Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These (4265 Views)

Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes / Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV / Scenes From Atiku’s Kaduna Campaign-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These by donphiilopus(m): 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
It's laughable how some people have been claiming that Atiku would defeat Buhari simply because his Kaduna outing today was a little bit more successful than his previous poor outings since he started the Presidential Campaign Rallies.

Need I remind them that Atiku hasn't yet got half of the crowd Kwankwaso pulled when he went for the grand finale of the Senatorial campaign rallies held in Buhari's State, Katsina, yet the PDP candidate was beaten anyhow during the polls.

Each time Buhari goes to the North to campaign and gets much crowd, they call the people who come out to welcome him some unprintable names like illiterates, cows and jobless fellows yet praise and celebrate them when Atiku gets half of Buhari's campaign crowd in the North.

Below are pictures of Buhari in Kaduna some days ago for his campaign. Can the crowd be compared to that of Atiku today??

Lest I forget, latest 12 noon February 16th, Buhari would have won the elections.

6 Likes

Re: When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These by donphiilopus(m): 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
Atiku's much crowded Kaduna rally. grin cheesy grin cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These by doublewisdom: 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
Nonsense thread.

1 Like

Re: When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These by arewaboy01(m): 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
these ipobians think only them can make Atiku win this election...I laugh at ur ignorance to the hand writing on wall 4+4 sak!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These by docadams: 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
OP, you shouldn't be a stranger to the modus operandi by PDP minions. Haba, you are a senior citizen on NL. 2014/15 was worse.Pls, allow them this momentary time to masturbuwail. Feb16 is near. Gear up for PDP dying wails.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These by donphiilopus(m): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
docadams:
OP, you shoulder be a stranger to the modus operandi by PDP minions. Haba, you are a senior citizen on NL. 2014/15 was worse.Pls, allow them this momentary time to masturbuwail. Feb16 is near. Gear up for PDP dying wails.

It's just annoying seeing them masturbate on some threads claiming Atiku has already won. I'm no longer surprised though. They did more than they are doing now, in 2014/2015 yet GEJ still lost the election.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These by mightyhazell: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
arewaboy01:
these ipobians think only them can make Atiku win this election...I laugh at ur ignorance to the hand writing on wall 4+4 sak!!!
Feel free to join the atikulating locomotive,..

Like for buhari,..share for atiku

7 Likes 14 Shares

Re: When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These by Corrosiveman(m): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
Even Kwankaso would have been much Better than Atiku.......With what i have seen Atiku would lose massively

3 Likes

Re: When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These by Amarabae(f): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
donphiilopus:
It's laughable how some people have been claiming that Atiku would defeat Buhari simply because his Kaduna outing today was a little bit more successful than his previous poor outings since he started the Presidential Campaign Rallies.

Need I remind them that Atiku hasn't yet got half of the crowd Kwankwaso pulled when he went for the grand finale of the Senatorial campaign rallies held in Buhari's State, Katsina, yet the PDP candidate was beaten anyhow during the polls.

Each time Buhari goes to the North to campaign and gets much crowd, they call the people who come out to welcome him some unprintable names like illiterates, cows and jobless fellows yet praise and celebrate them when Atiku gets half of Buhari's campaign crowd in the North.

Below are pictures of Buhari in Kaduna some days ago for his campaign. Can the crowd be compared to that of Atiku today??

Lest I forget, latest 12 noon February 16th, Buhari would have won the elections.

6 Likes

Re: When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These by arewaboy01(m): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
mightyhazell:
ok..

Lets see
Like for buhari,..share for atiku
lollll election is not won online

3 Likes

Re: When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These by socialmediaman: 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
donphiilopus:

It's just annoying seeing them masturbate on some threads claiming Atiku has already won. I'm no longer surprised though. They did more than they are doing now, in 2014/2015 yet GEJ still lost the election.

You think 2015 will be same as 2019? True, PDP supporters boasted in 2015 despite GEJ’s poor performance, but that’s exactly the same thing you APC supporters are doing now. Interesting... Buhari’s political fate will be decided next month, take it one day at a time bro, no rush!

7 Likes

Re: When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These by Binikingdowm: 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin

Pained APC apologists, showing pictures of PDP rallies that have ended and people were coming outside

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These by arewaboy01(m): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
ipobians have put themselves in a state of political Oblivion for the next 16years ..4+4 sak ! APC till 2031

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These by mightyhazell: 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
arewaboy01:
ipobians have put themselves in a state of political Oblivion for the next 16years ..4+4 sak ! APC till 2031
. U that has been in political limelight since 1960,what have u done with it?

4 Likes

Re: When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These by donphiilopus(m): 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
socialmediaman:

You think 2015 will be same as 2019? True, PDP supporters boasted in 2015 despite GEJ’s poor performance, but that’s exactly the same thing you APC supporters are doing now. Interesting... Buhari’s political fate will be decided next month, take it one day at a time bro, no rush!

I rarely comment on this forum anymore simply because the Atiku's guys here are so funny and delusional. Imagine those guys saying Atiku would garner up to 45% of votes in Kano and some even going as far as saying Atiku would not only garner 45% of votes in Kano but also defeat Buhari in Kano, Sokoto, Bauchi and Gombe! Is that not laughable?

