Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? (49415 Views)

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You / Do Children Still Say "Thank You" To Parent After Each Meal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by zboyd: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
Some people aren't ready to end a relationship/marriage when they cheat.

In fact, many BFs/GFs/Spouses who are caught cheating actually never intended to break up or get a divorce. This is very confusing and frustrating, for the betrayed ones who are living in this situation. They often hear things like "I swear I never stopped loving you." "My cheating has nothing to do with you or our relationship or marriage." "It has nothing to do with my feelings for you."

How are betrayed BFs/GFs/Spouses supposed to believe this?

What is love anyway?

How can you claim to still love someone during and after you cheat on them?

Is it possible?

Is it possible that cheating can actually strengthen a relationship/marriage, reveal the reasons why a BF/GF/Spouse cheated, find ways to curtail future cheating, as well as help you understand yourself much more intimately?

Reference: marriagepartners.com

7 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by bennyrazz: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
It is very possible to cheat and still love your partner. Let me put it like this, you like vegetable soup very much and you eat it everyday, some days will definitely come where you want to do away with vegetables for probably a day or two but you still love vegetables and you rate it ahead of any other soup. After tasting other soups, you will be like hun hun vegetable is better than this now, vegetables doesn't purge me now, vegetables doesn't make my tongue bitter now. That is when you realise you can't do away with vegetables and vegetable is better than ogbono, ewudo, okro soup, edika ikong grin, white soup, egusi, banga, gbegiri e.tc and when you are caught by your wife eating another soup that is when you begin to explain and make her realise that the other soup you tasted isn't as sweet as her own vegetables

78 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Tallesty1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
Are you saying that sex is loveundecided

14 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Jahblessme: 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
Yes,very possible.Imagine being with one man for about 10 years,same old s ex,maybe he doesn't pay you any attention anymore,maybe he's even developed a pot belly and maybe things are generally unhappy @ home.

You meet a dashing young guy who gets an ere ction just by talking to you..Mistakenly,he may slip on a banana and land in your pu na na..it's not like you don't love the hubby,it's just a one off mistake.

Repent and sin no more..Daz all

42 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by egopersonified(f): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
You go fear comments.

19 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by OmoAlata1(f): 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
bennyrazz: It is very possible to cheat and still love your partner. Let me put it like this, you like vegetable soup very much and you eat it everyday, some days will definitely come where you want to do away with vegetables for probably a day or two but you still love vegetables and you rate it ahead of any other soup. After tasting other soups, you will be like hun hun vegetable is better than this now, vegetables doesn't purge me now, vegetables doesn't make my tongue bitter now. That is when you realise you can't do away with vegetables and vegetable is better than ogbono, ewudo, okro soup, edika ikong grin, white soup, egusi, banga, gbegiri e.tc and when you are caught by your wife eating another soup that is when you begin to explain and make her realise that the other soup you tasted isn't as sweet as her own vegetables

what a poor excuse. does this example only work for men or can this apply to women too? Cos next time i step out on my man, I can tell one guy like that NL use this example

27 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by bennyrazz: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
OmoAlata1:

what a poor excuse. does this example only work for men or can this apply to women too? Cos next time i step out on my man, I can tell one guy like that NL use this example
whatever floats your boat darling cool

21 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
Op, if you ask me, who I go ask?
I taya too undecided
I cannot even hurt a stranger, let alone a man I claim to love
How they even look into the face of their so-called 'lover' beats me? angry

17 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by bellong: 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
OP,

Does your boyfriend/husband cheats on you?
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 30, 2014
The professing of love after cheating on a partner is just a way to cunningly minimise the seriousness of the offence so that forgiveness can come easily to the offender. There are no two ways about it. Humans are cunning creatures and have funny ways of asking for forgiveness like they are entitled to it forgeting that the forgiveness MUST happen when there is remorse and change. It reeks of selfishness and lack of respect to me.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 30, 2014
Sex is not love and love is not sex
Cheating comes out of lust
It is possible to love and still lust
That is why one must make a conscious effort to guard their hearts and keep away from appearances of evil

75 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by zboyd: 1:56am On Jul 30, 2014
bellong:
OP,

Does your boyfriend/husband cheats on you?

Not to my knowledge.

But if I find out...his azz is grass!

I don't tolerate cheating!

16 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by armyofone(m): 2:52am On Jul 30, 2014
For sure grin

zboyd:
Not to my knowledge.
But if I find out...his azz is grass!
I don't tolerate cheating!

6 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by mstik(f): 4:11am On Jul 30, 2014
I can believe this. At least for men. When men cheat, they are not emotionally attached to the girl they cheat with. It's just having sex , for them and they feel nothing for the person they sleep with.

23 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 4:14am On Jul 30, 2014
mstik: I can believe this. At least for m[b]en. When men cheat, they are not emotionally attached to the girl they cheat with. It's just having sex , for them and they feel nothing for the person they sleep with[/b].

