Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Southeast To Buhari: Give Us IGP, Security Council Slot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast To Buhari: Give Us IGP, Security Council Slot (11312 Views)

Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings / After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) / Akeredolu, Makinde : President Buhari Give Nod To Tackle Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast To Buhari: Give Us IGP, Security Council Slot by Ojiofor: 9:13am On Jan 25, 2019
Yohh:
A part wants Biafra
A part says it's Atiku
A part now demands IGP slot
A part doesn't even know what it wants
How else do we define confusion?

Eh, we no wan put all awa eges in one basket grin
Re: Southeast To Buhari: Give Us IGP, Security Council Slot by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2019
Demand for the post of IGP so as to further enhance their criminal activities that have suffered some knocks.
Wow !
Re: Southeast To Buhari: Give Us IGP, Security Council Slot by princfred(m): 10:04am On Jan 25, 2019
chocolatelady:
U are very correct and thats why the northerns will always benefit from every government. My igbo brothers and sisters lack this wisdom. If they ever try and make the same mistaske they did in 2015 and vote only PDP, they will cry marginalisation till eternity. Common sense is not actually common. Thats how they mumuishly gave Saraki senate president on a platter of gold. Ngige would have been the senate president without opponent in the senate but becos of their myopic reasoning, they voted him out and he has already warn them of the consequences if they make the same mistake they did in 2015. One wonders what PDP did for them in their 16yrs rule. They accuse PMB of being tribalistic but theirs is worst.
Village goat, voting for a candidate and not the other is not a mistake/crime worthy of victimization by whoever wins. MB that voted for PMB but got slaughtered was that foolish or wise for them? Abi is it your misguided hate and envy of igbos that have finally fried your brain cells like the rest causing you to spew trash or just being an unrepentant son of a fallen demon?

Infact if there be anything like voting amiss, its the one who voted for a candidate under whose watch thousands have been murdered in cold blood without attempt to bring perpetrators to book yet gallivanting to vote for same person just because your selfish tribal goals can be served or non of your siblings were among victims. May the blood of MB victims be on your head and that of your kind who support this evil out of selfishness if you don't repent fast.
Re: Southeast To Buhari: Give Us IGP, Security Council Slot by princfred(m): 10:10am On Jan 25, 2019
All the people calling igbos stupid people yet expressing fear of them seceding can't you notice the stupidity and mental illness inherent in that combination? Pick a side and stop thinking like goats for once.
If they are that useless you all should gladly want them to secede. But since you are soo afraid of them seceding then they must be very important. That's how sane humans think.
Re: Southeast To Buhari: Give Us IGP, Security Council Slot by saintandsinnerz: 10:14am On Jan 25, 2019
iammo:

Be fact driven and not unnecessarily sentimental. I love moghalu and oby, more than hashim or sowore.. I support buhari against obasanjo's allegation and am a Yoruba man... that been said: No military minded person would put its secuirity in the hands of seccesion prone zone, not even russia would, or US and califonia
Of course, I know you're a Yoruba, we all know it's Yorubas (especially the Muslims)that support the lifeless one just because of Osibanjo. Are you supporting Buhari because he is competent? Or because he has done so well in the last four years? Why exactly are you supporting the lifeless one? So when ihejirika was the chief of army staff he declared biafra abi? Abeg we know how you tribal bigots reason, always hiding on one unsubstantiated claim to perpetrate their tribal bigotry and hatred.

1 Like

Re: Southeast To Buhari: Give Us IGP, Security Council Slot by iammo(m): 10:21am On Jan 25, 2019
saintandsinnerz:

Of course, I know you're a Yoruba, we all know it's Yorubas (especially the Muslims)that support the lifeless one just because of Osibanjo. Are you supporting Buhari because he is competent? Or because he has done so well in the last four years? Why exactly are you supporting the lifeless one? So when ihejirika was the chief of army staff he declared biafra abi? Abeg we know how you tribal bigots reason, always hiding on one unsubstantiated claim to perpetrate their tribal bigotry and hatred.

Your problem is that you assume too much, lagos-ibadan-abeokuta coastal rail I have been to the site, I have seen progress made by APC on lagos-ibadan express way before saraki and his goons slashed it's budget..