In 2011, Shekarau was the Incumbent Governor of Kano State under ANPP and Kwankwaso and Ganduje were in PDP and were even the PDP Guber. and Deputy Governorship candidates respectively. Buhari contested the Presidency under a relatively unknown party, CPC and still had 1.6m votes in Kano State, while Kwankwaso and Ganduje were only able to give GEJ 400K plus votes and the Incumbent Governor, Shekarau, was only able to poll about 500k votes. What does that imply? Buhari doesn't need any political bigwig in Kano to win elections there.

Lest I forget, the likes of Shekarau and Ganduje are now with Buhari.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These by EzeNri(m): 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
Atiku crowd pain them wella. Wait till Southern Kaduna and Shia Moslems join them wella. Keep masturbating over APC rented crowd. Meanwhile this is your messiah in Enugu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These by Ajoboss(m): 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
donphiilopus:

bro how much dem dey give u,make I pay u so dat u go allow me get peace abeg

5 Likes

Re: When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These by docadams: 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
donphiilopus:

When you do an overview of the whole political scene, you can't fail to observe the choke hold Atiku and PDP are in. This is their last chance. They know that failure is not an option. Both will be politically extinguished, permanently, thereafter. So expect them to fight dirty.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
donphiilopus:

I rarely comment on this forum anymore simply because the Atiku's guys here are so funny and delusional. Imagine those guys saying Atiku would garner up to 45% of votes in Kano and some even going as far as saying Atiku would not only garner 45% of votes in Kano but also defeat Buhari in Kano, Sokoto, Bauchi and Gombe! Is that not laughable?

In 2011, Shekarau was the Incumbent Governor of Kano State under ANPP and Kwankwaso and Ganduje were in PDP and were even the PDP Guber. and Deputy Governorship candidates respectively. Buhari contested the Presidency under a relatively unknown party, CPC and still had 1.6m votes in Kano State, while Kwankwaso and Ganduje were only able to give GEJ 400K plus votes and the Incumbent Governor, Shekarau, was only able to poll about 500k votes. What does that imply? Buhari doesn't need any political bigwig in Kano to win elections there.

Lest I forget, the likes of Shekarau and Ganduje are now with Buhari.
Same Ganduje the dollar man? In 2011,people thought Buhari was the Messiah, not anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These by donphiilopus(m): 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
docadams:

When you do an overview of the whole political scene, you can't fail to observe the choke hold Atiku and PDP are in. This is their last chance. They know that failure is not an option. Both will be politically extinguished, permanently, thereafter. So expect them to fight dirty.

That's true though. I'm just happy the man is wasting some of the funds he looted. After losing the election, he would realise how much he's lost.

1 Like

Re: When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These by donphiilopus(m): 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same Ganduje the dollar man? In 2011,people thought Buhari was the Messiah, not anymore

Ain't you guys tired of using this same line repeatedly?

2 Likes

Re: When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These by TooMuchStuff: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
ATIKUlated in igarra.
AtikuObi is akoko edo

Re: When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These by arewaboy01(m): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
mightyhazell:
. U that has been in political limelight since 1960,what have u done with it?
what's about to be done come February 4+4 sak!!!

2 Likes

Re: When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
Binikingdowm:
grin

Pained APC apologists, showing pictures of PDP rallies that have ended and people were coming outside
the picture above is from ait and ait is a PDP station. Therefore, use your senses

3 Likes

Re: When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These by onomeabuja: 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
donphiilopus:

OGA FORGET ALL THESE WRITE-UP , NA KADUNA I DEY OOOO & I CAN TELL U THAT UR BUHARI IS NO MATCH FOR MY ATIKU!
SO KEEP ALL THOSE UR PHOTOSHOPS IN UK DAIRY & KEEP VIEWING THEM ANY TIME UR GIRLFRIEND RUN - AWAY(FOR CONSOLATION)!
yeye-smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These by supereagle(m): 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
donphiilopus:

An average Hausa man is more current than many graduates. They don't joke with radio and news. How many graduates from the South have time for radio. We thank God for internet that some find time to educate themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These by Dave4242: 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
You too much my guy. Where the Atiku and Obituary supporters? Better come and see this o!

2 Likes

Re: When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These by Dave4242: 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
onomeabuja:

OGA FORGET ALL THESE WRITE-UP , NA KADUNA I DEY OOOO & I CAN TELL U THAT UR BUHARI IS NO MATCH FOR MY ATIKU!
SO KEEP ALL THOSE UR PHOTOSHOPS IN UK DAIRY & KEEP VIEWING THEM ANY TIME UR GIRLFRIEND RUN - AWAY(FOR CONSOLATION)!
yeye-smell
No be only kaduna na sambisa forest you dey. Don't worry you will confess when the time come. Febuhari is a certainty! Prepare to drink sniper or jump into a lagoon after PMB is re-elected. I have an optometrist who can render a free service to you because it's very obvious that your eyes needs urgent attention. Don't worry it's free

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ugwuanyi Grants Relief, Incentives To Taxpayers / Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala / VIP Whose Police Orderly Was Filmed Carrying Plate Of Food Speaks, Claims Its Fo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.