Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole (12912 Views)

Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" / Salihu Lukman Blasts Oshiomhole: APC worse off under you / Ngige Blasts Oshiomhole: ''Be Versed In Issues That Guide Public Governance'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole by jellington: 7:02am On Jan 24, 2019
Wouldn't you rather kill corruption before corruption kill Nigeria. Only a fool follow the same process and expect different results. PDP and Atiku ambition is corruption as usual .Nigerians should protect their future and stop ATIKU before Atiku ambition KILL Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole by Fre445677: 7:08am On Jan 24, 2019
See prove below

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole by NessaBoo(f): 7:08am On Jan 24, 2019
Its not easy...the love for Buhari has been overwhelming, they just can't believe it. May we be so successful that our enemies will think something sinister must be behind our success!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole by rafak: 7:11am On Jan 24, 2019
I stay in jos,born in jos but I m not a native there.Buhari's rally in Jos was natural no penny was given to anyone. Buhari's followership is totally divine.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole by longerthroat(m): 7:11am On Jan 24, 2019
orion7:
I experienced this on delta. Apc could not even get people to rent they imported people from kogi

then I realised the crowd We ve all being seeing was pure sham.

Apc will looses delta woefully. no point arguing

you don't mean it. crowd couldn't show up that day, they now flew people from kogi to fill the arena... will you stil have sense again?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole by seasonstt1(m): 7:13am On Jan 24, 2019
If it's true..Why are they afraid of just rented crowd, why can't they endure till they are deafeted in the coming election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole by islandmoon: 7:22am On Jan 24, 2019
what about people like neighbours that believe Buhari rally is just another stand up comedy and we just went to the campaign ground just to have fun, Hahahaha
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 24, 2019
Jonathan's crowd pass this one still he lost. If you know, you know
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole by bluebay(m): 7:38am On Jan 24, 2019
That’s absolutely true. It’s was all obvious when Bahri came to warri to campaing. The were all busy sharing money bus by bus and it was a real mess after Buhari left..lol

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole by uthlaw: 7:40am On Jan 24, 2019
ybalogs:
WHAT AN IRONY OF LIFE?

Do you know that the only tree a monkey cannot climb is the banana tree. Paradoxically, banana is what monkey likes the most. This means that anytime banana is found in the hand of a monkey, it's most likely a gift. Hence the phrase "Who dash monkey banana?" was coined.

In the journey of life there are things you like but can never achieve unless you are given by God.

Therefore, it is not of him that willeth or of him that runneth but of God that showeth Mercy. May His mercy continue to abide in, and with you forever. Amen.��
love your quote my brother.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole by SNakwada: 7:41am On Jan 24, 2019
Before nko
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole by ybalogs(m): 7:42am On Jan 24, 2019
uthlaw:
love your quote my brother.
it's actually not mine bro. Saw it and felt it's worth sharing. Cheers boss.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole by Abeyjide: 7:42am On Jan 24, 2019
is it your crowd?

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole by Eberex(m): 7:44am On Jan 24, 2019
ALL POLITICIANS ARE LIARS. PDP and APC are fathers of liars. None of them worth my vote.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole by Bhol28: 7:47am On Jan 24, 2019
Rented indeed, PMB's integrity,poor masses support programmes of APC are all speaking for him,PDP maimed themselves the day they choose Atiku.Atiku's name is soiled with corruption.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole by adem30: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2019
Common crowd, PDP is crying. What will now happen when they see election results? Suicide in the offing
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole by godox2(m): 7:52am On Jan 24, 2019
If its true, go and RENT your crowd pls, stop ranting.
4+4 sai Buhari EVERY WHERE YOU GO!
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole by curvilicious: 7:54am On Jan 24, 2019
ybalogs:
Wallahi I didn't read too.
Neither did I
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole by stanleeodor(m): 8:03am On Jan 24, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
APc is a propaganda party

Only fools support this cow government

Only fool like your foolish life and that of your family.

senseless talk and brain thinking.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole by chernest2002: 8:04am On Jan 24, 2019
Hope they are not including me because I only go there to see if he is truly Buhari or jibril
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole by Sard(m): 8:04am On Jan 24, 2019
Although this may be a false claim by the PDP, I won't disagree with it.
My experience with APC's rally in Ibadan shows they can do anything.
I was told by more than 5 NPower beneficiaries that they were deceived to come on the pretense of meeting the National DG of the program and signing an important document. On getting there, they were given APC T-shirts and told to start the political rally.

Nothing is beyond APC.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole by Job2004: 8:05am On Jan 24, 2019
This is very true.
The Crowd In Jos last week when Buhari came were rented in Bauchi, Kaduna, Nasarawa and the FCT.
They were very unruly and carrying dangerous weapons...
Plateau state is Locked down for Atiku and PDP.
90%
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole by bbxxxxxx: 8:09am On Jan 24, 2019
I don't knw of other states, Edo was 1k per attendance. You get a form at the venue, the form is collected by the ward chairman after the rally and the money is disbursed respectively. The budget as I heard during fighting in one of the ward in Lucky way was 1.5m. The party faithful asked the chairman to bring the balance of 900k for sharing. The chairman insisted he only collected 600k. The party faithful insisted its usually 1.5m and he should bring the balance out. The ward chairman was new though.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole by Afamed: 8:14am On Jan 24, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
APc is a propaganda party

Only fools support this cow government
Hope it will not be Biafra or death after the Presidential election?
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole by Bgetto: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2019
Hehehehehehe this people are so funny
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole by SenatorJnr02: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2019
Guy I don't use to reply your comments because we know you are paid to type trash on nairaland all d time. But this particular one you are comparing an unrepentant tyrant to MKO is your highest stupidity displayed on this forum. I now believe when they say Zombies are brainless. You are just like the lifeless brainless mofo you are supporting. May God have mercy on your soul.

post=75054655:
Hahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin.

Hope these corrupt party wont die of severe PAINS before FeBuhari 16th 2019 like this?!

They are turning to mad dogs as the D-Day approaches.

Our Daddy is renting crowd This is damn funny men!! cheesy grin wink cheesy

He's breaking EVERY record back to back in every state.

The only time that so much LOVE was shown to a Presidential candidate in the history of Nigeria was in 1993 during the time of MKO.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:01am On Jan 24, 2019
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole by Omeokachie: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2019
Ofcause we knew all along.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’re Still Talking To Aggrieved Party Members – Atiku / Mike Ozekhome Released? / I’m Concerned About Traffic Gridlock, Robberies –gov Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.