Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye (12891 Views)

Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC / We Are Not In Any Coalition With AAC In Rivers State - Oshiomhole / Omisore Enters Coalition With APC - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye by Muttee: 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
In a statement on Thursday, Durotoye said: “I have always believed that leadership is about service and sacrifice and today, I would like to commend Dr. (Mrs) Oby Ezekwesili for leading the charge to forming a viable coalition to presenting a Consensus Candidate for the 2019 Presidential elections.

“To ensure that an alliance is formed and we present a united front, I AM READY to come into any coalition talks with my brothers Omoyele Sowore and Prof. Kingsley Moghalu and to submit myself to any transparent process that will help us arrive at a selection of a Consensus Candidate from amongst us.

“To be clear, if the process produces any other candidate apart from myself, I AM READY to support whoever the Consensus Candidate is and to do all I can to support the coalition to win the 2019 Presidential elections for our generation.

“Once again, I implore the frontline candidates in our generation.

“Let us come together and seize this historic window of opportunity for our generation to select one of us to go ahead of us … so that all of us can come together and speak with one voice at the 2019 General Elections.

“Together, we can do the perceived impossible. Our generation is depending on us. We must not let them down.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/I-Am-Ready-For-A-Coalition-With-Sowore-Moghalu-Fela-Durotoye.html

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye by ijaw1stson: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
Wake me when it gets to fp

4 Likes

Re: I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye by CaptainGOOD: 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
Waiting for fp

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye by tayebest(m): 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
All this young guns should have form a coalition and make fela their leader.

...but it's just late already! cry

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye by elotajohn1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
I admire this Young concerned Nigerians who have the mandate of this Nation in their hearts. But the problem is that General Buhari is a Pharaoh that doesn't know Joseph. So we need a man with understanding to wrestle power out from Buhari, the we will sit with him and discuss a way forward for the Youths because we are to be groomed before taking over.

Vote Atiku/Obi

17 Likes

Re: I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye by Nltaliban(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
This people just want to have "former presidential aspirant" in their CV

Even if all their votes are squared, they won't win. However, I'm happy that a third force is coming up. It is a sign of good things to come

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye by SEONaijaExpert: 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
Let me state categorically here that Fela Durotoye just made a move worthy of commendation.

He was the consensus Presidential candidate in the PACT coalition that Sowore and Kingsley defaulted.

Having said that, I would like to stress that none of these candidates understand the nature and complexity of Nigeria. It's easy to see and judge things from the outer view.

Yesterday at the candidate town hall meeting, Sowore was busy giving us theoretical solution to practical economical problems.

Even Kingsley's town all meeting was one-sided, he was stressing on corruption and the financial agencies without feasible grassroot solution.

It's OK to have a good CV, it's OK to be good on paper but what we're talking about here is the job of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. That I think it's farfetched.

Fela and Sowore and Kingsley and Oby can probably start their campaign at the senatorial level to test their popularity and acceptance but not at the federal level.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye by Baawaa(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
Yeye talk
Re: I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye by Yopcity: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
I would have said it's late but it's better now than never, meanwhile the best of them is Kingsley Moghalu, truth be told.

Sowore is an activist and a strong media expert but has no expérience in public administration and governance, political activism and journalism is NOT as same as administration !

Moghalu has proven himself in public administration both at national and international level ! No doubt thé Guy will make a wonderful 21st century président but the hatred and nostalgie against Igbos by some nigerians will be his biggest mountain !

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye by socialmediaman: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye by Wwwnaijaitunesc: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
I swear am falling in love with this people is what we need not all this old dummies and thief

Build your websites for as low as N15k (domain + hosting inclusive ) chat or call 0 8 1 1 0 8 7 1 9 7 9

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye by IamPatriotic(m): 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
shocked shocked Fela that should have pick House of Rep form in APC and lobby Asiwaju or Feyemi (depending on his choice of State) He's deceiving himself attending presidential debate of an election that Buhari has won since 2015.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye by Ololanla: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
Since
Re: I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye by Femich18(m): 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
Fela Durotoye has come again. It seems these people aim is just to create awareness for future elections and that aim has been achieved. For the coalition, i will want him to team up with Sowore. Sowore is far better than Moghalu

16 Likes

Re: I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye by omooba969(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
The question is who will be the boss in the coalition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye by ayusco85(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
Oya go
Re: I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye by Hintona(f): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
I don't even understand all this political grammar
Politics is so boring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye by LordGuru1: 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
Why has this not come from one of the others? The very first among all the younger candidates to talk of readiness to forgo personal interest/ambition for better Nigeria to become a reality. Unselfish intelligent Nigerians have now seen the truth, this has vividly shown that Fela Durotoye should be our next President.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ok!

W're getting closer to this deal!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
Oya
Re: I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye by Teejayphillip(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
All dis ones calling themselves youth aren’t ready to take any responsibility.... I weep for dis lazy ones... Shior
Re: I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye by samuelchimmy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
If you are a graduate and your preferred presidential candidate is between buhari and atiku, pls return your certificate back to the issuer... You did not 't merit it.

Vote sowore for president

9 Likes

Re: I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye by koyeni(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ok

Check my signature for amazing deals
Re: I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye by Naijawebmaster: 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
great move.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye by v4victor: 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
This is coming a little late. Say no to VOTE DIVIDERS!
#Atikulation2019

Btw, I have a used HP 250 laptop for sale. 500GB hard disk with a long lasting battery at an affordable price. Interested buyers within and around Port Harcourt should holla me on 08101572063
Re: I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
tayebest:
All this young guns should have form a coalition and make fela their leader.

...but it's just late already! cry
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIGHTING THE "ENEMY" WITHIN... / Omokore: EFCC To Invite Mu’azu, Obanikoro Over Car Gifts / Gunmen Kidnap Ajibola Oyedele's Wife In Ekiti, Demand N40m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.