1 Like

Re: Southeast To Buhari: Give Us IGP, Security Council Slot by iammo(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2019
saintandsinnerz:

You ought to know calling me stupid or bigot doesn't change a thing It only shows your upbringing. And culture. I know how little I spent on generator last, year because we now enjoy light. You can go around calling people names, but I will vote my consciennce and make my honest comparison with PDP 16 years.. to people who had lost a family and colueges in an accident around lag-ib express they know who to vote
Re: Southeast To Buhari: Give Us IGP, Security Council Slot by ProWalker: 10:48am On Jan 25, 2019
saintandsinnerz:

So Osinbajo is now a Muslim cleric? Stupidity at it peak

The question is what did PDP have on offer for SW?
What is their infrastructural achievements for SW in 16 years?

If politics is all about appointments of few individuals into govt because they are your kinsmen, the SW don’t do that

PDP will need to sell it 16 achievements in SW if there is or are any
Re: Southeast To Buhari: Give Us IGP, Security Council Slot by saintandsinnerz: 11:32am On Jan 25, 2019
iammo:

You ought to know calling me stupid or bigot doesn't change a thing It only shows your upbringing. And culture. I know how little I spent on generator last, year because we now enjoy light. You can go around calling people names, but I will vote my consciennce and make my honest comparison with PDP 16 years.. to people who had lost a family and colueges in an accident around lag-ib express they know who to vote
So Lagos-ibadan express way is the only road in Nigeria right? Do you know how many people that died in all the bad roads left unrepaired by the lifeless one in the south east? Look I don't play your PDP or APC shitty politics but just know if not for the PDP, some of the projects you're enjoying now may not be in existence. Don't come here with your usual senseless 16 years of PDp bullshiit, it's getting boring. Say something new and more reasonable. I hated Jonathan regime because of the same thing the lifeless one and his blind supporters are doing now. He never knew that people in his govt was bad and embezzling money, hence I didn't vote in the last election because I can't see myself re-enforcing failure. Let me put it to you, you're not voting Buhari because he has done well (it is obvious that he not done well), you're voting him because you're a Muslim one, two, because osinbajo is a Yoruba man. Like I said, you're a small time ethnic bigot without any shade of objectivity in you.
Re: Southeast To Buhari: Give Us IGP, Security Council Slot by iammo(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2019
saintandsinnerz:

So Lagos-ibadan express way is the only road in Nigeria right? Do you know how many people that died in all the bad roads left unrepaired by the lifeless one in the south east? Look I don't play your PDP or APC shitty politics but just know if not for the PDP, some of the projects you're enjoying now may not be in existence. Don't come here with your usual senseless 16 years of PDp bullshiit, it's getting boring. Say something new and more reasonable. I hated Jonathan regime because of the same thing the lifeless one and his blind supporters are doing now. He never knew that people in his govt was bad and embezzling money, hence I didn't vote in the last election because I can't see myself re-enforcing failure. Let me put it to you, you're not voting Buhari because he has done well (it is obvious that he not done well), you're voting him because you're a Muslim one, two, because osinbajo is a Yoruba man. Like I said, you're a small time ethnic bigot without any shade of objectivity in you.
.. LoL why am I even arguing with you sef.. I enjoy more power, even the road in. Front of my father's house (airport -new gbagi-gate road) is almost finished in a record time by APC in Ibadan
..I have used Abuja airport recently and know what it use to be.. so Call me what you want as m voting sai baba. Your emotional blackmail or namecalling cant win southeast poo
Re: Southeast To Buhari: Give Us IGP, Security Council Slot by saintandsinnerz: 11:59am On Jan 25, 2019
iammo:
.. LoL why am I even arguing with you sef.. I enjoy more power, even the road in. Front of my father's house (airport -new gbagi-gate road) is almost finished in a record time by APC in Ibadan
..I have used Abuja airport recently and know what it use to be.. so Call me what you want as m voting sai baba. Your emotional blackmail or namecalling cant win southeast poo
If you're voting the lifeless tyrant again, that's your right, but please allow the Igbos to vote whoever they deem fit without you and some of your bigoted tribes men demonizing them.
Re: Southeast To Buhari: Give Us IGP, Security Council Slot by ogbonti: 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
deji17:

What did your PDP achieve in 16 years? PDP inherited this project in 1999 and for 16 years they could not complete it. If you give PDP 100 years in Govt, that project will remain "under construction"

and 90% of the people who made this project impossible are now in APC, well covered, forgiven and elevated to sainthood by your messiah Buhari
Re: Southeast To Buhari: Give Us IGP, Security Council Slot by Kingspin(m): 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
The man is deaf and dumb so
Re: Southeast To Buhari: Give Us IGP, Security Council Slot by Calers: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari will defeat Atiku hands down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas / See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS / Buhari Seeks Stringent Punishment For Lawyers Who Delay Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.