans are the ones who allow ourselves to be used by the west

Why don't they go using China or Iran, Cuba or Russia?

Boko haram sympathizers are many in Nigeria

the useless govt released some saying they are "repentant"

And even recruited some

But the media downplayed it (another set of people God must punish in Nigeria)

A complicit gov't and poverty and hopelessness is to blame
Re: Gaidam In Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack – Daily Trust by Mcreloaded(m): 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
winterfell007:
I'm not sure we can ever get Bokoharam off our necks. I'm afraid we've got to carve out the entire northeast and hand it over to them since they so badly need their Islamic caliphate undecided undecided undecided

You mean the whole northern part of Nigeria especially those states that have embraced bokoharam sorry I meant sharia
Re: Gaidam In Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack – Daily Trust by Sirjamo: 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
DrGoodman:
PDP should please rescue Nigeria. Apc has failed to secure lives and property.
Yes, you are right. Since PDP was the party that created Boko haram,maybe they would know how to end it, but they will have to do it from there uncompleted Wadata house, not Aso rock.
Re: Gaidam In Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack – Daily Trust by Mitchewww(m): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
Kanixt:
you are the west
You bloody zombie

Forgive yourself.
Re: Gaidam In Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack – Daily Trust by Omooba77: 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
Youth are still supporting this evil.
Re: Gaidam In Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack – Daily Trust by jrusky(m): 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
Let the north manage it God will help them. I think they love Buhari so let them bear the pain of boko haram. I have stop pitying the north. So I don't give a damn if even the entire north fall for boko haram or ISWAT. Good luck to them I don't give a bleep.
Re: Gaidam In Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack – Daily Trust by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
DrGoodman:

You mean same PDP that surrendered 17 L.G.A to boko haram during thier time
Re: Gaidam In Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack – Daily Trust by lastempero: 11:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
Where are those stupid from they keep commissioning. NDE ara!!
Re: Gaidam In Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack – Daily Trust by Felixv: 12:47am On Jan 24, 2019
DrGoodman:

The same pdp that allowed BH flags on Nigeria soil. The same pdp that used the money meant for weapons to buy houses. Hmmmm
Re: Gaidam In Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack – Daily Trust by Deepthoughts: 6:28am On Jan 24, 2019
Omooba77:
Gaidam town in Yobe state is currently under attack by suspected Boko Haram insurgents, our reporter learnt.
Residents in the town told Daily Trust on Wednesday evening that the attackers stormed the town around 5:30pm, and started shootings sporadically.

A resident said the insurgents took advantage of the Market Day to infiltrated the town.
“Although they forewarned residents of their coming days back so the military were not taken unaware,” he said.

He said that, already, two Nigerian Air Force jets have arrived the town to support the military strength.
He said that shootings are still ongoing as at the time of filing this report.
However, no statement has been released by the Army.
Details later…

Buhari has done a lot against Boko Haram,the people of the Northeast knows better so no cause for alarm, buhari is leading the fight from the front.
Re: Gaidam In Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack – Daily Trust by AFONJACOW(m): 6:55am On Jan 24, 2019
Mitchewww:

Op.. That's the real source.

Meanwhile...

Boko Haram have insiders and sympathizers.

If not.. How?

I fear the west.

Their interference in African politics is very brutal.
No bro instead fear the north because they started this madness just to take hold on power, why northern elders turned deaf dumb and blind over night they should rant like before nah
Re: Gaidam In Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack – Daily Trust by Mitchewww(m): 6:56am On Jan 24, 2019
AFONJACOW:
No bro instead fear the north because they started this madness just to take hold on power, why northern elders turned deaf dumb and blind over night they should rant like before nah

I mean the West.......

USA mostly.
Re: Gaidam In Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack – Daily Trust by AFONJACOW(m): 7:02am On Jan 24, 2019
Mitchewww:

I mean the West.......

USA mostly.
bro fear north, West has nothing to do with this, we all know how it started, who Groom them, their sponsors and sympathizers, when you release a terrorists with bags full of hard Currencies, what else do you expect to be the out come?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Aisha Yesufu's Reaction To The Seven-Count Charges Against Sowore By FG / Ayade Launches 'Operation Akpakwu' Against Kidnappers, Robbers In Cross River / Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.