Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) (65828 Views)

"Nigeria Sai Mai Lafia" - Dino Melaye Hails Atiku / See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos) / Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by Gandollar(f): 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
farem:

PMB is wasting his energy and precious Nigeria resources by spending for the South east.
I can never spend a dime just because I want to show love .

A good number of places are calling for attention in middle belt, southwest and some parts of South South. Go to where you're celebrated.

Why? Because you don't convince the deaf with good music!
If I was a Togolese, I would think this PMB you speak is an intelligent leader. A slowpoke controlled by a faceless cabal that even his wife is lamenting is who you are celebrating??
The so called money you claim he is spending belongs to all Nigerians and not a few. I Know you are not smart enough to know this.

Even if he were to spend his personal money on the SE, he remains persona non grata in SE!

And if you don't like it, I import sniper.
Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by Gandollar(f): 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Tell them!

Most people here don't know Buhari is a movement up North. Atiku is a puppet compared to Buhari's loyal and dedicated followers.

People just believe politics is mathematics. Believing a Northerners will risk a probability that Obi can be the president in eventuality is damn fiction

Northerners are most enlightened politically and know what they gunning for. Dedicated strategist they are and Atiku already shot himself in the leg with Obi.

Those crowd he is seeing just came to take their share of his loot. They won't, I repeat, won't go down with him.

He is just wasting money.
Hahahaha...you have bragging rights bro! This buhari could not win election until Jonathan's enemies rallied round him , white-washed the old sepulchre and put suit on him!

Buhari should be grateful for those that put him there because if not for them, he would died from his terminal illness!!
Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by Lewandoski20(m): 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
Fuckuignos:
winkI "feel" ohaneze ndigbo is sabotaging PMB's reelection in the SE. Lemme quickly remind u how far PMB went to heal wounds, he paid ex Biafra soldiers not OBJ or GEJ, after how many YEARS? He completed Zik's mausoleum not his predecessors

How has all these put food on our table
Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by Gandollar(f): 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
bizzibodi:
ATIKU don suffer,he shld toe d way of Ezekwesili.
Paid protesters by hell rufai! You need pray hard for ASUU to call of strike abeg. Politics iS not your thing.
Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by Gandollar(f): 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
olatade:
ATIKU becoming President is like hearing that a former armed robber is now your bank manager.
A thief is on the throne now, so stealing must be a criteria to be there.
Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
And so what? It has been in record that APC is a violent party. Everything about APC is animalistic. They behave like goats.
Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by Gandollar(f): 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
Stalwert:
It is clear PMB has done well. Those with a conscience know the truth and acknowlegde it.
With 4 million jobs lost in 3 yrs? With a deadlier rich Boko Haram? Even when Nigeria is now the poverty capital of the world? Even when world powers adjudged him lifeless? Even when he is not in charge? Even when his government clearly manifested our national fault lines more than ever before?
My siggy ooo
Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by DavSagacity(m): 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
ItzBIM:
Apc are planning to rig the election with trader money scheme !!!

Why is the pvc number included ??
That is the fraud we are talking about. The trader money is to steal/buy people's votes.
Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by celeiyke: 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
olatade:
ATIKU becoming President is like hearing that a former armed robber is now your bank manager.

You will bury your head in shame. U still have an option and that is seeking for Somalia visa cos Atiku is already your president come May 29,2019
Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by almarthins(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
olatade:

Hahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by magzey: 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
Even Atiku knows Nigeria Sai Baba Buhari

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by ogbonti: 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
Fuckuignos:
winkI "feel" ohaneze ndigbo is sabotaging PMB's reelection in the SE. Lemme quickly remind u how far PMB went to heal wounds, he paid ex Biafra soldiers not OBJ or GEJ, after how many YEARS? He completed Zik's mausoleum not his predecessors

repatriated and relooted by Buhari cabal
Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by farem: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
Gandollar:
If I was a Togolese, I would think this PMB you speak is an intelligent leader. A slowpoke controlled by a faceless cabal that even his wife is lamenting is who you are celebrating??
The so called money you claim he is spending belongs to all Nigerians and not a few. I Know you are not smart enough to know this.

Even if he were to spend his personal money on the SE, he remains persona non grata in SE!

And if you don't like it, I import sniper.

You have eventually agreed with me that a deaf man doesn't appreciate good music.
That's why I love PDP , after the SIXTEEN year of south Easterners mumuic loyalty, they CAN'T point at anything other than 'we're number 3" and they are shouting most of federal marginalization of any other zone.

