Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Breaking: Ayade Donates N2 Billion To Buhari’s Campaign Organization - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Ayade Donates N2 Billion To Buhari’s Campaign Organization (2852 Views)

Coronavirus: Vera Akpan, 8-Year-Old Writes Buhari, Donates N2,350 / Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins / Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Ayade Donates N2 Billion To Buhari’s Campaign Organization by Fraudophobia: 11:57am On Jan 25, 2019
Cross River Daily has been stoutly informed that Cross River State governor, Senator Benedict Ayade recently made a deposit to the tone of two billion naira (N2 billion) to the campaign organisation of President Muhammadu Buhari for solidarity despite party differences.

Ayade, who is of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) has been oiling an envious relationship with President Buhari of the All Progressive Congress (APC) which nearly cost him (Ayade) his return ticket as some of his party’s top officials predicted a cross-carpet upon re-election.

The relationship with Mr. President, our Abuja source said got bolstered by the emergence of Atiku Abubakar as PDP presidential flag bearer whom is said not to be Ayade’s choice of aspirant during the days leading up to the party’s primary election and until now enjoys no matey relationship with Gov. Ayade

According to our source, ever since the primaries, Ayade has been making frantic efforts to meet with President Buhari to guarantee the APC presidential flag bearer his support. Ayade’s efforts, our source believes yielded the intended result recently when The Governor secured a meeting with leaders of the Buhari Campaign Organization (BCO) in Abuja.

“One of the proceeds of the meeting was Ayade’s pledge by to donate N2 billion to the president’s campaign organisation which he has redeemed of late,” said our source.
Aside the cash donation, our source alarmed that if all the minutes of the meeting were judiciously followed, the election result from Cross River State will fall to Mr. President’s favour, courtesy of Governor Ben Ayade

https://crossriverdaily.com/abuja-ayade-donates-n2-billion-to-buharis-campaign-organization/?fbclid=IwAR1DyYb1dnODTH3KX15F-kzX2Z9Iy4LGa_kUE2ZRQfjtdi9Lb-gCs8lepQg

Mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: Breaking: Ayade Donates N2 Billion To Buhari’s Campaign Organization by forreelinc(m): 11:59am On Jan 25, 2019
grin donate abi budget funds wey buhari thief give am to pretend

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ayade Donates N2 Billion To Buhari’s Campaign Organization by helinues: 11:59am On Jan 25, 2019
Pro pro propaganda!!

Na 10bn no be 2bn
Re: Breaking: Ayade Donates N2 Billion To Buhari’s Campaign Organization by socialmediaman: 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
Re: Breaking: Ayade Donates N2 Billion To Buhari’s Campaign Organization by Baawaa(m): 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
Atiku will lose on earth they will hear in heaven grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ayade Donates N2 Billion To Buhari’s Campaign Organization by handie(m): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
The writer of this piece has got a talent in fiction writing. Why he choose to waste his talent in a relatively unknown cross river based newspaper when he can be making millions writing fictional stories beats my imagination..... No be only 2 Billion. D only state Buhari will win in d south-south is Edo and he'll do well in Akwa Ibom
Re: Breaking: Ayade Donates N2 Billion To Buhari’s Campaign Organization by chosengocap: 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
The blunder continues.. Your excellency, governor Ambode of Kano state. Buhari in Enugu 24/01/19 Me: Brain dead is a bad disease!!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ayade Donates N2 Billion To Buhari’s Campaign Organization by ebuk4real(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
grin grin
Deceiving others and believing you're deceiving them is one thing. But deceiving yourself and believing you're deceiving others is stupidity...

APC is just plain STUPID....and their supporters are even WORST...
Re: Breaking: Ayade Donates N2 Billion To Buhari’s Campaign Organization by dedonfranco(m): 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
People that are wise understands Buhari is 4 + 4.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ayade Donates N2 Billion To Buhari’s Campaign Organization by BanevsJoker(m): 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
I hope he declared his assets. I don't want to believe he has 2 billion naira of his personal money lying around. We are all paiting kwarrofshun.
Re: Breaking: Ayade Donates N2 Billion To Buhari’s Campaign Organization by adem30: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
When Yari said all governors are in support of Buhari second term we all thought he was a lie.

Truly many southern governors are sabotaging Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ayade Donates N2 Billion To Buhari’s Campaign Organization by budaatum: 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
helinues:
Pro pro propaganda!!

Na 10bn no be 2bn
You lie! Na 10zn!
Re: Breaking: Ayade Donates N2 Billion To Buhari’s Campaign Organization by Yyeske(m): 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
Wailers will always wail, is it your money that Gov Ayade donate or did he ask you to contribute for him, if not why the fuming in the mouths of posters here?
At least the whole world is seeing through the lies of these Atikulooters that PDP would win the SE and SS when the governors are saying otherwise.
Re: Breaking: Ayade Donates N2 Billion To Buhari’s Campaign Organization by Charmingrascal(m): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
As much as I want Buhari to win the election I wouldn't support the idea of a Governor spending state funds to support his campaign.
I wonder where he got two billion Naira from.
Re: Breaking: Ayade Donates N2 Billion To Buhari’s Campaign Organization by MrAJQ(m): 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
The person wea know how to win na him sabi
Re: Breaking: Ayade Donates N2 Billion To Buhari’s Campaign Organization by paq1: 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
Baawaa:
Atiku will lose on earth they will hear in heaven grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
And you believe this low level propaganda. Chai buharideens shaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Re: Breaking: Ayade Donates N2 Billion To Buhari’s Campaign Organization by Pharaoh350s(m): 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
Like for ATIKU
Share for BUHARI
Re: Breaking: Ayade Donates N2 Billion To Buhari’s Campaign Organization by paq1: 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
Charmingrascal:
As much as I want Buhari to win the election I wouldn't support the idea of a Governor spending state funds to support his campaign.
I wonder where he got two billion Naira from.
Fake news and. Buhari will lose. Now that the SE is on lock down they are trying same gimmick with SS simply cos Atiku hasn't hit the zone yet. At least the SE is settled with just one campaign stomp, so shall be the SS.
Re: Breaking: Ayade Donates N2 Billion To Buhari’s Campaign Organization by wingmanII: 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
handie:
The writer of this piece has got a talent in fiction writing. Why he choose to waste his talent in a relatively unknown cross river based newspaper when he can be making millions writing fictional stories beats my imagination..... No be only 2 Billion. D only state Buhari will win in d south-south is Edo and he'll do well in Akwa Ibom

Na small fiction. Cross river cannot afford to donate 2 billion. That state is struggling financially

(1) (Reply)

Ibos And Palliative Donations / We Cannot Expose Those Funding Boko Haram, Bandits, Killer herdsmen- FG / Sunday Igboho Attack: The Inside Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.