Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget (13937 Views)

8th Senate Adjourns Indefinitely As Saraki Bows Out / Senate Adjourns Plenary In Honour Of Slain Oyo Rep, Sugar’s / Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget by anonymous1759(m): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
.. Lazy Senators

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget by contigiency(m): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
I just hope that those applauding them will not come later and start wailing that buhari lacks understanding the economy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget by MarvelJ: 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
what is really wrong with these guys??

if i can be working 8-4 every weekday, then watching these assholes adjourning their duties for damn selfish interest then .... sigh.

on what grounds was the adjournment based on? so can a public office holder also adjourn his/her job till after elections? this shit is not even about APC/PDP, i think its beyond comprehension this time around.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget by StFrankeinstein(m): 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
It well with Nigeria & Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget by InspectorVee(m): 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
Wow, the Senate sitting will surely be missed since we all know how useful they are in deliberating and passing of important bills into law that will change the lives of citizens.

Yeye de Smell.

--- Spits on the Floor ---

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget by Yankee101: 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
We can't approve money they'll use for elections
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget by Dee60: 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
TERRIBLE.

This current Senate has no equal when it comes to impunity and rascality. They are forever adjourning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget by BamideleIyanu89: 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
How to produce a Nice Gel Air Freshener and Make money from it

http://nltrends.com.ng/make-a-nice-gel-air-fresherr/
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
borntoexcel2000:
grin
y u dey gnash teeth na?
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
contigiency:
I just hope that those applauding them will not come later and start wailing that buhari lacks understanding the economy.
what does he know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget by Dollabiz: 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
they doubt their outcome
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget by ofuonyebi: 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
fools of no gender!....self interest above nations consideration always..

they want to know whether they will e re-elected or fail!...Olodos...adding more to the nations sorrows

Lets make the NASS a part-time job like other sane countries.....our own NASS is always on HOLIDAYS!...SHAME!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget by Charly68: 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
okomile:
Lazy senators

Only enriching themselves
Fools calling themselves honourables, God will shock them with the election result

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget by okomile(f): 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
Charly68:
Fools calling themselves honourables, God will shock them with the election result

A big AMEN!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget by koyeni(m): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget by kboycrew: 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
Confused individual. Advertising at every post without paying necessary dues. Ole
quote author=chinavs9ja post=75081429]Confused government....

[I am a web designer, blog designer. Check my signature for my contact[/quote]
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget by Billionaire09: 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
Titto93:
The next plenary will be coupled with Atiku victory.
Meanwhile, Buhari came to onitsha, heavens got angry and it started raining to wash OFF his evil foot off our land.

Rain and fire will beat them all on that day of selection of political slaves to use suppressing Indigenous people of the land(Biafrans). But will flock all Nigerian politicians them in the public.

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget by AllenSpencer: 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
Titto93:
Meanwhile, Buhari came to onitsha, heavens got angry and it started raining to wash OFF his evil foot off our land.

Is Onitsha a place? I blame the advisers of the president for suggesting he visits the shit hole.

Cos if not, someone like you who should be grateful that a sitting president visited your slum, won't have the effrontery to be spewing gibberish.

I put the blame on the campaign team of the president.

Onitsha! Who goes there?

Enugu we know, Owerri we know, and Abakaliki we know. Where is Onitsha!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget by chinavs9ja(m): 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
kboycrew:
Confused individual. Advertising at every post without paying necessary dues. Ole
quote author=chinavs9ja post=75081429]Confused government....

[I am a web designer, blog designer. Check my signature for my contact
What concerns you bikonu?
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget by lakesider(m): 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
Despite 1m naira daily salary

1 Like

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget by 4kDdullard: 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
Kudos to the them, they are smarter than the illiterate, certificateless, lifeless dullard. grin
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
sapele914:
A whimp living in a Fool’s paradise,ASUU will call of their strike next week so you could be back to your institution to resume your studies,Olodo’this sitting at home has made you much more vague minded and duller than usual.
governotorial dumb ass zombie... Shift joor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget by danchi2019(m): 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
always self-centred
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget by AllenSpencer: 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
And someone will say Saraki is not evil and Demonic

Holding 220,000,000 Nigerians to Ransome because of his selfish interest.

Kwara people need to use Saraki for money rituals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget by asmovic(m): 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
Titto93:
it rained in Ogun, Lagos states too. he wasn't in both. emancipate yourself from hatred slavery. stop secreting unnecessary bile.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget by 4kDdullard: 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:
And someone will say Saraki is not evil and Demonic

Holding 220,000,000 Nigerians to Ransome because of his selfish interest.

Kwara people need to use Saraki for money rituals.
No Nigerians need to put the lifeless, certificateless dullard in a mortar and pound him to death.
He is more demonic than lucifer.
Re: Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget by Felixv: 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
Would they take pay cut.

The recess is coming only two weeks after the
national assembly resumed from the Christmas
break.

And yet they claim a minimum of 14m naira a month and some fools will be blaming buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From John Oyegun's 80th Birthday Celebration In Abuja / FG Debunks List Of National Honours Nominees / Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.