Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Bible Download. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bible Download. (153058 Views)

Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users / Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone / Complete Bible Download Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2008
@hayprof.upload limit.just visit those sites given and get the raw files
Re: Bible Download. by owopepper(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2008
thank yah all am just downloading my favourite contemporary english bible now.

God bless yah
Re: Bible Download. by Fadajasi(m): 10:47am On May 06, 2008
try sharemobile.ro@honsule
Re: Bible Download. by hansibone(m): 7:05pm On May 07, 2008
ok i wuld paste a link 4 u guys soon grin
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2008
@all.Whenever i make a request virtually everybody will just ignore it as if i am all knowing.Well anybody that can get me a link for "AMPLIFIED BIBLE DOWNLOAD TO MY PHONE"and Kjv for s40 phone.I will give the person any of the 3 network free browsing.Guys,take that from me.>Hon.Sule folds his arm and watch to see who will be the first to enjoy this PROMO<
Re: Bible Download. by AKO1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2008
honsule:

@all.Whenever i make a request virtually everybody will just ignore it as if i am all knowing.Well anybody that can get me a link for "AMPLIFIED BIBLE DOWNLOAD TO MY PHONE"and Kjv for s40 phone.I will give the person any of the 3 network free browsing.Guys,take that from me.>Hon.Sule folds his arm and watch to see who will be the first to enjoy this PROMO<

Eiya its the .jar that I have of the two versions and the Contemporary English version. embarassed
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2008
@A_K_0.Presently i have the following bible versions on my N72 and they are .Jar:The Message(TM).NIV,NLT,NKJV,KJV,American standard version,Webster bible version,English Darby version.Matthew Henry's concordance of the bible.So,what are we talking here.I have amplified before but i mistakenly deleted it.I went to the site were i downloaded it,it was no longer there.
Re: Bible Download. by AKO1(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2008
Honsule haba now I wasnt trying to show off or anything like that,  I was just feeling sorry for myself because I can't win your prize. wink

Anyway if you want the Amplified .jar I could email it to you.

If you don't mind I'd like to have Matthew Henry's concordance
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2008
It is a deal.Am expecting the amplified.After which i will send you the matthew Henry's concordance.What type of phone do you use?Do you know my email?
Re: Bible Download. by AKO1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2008
OK

Please drop your e-mail address.

I use a Fly SX390. Most .jar apps work on it.

Thanks.
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2008
Hon_sule@yahoo.com i doubt if the concordance will work on your phone.It's not a .Jar file let me show you the pix
Re: Bible Download. by AKO1(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2008
Ok just send it anyway, Ill send the amp. now.
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2008
k

Re: Bible Download. by AKO1(m): 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2008
Honsule I am waiting, ,,
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2008
I saw the bible,but right now yahoo is misbehaving on my phone.I can't even download the one you sent to me.Just exercise patience.Remember am using my phone to browse not pc.
Re: Bible Download. by AKO1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2008
Okay smiley
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2008
I downloaded the bible this morning with my phone.It was .Wav file like music,i use my xplorer to change it to .Jar.It is kool.I tried to attach the concordance,but it was actually taking too much time without any attachment.I will go to the cyber cafe to send it to u later.
Re: Bible Download. by hansibone(m): 7:48am On Jul 01, 2008
honsule:

I downloaded the bible this morning with my phone.It was .Wav file like music,i use my xplorer to change it to .Jar.It is kool.I tried to attach the concordance,but it was actually taking too much time without any attachment.I will go to the cyber cafe to send it to u later.

did u just say u downloaded it to a s40v3 phone wit size limitations?
Re: Bible Download. by phunsho: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2008
@ all,
I also need an NIV bible for my s40 phone,anybody plsssss.
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 4:20am On Jul 07, 2008
I find it difficult why .jar bible can't just work on s40 phones.Am even yet to see any one compatible.@AKO.i will still send you that stuff,no vex o.
Re: Bible Download. by phunsho: 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2008
@honsule,
pls if u find any compactible .jar Niv bible,pls lemme knw.Thnx in advance.
Re: Bible Download. by bijorium(m): 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2008
Pls,can anyone give me a link where I can download bible for free
Re: Bible Download. by sucobaba(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2008
Hello Hon sule,

i dey hail you and other nairalanders for the great work at helping 9jas and nay all nationals in solving their phone problems.i am sorry if i dont know the names of other cognate members, fadajasi etc.abeg i dey sorry.

my problem is that i need the settings for celtel and mtn free browsing from you hon sule and others who's got it on their phone.i use a nokia 6800. and i have been having problems connecting free.they dey charge me like say 2mrw no dey.

my no na 08022832164,08069156746 and my mail id na suco_g@yahoo.com

thanks y'all for the nice response.9ja till death smiley
Re: Bible Download. by hayprof(m): 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2008
Lol, fadajasi. . .
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2008
@sucobaba.For Christ sake this is "Bible section" not one of those free browsin stuff.Pls edit your post.Even inside church people will stil ask Hon.Sule about free browsin.@Phunsho.I will keep you posted.
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2008
@Bijorium.What type of phone do you use?And what versions of the bible do you want?
Re: Bible Download. by RichDad1(m): 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2008
@honsule and others,
Please can someone post a link on where to get free jar.version of The message,NIV and NKJV .the one i saw on phoneybible.com aren't free.Thanks and God bless
Re: Bible Download. by just2nice(m): 6:57am On Aug 29, 2008
And my quest for a mobile bible still continues.Any bible download site is highly appreciated.
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 8:09am On Aug 29, 2008
@just2nice.What happen to the links given above?Have you try them?
Re: Bible Download. by Fadajasi(m): 8:25am On Aug 29, 2008
Why hayprof dey laugh
Re: Bible Download. by just2nice(m): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2008
@honsule.I would prefer a sis bible,if possible.Java files sucks.
Re: Bible Download. by Donseaun(m): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2008

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 / New Airtel Internet Bundle Plans, Prices And Activation Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.