Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) (11026 Views)

FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts / Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders / INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by stephanie11: 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
@POLITICSNGR

Fidelity Bank Plc on Tuesday splashed 13 customers with N16 million under the Get Alert in Millions Savings (GAIM) season three initiative.

Mrs Chijioke Ugochukwu, the bank’s Executive Director, Shared Services and Product, stated this at the third monthly prize presentation in Lagos that the promo was an initiated aimed at boosting financial inclusion and saving culture.

Ugochukwu said that the bank, through the GAIM, had made significant impact on its customers.

She said that the monthly draw produced 13 cash winners and 18 consolation prizes, comprising refrigerators, generators and television sets.

Ugochukwu said that the bank had also given out N50 million and 54 consolation prizes under the GAIM season three initiative.

According to her, N60 million remains outstanding for grab by lucky customers in the course of the promo, adding that the bank has also earmarked N110 million to be won by customers for the GAIM season three initiative.

Ugochukwu further disclosed that the bank had given N2.67 million worth of airtime to about 1,964 customers, comprising of first 100 accounts opened weekly.

She said that the savings promo allowed the bank to go into nooks and crannies of the country to enlighten people on financial inclusion.

Mr Richard Madiebo, the bank’s Divisional Head, Retail Banking, said that the bank had made banking easy through the promotion.

Madiebo called on Nigerians to take advantage of the initiative to open account with Fidelity Bank, assuring customers that they had the chance of winning N1 million, N 2 million and more.

Alhaji Oluwakareem Amodu, the Bale of Dankaka, Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Government Area of Lagos State, who won N1 million lauded the bank for the initiative, saying that he opened the account with N1, 000, describing he promo as genuine.

Mr Rahman Yusuf, a star prize winner of N 2, appreciated the bank for its kind gesture of instituting the promo.

“I want to say a very big thank you to Fidelity Bank for this opportunity. I did not believe in it until I got here and confirmed that I won,” Yusuf said.

Yusuf said he opened the account with zero balance..

https://politicsngr.com/financial-inclusion-fidelity-bank-doles-n16m-13-customers/

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nice
Re: Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by Taniaa(f): 12:24am On Jan 24, 2019
congrats

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by Preetti(f): 12:34am On Jan 24, 2019
Congratulations to the lucky winners

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by ZoeyJ(f): 1:07am On Jan 24, 2019
I participated na wey my own alert

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by ZoeyJ(f): 1:08am On Jan 24, 2019
Preetti:
Congratulations to the lucky winners
fellow night crawler cheesy
Re: Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by EtherealAnn(f): 4:04am On Jan 24, 2019
nice one. I've never been lucky with this promo things

4 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:13am On Jan 24, 2019
According to her, N60 million remains outstanding for grab by lucky customers in the course of the promo, adding that the bank has also earmarked N110 million to be won by customers for the GAIM season three initiative.

Happy for them.
Good CSR by the Bank.
We are fidelity , We keep our word!....., this is OBVIOUS! wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by jamaicabakare(m): 8:14am On Jan 24, 2019
Buhari government just soft for my people grin grin grin

I tap into diz anointing kiss

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:14am On Jan 24, 2019
EtherealAnn:
nice one. I've never been lucky with this promo things
DON'T GIVE UP.

Your time is coming soon.
You will be a millionaire before the end of the year.
CLAIM IT!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by jamaicabakare(m): 8:15am On Jan 24, 2019
post=75056802:
Happy for them.

Brotherly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by helinues: 8:15am On Jan 24, 2019
Good luck to them

Hope it is not padi padi selections sha
Re: Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by dingbang(m): 8:15am On Jan 24, 2019
Congrats to them
Re: Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:15am On Jan 24, 2019
jamaicabakare:

Brotherly
Hello sir....
Goodluck with the bank promo.
No let us derail o!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by ybalogs(m): 8:17am On Jan 24, 2019
*Arrested for laughing*⁉

_"This is from an actual trial in the UK."_

A young woman who was several months pregnant was sitting in a bus.
When she noticed a young man smiling at her, she began feeling uncomfortable due to her condition.

She changed her seat and the man seemed more amused.

She moved again and the man laughed even more!

She filed a court case against him.
But in court, the man's defence was :

When the lady boarded the bus I couldn't help noticing that she was pregnant.
She then sat under a movie ad which read "Coming Soon- The creature from Hell!"

I was even more amused when she moved and sat under a female deoderant advertisement,
which read : "The love stick did the trick"...

Then I completely lost it when she moved a third time under an advert for tyres which read : "Dunlop Rubber would have prevented this accident".

The case was dismissed because the judge fell off his chair laughing !

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by Tunasco4u(m): 8:17am On Jan 24, 2019
OK
Re: Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by GOFRONT(m): 8:17am On Jan 24, 2019
shocked

Which medicine be this?

Re: Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by Promismike(m): 8:17am On Jan 24, 2019
Wow
Re: Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by lonelydora: 8:18am On Jan 24, 2019
Very good CSR. Fidelity Bank...the only Igbo people bank remaining, after they politically brought down Diamond Bank. grin grin

We are Fidelity- We keep our words

Igbo amaka!

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by ybalogs(m): 8:18am On Jan 24, 2019
Donald Trump 72, President of America and still pushing for more.

Wole Soyinka 84, Nobel laureate. He's still writing and pushing for more.

Mohammadu Buhari 75, President of Nigeria and still pushing for more.

Aliko Dangote 61, richest man in Africa and still pushing for more.

Olu Jacobs 76, veteran actor and still pushing for more.

Oprah Winfrey 64, one of the most powerful women on earth and still pushing for more.

Folorunsho Alakija 67, the wealthiest woman in Africa and still pushing for more.

You're just:
50 and you're giving up.

You better shake off the dust and get moving.

You're too young to quit!

#WinningAttitudes

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by rijejotit: 8:19am On Jan 24, 2019
congratulations to them
Re: Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by Hopss(m): 8:20am On Jan 24, 2019
Na whay them no see me wey need 50k take add money wey I get register for my exam.
Re: Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:20am On Jan 24, 2019
Congratulations to the winners
Re: Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by Hopss(m): 8:21am On Jan 24, 2019
By the way congratulubia to the winners
Re: Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by IMASTEX: 8:21am On Jan 24, 2019
Good marketing strategy. The fear of Access Bank is the beginning of wisdom. Because the way those guys are going about swallowing other banks is something else.
Re: Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:22am On Jan 24, 2019
Peter Obi Bank, Peter Obi helping Nigerians since 1940

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by sexiestharam(f): 8:26am On Jan 24, 2019
n
Re: Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by habinccihub: 8:50am On Jan 24, 2019
Nice
Re: Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) by electroilorin(m): 8:51am On Jan 24, 2019
Gtbank where are you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Gives Customer Smart Phone For Opening Sterling Plus Account: Pics / Entrepreneurship In Nigeria / --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.