Says who?
How about those who end up marrying the people they cheat with
There has to be an emotional attachment to cheat with the same person over and over again if not he would just dig a hole in the mattress and offload there

33 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by mstik(f): 4:15am On Jul 30, 2014
well, in some cases, especially if there is no love at all between the man and the woman
Babymama1:

Says who?
How about those who end up marrying the people they cheat with

4 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by fitzmayowa: 4:15am On Jul 30, 2014
bennyrazz: It is very possible to cheat and still love your partner. Let me put it like this, you like vegetable soup very much and you eat it everyday, some days will definitely come where you want to do away with vegetables for probably a day or two but you still love vegetables and you rate it ahead of any other soup. After tasting other soups, you will be like hun hun vegetable is better than this now, vegetables doesn't purge me now, vegetables doesn't make my tongue bitter now. That is when you realise you can't do away with vegetables and vegetable is better than ogbono, ewudo, okro soup, edika ikong grin, white soup, egusi, banga, gbegiri e.tc and when you are caught by your wife eating another soup that is when you begin to explain and make her realise that the other soup you tasted isn't as sweet as her own vegetables

LMAO...see excuse oooo

3 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by superior1: 4:17am On Jul 30, 2014
In my own case, she was not only weeping, beating her chest but also professing amist tears how it is impossible for her to even think of cheating, if no be say my evidence is strong enough shame for even catch me join for the matter considering her reaction that day.

Harden cheaters are manipulators, if she/he really loves you, she/he won't cheat on you, genuine love is not selfish, it is not self-centered.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 4:18am On Jul 30, 2014
Love is the slowest form of suicide ......

If she cheats on you and confesses to you I don't see any reason why you shouldn't forgive her.

3 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by born2boink(m): 4:19am On Jul 30, 2014
Love and cheating are different things entirely, most guys are guilty of cheating but kept the one they love at home.

I have cheated on several girls and even some for just a token of 5000 or lie but I kept and monitored my girlfriend, infact I put tracker for her body but girls can not be monitor

I cannot let someone cheat on me because I am a great cheate"two king can't rule the same town"

16 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by shadowwalker101: 4:20am On Jul 30, 2014
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img] [img]http:///?k_id=utibeokodi[/img]
Strange world
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 4:20am On Jul 30, 2014
mstik: well, in some cases, especially if there is no love at all between the man and the woman

It is possible for men and women to sleep with people with not much emotional attachment yes
But when a man keeps a mistress and denies his wife and children his money and time to take care of and fund the wishes of a mistress
Sometimes buy her gifts he wouldn't even buy his wife
Hide to take calls and and send texts
Rent hotel rooms and hide ang go through efforts to cover his tracks
there is some emotions going on there

41 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by 1miccza: 4:23am On Jul 30, 2014
For me,I can't do that and I think those with such traits do that because iit's a habit. It might be as a result of greed,the "I love you" that comes afterwards is only a ploy.

4 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 30, 2014
born2fuck: Love and cheating are different things entirely, most guys are guilty of cheating but kept the one they love at home.

I have cheated on several girls and even some for just a token of 5000 or lie but I kept and monitored my girlfriend, infact I put tracker for her body but girls can not be monitor

I cannot let someone cheat on me because I am a great cheate"two king can't rule the same town"

Keep deluding yourself
She could be eating her Ofe Owerre on the side and you will never ever know
Men are careless cheaters
Women who cheat are calculated and hide their tracks very well,the man may be in Abuja and flying in from time to time
You will swear she could never do that and fall dead
She won't miss a date or a phone call and someone is servicing her seriously on the side
Cunny man die cunny woman bury am
That is the sort of woman wey fit u
She will wave you bye bye to go do her braids or weave,she diverts to bobo house to collect some before proceeding

One girl for UNILAG off campus brought in her other bobo for a week.Her campus bobo was even fetching water to give him to bathe thinking it was her cousin that grew up with her,who came to look for job in Lagos.
That is how convincing a cheating girl can be

57 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by xp17(m): 4:27am On Jul 30, 2014
yes, for guys. A guy could have some random sex without any string attached and still go back home with all his love, leaving non behind, but when a lady does likewise, know she's got some feelings for the fella , opssss! sorry you've lost her to the guy.

bottom line, men don't cheat, they only explore. Abraham did it,
David did it,
Solomon did it,
who am I not to? I dey craze?

hit like if you get the gist.

43 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 30, 2014
We call the cheating side attraction,afterall,man shall not live by bread alone. Varieties is the spice of life..
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Darteyyyy(m): 4:32am On Jul 30, 2014
Is cheating about having sex with someone else other than your spouse? Is that your definition of cheating?

Cos I cheated on my ex-girlfriend clearly.... But I didn't have sex with someone else.

8 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by leonard509(m): 4:46am On Jul 30, 2014
just as you say you love GOD and still sin against him,,its possible.

Made fp btw

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 30, 2014
@Babymama1

You said it all ......men are not calculative when cheating compared to women .

3 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 30, 2014

ah lol..
My thoughts exactly..
But we sha like to taste plenty soup..
Remember stolen water is sweeter.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by bbulldog(m): 4:59am On Jul 30, 2014
it all depends on the bedroom prowess/ best vegetable cook

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? / Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.