Give them some 3 powerful slots, they will worship you even in their graves!
Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by somehow: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
You mean the paper bridge?
chuksanambra:

GEJ already did that. Remember the SE PDP put that as one of GEJ's projects.
Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by AnanseK(m): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
Greenarrow01:
Buhari is a demi God in north

And East and nationwide. This was Enugu yesterday

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by bluefilm: 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
olatade:

You are very funny.

But all you people wey dey say atiku na thief, abeg wetin atiku thief exactly?
Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by semyman: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
The exact reason Oby Ezekwesili abandoned the race
Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by Nellybii: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
ItzBIM:
Apc are planning to rig the election with trader money scheme !!!

Why is the pvc number included ??

This is a fake form. There is nothing like Buhari/Osinbajo Empowerment Scheme
The program is called Tradermoni

Only daft people like you will fall for this scam.
The email address on your fake form is a yahoo.com. grin grin grin grin grin
Just imagine.....
A federal govt program......LOL
Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by olajizz01(m): 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
CaptainGOOD:
APC is a party of liars , fraudsters and drug dealers.

Evil party
See civia pain.

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by Spymaster2019(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
olatade:
we like it like that. Better than buhari
Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by Scout60(m): 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
Fuckuignos:

so the only achievement ur Saviour got in SE is mausoleum
Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by goldenfrosh(m): 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
Stalwert:
It is clear PMB has done well. Those with a conscience know the truth and acknowlegde it.
.seriously if God should punish you.... Do not even beg for mercy..
Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
olatade:

God bless u.
People are so naive

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by CEOwatazs: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
Newznow:
Who Cares ,payed mother fuckers

if Reverse is the case u will call Dem Patriots

nonsense n curry
Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by oseremhe: 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
Slynation:

Exactly.... If Buhari with all his popularity in the north and Nigeria can defeat GEJ with 2million votes,As it stands now, Buhari fans decreased drastically around Nigeria due to incompetence...
Atiku will definitely divide the northern votes and conquer buhari in all ramifications

Sorry bro 90% of buhari's supporters are still with him. they don't talk much, you will effectively hear from them on Feb 16.��
Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by ClearFlair: 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
cooljide:
millions of people bro.

I don’t think so.
Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by ClearFlair: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Out of 7 million votes in NW, GEJ pulled 2 million. Right now, Atiku has a chunk of the Kwankwasiyya that delivered that miracle, the caliphate, shia moslems, Northern Christians, Zamfara.

NE and MB voted for Buhari except Plateau and Taraba.

At the height of Buhari popularity and massive Tinubu abracadabra, APC only won with 580k votes difference. Anambra rendered those 580k difference useless by returning 660k for GEJ.

USA Secretary of State campaigned for Buhari and threatened GEJ when he postponed the election.

Failbuhari, many zombie hearts will shatter.

I won’t trade words with wailers anymore. But don’t say I didn’t warn you. Heartbreak is coming,
Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by chiangwar: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
Atiku was highly welcomed in Kaduna state this your poor video did not just file anything look for another propaganda
The Rally was head in Amodu Bello stadium

Famousbabe:
According to a twitter user, Abdallah Yunus, this video shows how Atiku was received in Kaduna.

The video which was retweeted by Kayode Ogundamisi shows some Kaduna women and men shouting 'Sai Baba' 'Sai Buhari'

At a point, they almost went violent and almost attacked a car with PDP, Atiku's posters.

Abdallah Yunus captioned the video:

How Atiku Abubakar was received in Kaduna with ‘Ba mu so. Nigeria sai Buhari'

Watch video HERE and see reactions after the cut ...

What do you think about this?
Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/how-atiku-abubakar-was-received-in.html?m=1

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by Gandollar(f): 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
farem:

You have eventually agreed with me that a deaf man doesn't appreciate good music.
That's why I love PDP , after the SIXTEEN year of south Easterners mumuic loyalty, they CAN'T point at anything other than 'we're number 3" and they are shouting most of federal marginalization of any other zone.

Give them some 3 powerful slots, they will worship you even in their graves!
One million of your type can't undo what the Igbos have contributed to Nigeria. You that your fathers have been ruling Nigeria since independence, what has it added to your life? You are still the poorest, prone to all kinds of disease, educationally backward and religiously bigoted! Hiss

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by Pat4321: 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
olatade:
Your father is the Armed robber, and became manager if your village community bank

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) by Gandollar(f): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
CEOwatazs:

if Reverse is the case u will call Dem Patriots

nonsense n curry
At least you agreed they were paid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) / Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) / Olusegun Obasanjo: I Will Commit Suicide By Hanging If Nigeria Loses Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.