Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,525 members, 7,823,284 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Bible Download. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bible Download. (153084 Views)

Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users / Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone / Complete Bible Download Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Download. by toluxa1(m): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2008
@honsule. Have you been able to get any Bible that works on S40 phnoes. I have downloaded about 6 or more now, none worked.

PS: That translation wey you post one time, is a bad translation. Dont get carried away by its explicitness. KJV is the most accurate bible because it was translated from the Original languges of the bible (Hebrew and Greek) all others where translated from the Latin or other languages (double translation) by the Roman Catholic Church.
Re: Bible Download. by toluxa1(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2008
i tried this go bible too. But it didnt install
Re: Bible Download. by stancozy(m): 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2008
Honsuleman,pls i nid a complet,non-king james versn dats les dam 250kb
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2008
stancozy:

Honsuleman,please i nid a complet,non-king james versn that is les dam 250kb

it's not possible.what is ur phone model?
Re: Bible Download. by just2nice(m): 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2008
@stancozy.Mobile bible download sites are kindah hard to get.Go-bible.org is the only one I know and thatz where I downloaded mine.Am still digging though.
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2008
toluxa1:

PS: That translation wey you post one time, is a bad translation. Dont get carried away by its explicitness. KJV is the most accurate bible because it was translated from the Original languges of the bible (Hebrew and Greek) all others where translated from the Latin or other languages (double translation) by the Roman Catholic Church.

i beg to disagree with u.even kjv translation was written by the English men in England then,using their own day today English.in the original Greek Bible nothing like where comest thou.etc Shakespearean language.That why Phillip asked the Eunuch understandest what thou read?
Re: Bible Download. by toluxa1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2008
Forget about the language it was translated into. What is important is the language from which it was translated. Every word in the original language of the bible was from the mouth of God. We are talking of accuracy here not understanding. Modern day translations in the attempt to make the bible easy have distorted it in many areas. Its only God that grants true understanding of His word. Pls note that.
Re: Bible Download. by toluxa1(m): 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2008
But you didn't answer my question whether you have been able to use any On your 6300. Shebi u get 6300?
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2008
am using N70 music edition.who told u those translations are distorted?hope u don't have sentimental attachment to KJV?for me i used to have cool cool
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2008
anybody that needs Amplified Bible,NIV,KJV,NKJV,NLT,TM,Matthew Henry Concordance,webster version of the Bible SHOULD JUST EMAIL ME or leave his mail i will send it to him/her cool cool cool
Re: Bible Download. by stancozy(m): 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2008
@just2nice, Its nt dat av nt seen,its d size am considern,, D 1s av seen ar 2 larg n since i cn only downld wit mms, am vry watchful f d sizes,@honsule, nokia 6600 wit abt 400mb fri space .
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2008
stancozy:

@just2nice, Its nt that av nt seen,its d size am considern,, D 1s av seen ar 2 larg n since i cn only downld wit mms, am vry watchful f d sizes,@honsule, nokia 6600 wit about 400mb fri space .

u can bypass the mms limitation.
Re: Bible Download. by toluxa1(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2008
@honsule. Emotional wetin? Not with the WORD OF GOD. I'm telling you the truth just as it is beleive it or not. I cant start siting many many many examples of places in about 4 different translations where, even if you are not a bible scholar (I'm a bible student though) you should know that the translations dont tie together. When I compare some translations of some other translations with the greek and hebrew many times i discover they are not exactly correct, but the KJV is the most accurate (even though there are still a few inaccurate translations).

So you dont have any that can work with S40?
Re: Bible Download. by dgratrock: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2008
see the way all of them dey rush follow bible like say dem go gree do wetin the holy book talk
Re: Bible Download. by stancozy(m): 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2008
@toluxa, Knw dat evryn kanot b perfect, @honsule,how ar ma gona do dat?
Re: Bible Download. by toluxa1(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2008
@dgratrock. Read Romans 3:10. . . Infact here it is:
3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

@stancozy. Yeah
Re: Bible Download. by stancozy(m): 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2008
@toluxa, Dats it o, @honsule shud i drop ma email so u send it der?
Re: Bible Download. by just2nice(m): 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2008
@stancozy.I no understand u o!The other day,you saw me in Ughelli,Delta state where there is MTN Gprs and no Zain gprs.Now,you are complaining of Zain MMS stuff whereas you should be using Mtn!Where are you based now?
Re: Bible Download. by stancozy(m): 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2008
grin wink, Haha,am in lag nw, Went 2 delta state 4 some exams, am in lag nw,
Re: Bible Download. by park44(m): 6:33am On Sep 03, 2008
Hey dawgs,can any1 be of grt assistance to me as i'd lyk 2 dwnld a bible for my nokia 7360,tks or email charles4love2003@yahoo.com
Re: Bible Download. by james2man: 6:47am On Sep 03, 2008
You can download bible to your computer from http://www.e-sword.net,
Re: Bible Download. by topeteadr(m): 6:57am On Sep 03, 2008
lol guys. . . . wonder why i've been having the same problem installing bible on my nokia 3310
Re: Bible Download. by toluxa1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2008
tope_teadr:

lol guys. . . . wonder why i've been having the same problem installing bible on my nokia 3310

. . . That phone sounds familiar kiss
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2008
james2man:

You can download bible to your computer from http://www.e-sword.net,

buy or free?
Re: Bible Download. by stancozy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2008
@honsuleman, u pls mail me hw 2 bypas dat 250kb limit @ stanzycool@yahoo.com
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 1:44am On Sep 06, 2008
stancozy:

@honsuleman, u please mail me hw 2 bypas that 250kb limit @ stanzycool@yahoo.com

ok cool cool
Re: Bible Download. by Jtlyrics(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2008
Honsule,pls forward me a sisx version, jtlyrics@gmail.com x
Re: Bible Download. by Jtlyrics(m): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2008
Honsule,pls forward me a sisx version, jtlyrics@gmail.com x
Re: Bible Download. by afecofrank(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2008
Big bros, i need Amplified Bible and NKJV Bible for my Nokia N82, a S60 V3 mobile phone.
Any links for free download would be most appreciated. You can also email me the file @ afecofrank@yahoo.com
God bless you all.
Shalom.
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2008
Jtlyrics:

Honsule,please forward me a sisx version, jtlyrics@gmail.com x

which version of the bible precisely.e.g KJV,AMP ETC
Re: Bible Download. by afecofrank(m): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2008
Hi honsule, are you asking me? Am not sure, but if yes, i want AMP & NKJV in .sisx compatible with N82.
Thanks alot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 / New Airtel Internet Bundle Plans, Prices And Activation Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.