Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos (49415 Views)

Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / Photos: Protest Port Harcourt Against Family Late Chief Nnamdi Wokekolo / Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by ariemma: 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
R.i.p to the dead and we pray for her love ones she left behind... indid our hrt is wit u.

Bt wait naso this BIAFRAN hate each other?? I thought is only NIGERIA such hatred exist.

3 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by donbenie(m): 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Imagine Anambra hating IMO yet all are Igbo.

Spits!! Igbos and hatred are 5 and 6 even among themselves
Go take several seats,humans and hatred and Prejudice are intertwined,don't come here and form holier than thou..
Go to your village and start your message of love there..

3 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by edgecution(m): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
I believe this story. I have a friend at work here (She's from Anambra) that always talk about hating Imo people. She says " i told you i don't like these Imo people....they are not good people"

But i always wondered the reason why she hates them because it's not like she's a Saint herself too.

14 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Mankosi: 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
Take heart bro. But always get ur facts right. Anambra people are good people
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Femijohn198: 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
RIP,but my advice to every young youth who has not married,pray hard to God to give you your life partner that your family ll cherish..

3 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
I have dated an Anambra person and I can confirm this is true,their mothers have hatred for IMO ladies but Imo guys will marry their own ladies without issue.

12 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by slysteel: 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
Educated illiterate Nigerians don't know what food poisoning means,doctor told you it was food poisoning and you assumed he meant somebody tried to kill her,This is why black people make minimum progress in their countries,especially that pooh hole called Nigeria,very useless country.
I once did best man for someone in Abuja and landed in hospital 3 days after,same food poisoning issue,chances of encountering salmonella and other dangerous bacterial infection from occassions,restaurants etc are very high,if I didn't know what food poisoning is I would have thought someone tried to kill me like tgis buffoon of a girl implied about her friend,RIP to the dead though.

8 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by hedonistic: 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
This is a very stupid story, with wild and unsubstantiated accusations. The medical connotation of "food poisoning" is quite different from the popular (mis)understanding.

6 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by donbenie(m): 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Thank God I am not Igbo. You guys and your pull each other down syndrome is nauseating. Spits again!

Always full of some form of bitterness due to historical judgemental attitudes towards others even among yourselves.

The "his great great grand father encroached into our land 59 years ago so you must not be friends with them" mindset people. Spits again for the 3rd time
You can spit out all the saliva in your mouth for all I give a F@ck,you know NOTHING about Igbos but only looking for an opportunity to vomit your hatred.. shocked
Keep spitting,SPITTING COBRA.. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Eberex(m): 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
I can relate. Anambra and IMO are like water and diesel. The average anambra woman will not marry a man from IMO state, reasons varies: 1. They believe whoever they must get married to must be rich. If you look at anambra setting, you'll hardly see a poor anambra man. They are 90% business men.

2. Anambra women mostly are materialistic.

3. Their men prefer business to education, making their women less exposed to working environment, and this in turn makes them dependent on the man.

For anambra men. Most prefer to get married to an IMO state lady. These women are very industrious and hardworking compared to their own women. When it comes to being homely too, imo women are preferred. This kind of marriage can only happen if the man is very rich. Rich to the extent he cannot be told on who to marry.

But in general its very rare to see people from these two States getting married.

5 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by zidek(m): 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
What is the real marital problems between the Anambra and Imo, i had a Friend that was buried last year, due to the same issue, meaning within the Ibos, there is still disunity among them!

10 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
donbenie:
You can spit out all the saliva in your mouth for all I give a F@ck,you know NOTHING about Igbos but only looking for an opportunity to vomit your hatred.. shocked
Keep spitting,SPITTING COBRA.. lipsrsealed

I am an Akwa ibomite so I know a lot about you hate filled igbos

9 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by newdawn2017(f): 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tonymario58:
False
Oloriburukun ni yen ni. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by luminouz(m): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
Reminds me of Ekiti and Ijebu peoples lethal hatred for each other!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
ANAMBRA people wahala too much
That’s the most DIFFICULT STATE to govern in Nigeria, no one’s opinion matter..........peter Obi
It is because of ANAMBRA, the majority of the other Igbo states are not supporting ..BIAFRA
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Glink2018(m): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Imagine Anambra hating IMO yet all are Igbo.

