Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Car Owners Around Ikotun, Igando, Isheri Axis.. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Owners Around Ikotun, Igando, Isheri Axis.. (893 Views)

Private Car Owners Do Not Need Roadworthiness Issued By VIO - Appeal Court / 11 Mistakes Most Nigerian Car Owners Make / Car Owners Share Their Very Dodgy DIY Pepair Jobs On Reddit(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Owners Around Ikotun, Igando, Isheri Axis.. by Leonardoreel(m): 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
Do you own any v4 car and wishes to earn with the car instead of driving it to office and pack till you close?

It's time you start earning with the car,
I will drive you to work everyday and pick you when you close while you also earn money on weekly delivery with the car...

Dm me and let's go formal if you are interested in this...

Don't just park the car, start making money with it...
Re: Car Owners Around Ikotun, Igando, Isheri Axis.. by lumideed(m): 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
I have a Toyota Corolla that is uber certify call me or chat me on 08065085468

(1) (Reply)

How Long Did It Take You To Be Perfect In Ur Driving Lesson? / Hyundai Sonata 2011 Tokunbo For Sale / 20 Year Old Nigerian Student Constructs An Aircraft Using Local Materials - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.