Spits!! Igbos and hatred are 5 and 6 even among themselves

I don't know that this issue of don't marry from this state also happen in Igbo land o..
I always think say nah only yoloba get this issue...
Like ijebu people should not marry people from ondo

But this one really fall my hands o!

My Igbo brother, one love!

1 Like

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Spallanzani: 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
AverageAnnie:
So scared right now. ..having similar case,I'm IMO he's Deltan.....
Run for your dear life.... I repeat, do not take chances. Your life is worth more.

1 Like

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by opeoluwa20(m): 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
run for your life
AverageAnnie:
So scared right now. ..having similar case,I'm IMO he's Deltan.....
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by sibb2011: 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
nosiebaba:
Such a beautiful woman.. See how people are wicked. The biggest mistake of the couples was not staying away from the family after marriage.
a bi?
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by higgs: 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
Some misguided fools will soon come here to insult Anambra people without verifying the story and hearing from the other side.Food poisoning does not always imply criminality.There is natural food poisoning, caused by salmonella bacterium.
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by shekauvsbuhari: 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
U guys were unfortunate to enter an evil family. Ur late sister erred in her judgement though. But 4 U to say anambra people hate imo women is hogwash. Stop generalising. It totally discredits your story.

3 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Newmans: 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
Quite unfortunate, I don't know what ladies from IMO state see's in these guys from that part of the country you mentioned, they even go as far as doing for them what they can't do for their brother from IMO state, well she's gone but I'm sorry she went to the great beyond out of her stupidity and ignorance

PROMO FOR LADIES FROM IMO AND ABIA ONLY.

GET MARRIED TO THAT ANAMBRA STATE GUY AND STAND A CHANCE TO BE USED FOR RITUALS.
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by castro234(m): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
The baba in the first picture is the man that poisoned the lady...look @his suspicious eyes

2 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Glink2018(m): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
slysteel:
Educated illiterate Nigerians don't know what food poisoning means,doctor told you it was food poisoning and you assumed he meant somebody tried to kill her,This is why black people make minimum progress in their countries,especially that pooh hole called Nigeria,very useless country.
I once did best man for someone in Abuja and landed in hospital 3 days after,same food poisoning issue,chances of encountering salmonella and other dangerous bacterial infection from occassions,restaurants etc are very high,if I didn't know what food poisoning is I would have thought someone tried to kill me like tgis buffoon of a girl implied about her friend,RIP to the dead though.

Omo' de o mo' gun , o npe lefo...
Who tell say we no know salmonella?
May the Lord not allow you to eat the food of your enemy ijn. Amen

1 Like

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by donbenie(m): 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
wellmax:

Very shameless. Children of hate yet they are 99% (fake) Christians
Yes,Mr Impartial Judge..why don't you hear from the second party before passing your guilty verdict..
Food poison does not necessarily mean her food was poisoned nor was it proven she was murdered,but you would jump to swallow the story hook line and sinker since it passes your narrative.. shocked
And by the way you can shove your Christianity..
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by luminouz(m): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
edgecution:
I believe this story. I have a friend at work here (She's from Anambra) that always talk about hating Imo people. She says " i told you i don't like these Imo people....they are not good people"

But i always wondered the reason why she hates them because it's not like she's a Saint herself too.
Is she fine,with big yansh
If yes,gimme her number....
I wanna see if she hates Yoruba tribe too? wink
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by owunabastard: 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
malele:
Has nothing to do with imo and anambrA , I have seen imo an anambrA marry and it was a success. Ur sister married from a very bad family
don't mind the foolish op, Anambra man marrying IMO woman is very common. Just that the man family are just wicked, if the story is true

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Have Minded My Business? Did I Do Wrong? / How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? / The Meaning Of "Next Of Kin"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.