Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,127 members, 7,849,513 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed (38068 Views)

Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Muhammad Looking Fresh, Younger In New Picture / Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) / Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
Dorababy16:
this happened at Kenya.
Thanks for clarifying. This is how people carry rumours all about.
Re: Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
let me hear what d idiot below me will say
Re: Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
This looks not so good. Honestly, Ibos are sidelined in Buhari's government. And he even said he was faired to ibos in one of his campaign speeches. Just trying to imagine if he was not fair to them what the situation would be. The truth is that ibos should hold those ones working for him responsible. Anyone from SE and SS who is working for this president suppose to bury his head in shame. This is not looking good at all.

Just wondering why it took many months (just a month before election) for him to announce through his vice president (till date he has said almost nothing) about investigating the two corrupt northerners in his govt. And he rushed to remove this man. This is not good.

I pray Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala becomes the world bank president. Ibos need to be united. And I see ibos playing the "pity me" game which is not helping. Traitors among ibos should be publicly disgraced. Hmmmm! No ibo president after Zik till date. Over 50 years. Too bad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed by bizzibodi(m): 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
If God want he will remove Buhari,but if we hav not finish paying for our sins,he will retain Buhari till 2023.......did i hear the angels chanting Sai baba!Sai baba!!Sai baba!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed by bizzibodi(m): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
Privettoall:
This looks not so good. Honestly, Ibos are sidelined in Buhari's government. And he even said he was faired to ibos in one of his campaign speeches. Just trying to imagine if he was not fair to them what the situation would be. The truth is that ibos should hold those ones working for him responsible. Anyone from SE and SS who is working for this president suppose to bury his head in shame. This is not looking good at all.

Just wondering why it took many months (just a month before election) for him to announce through his vice president (till date he has said almost nothing) about investigating the two corrupt northerners in his govt. And he rushed to remove this man. This is not good.

I pray Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala becomes the world bank president. Ibos need to be united. And I see ibos playing the "pity me" game which is not helping. Traitors among ibos should be publicly disgraced. Hmmmm! No ibo president after Zik till date. Over 50 years. Too bad!

He promise ibo president after 2023 na.
Re: Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed by christredeemer: 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
But why northern only those it mean nobody is cable to hold any national post from western or eastern
Re: Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed by olamakinde(m): 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
Jonathan:
Wailers .
Dinner is ready cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8591957_04ebc014b33b49c1b9ff1295691b09d2_jpeg_jpegf264f7fef87cdf530fafa053bb544a88

Chai, Buhari is a pro .
See the man they call lifeless showing them pepper grin grin
If Buhari is the definition of lifeless. With all these wisdom and knowledge.
I want to be lifeless like Buhari o grin grin
so be it
Re: Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed by otokx(m): 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
Is Tanko the most senior of all the supreme court judges?
Re: Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
bizzibodi:

He promise ibo president after 2023 na.

Hahhahha! When his vice is already going door to door in all yoruba land, at the doors of rhe kings, in market that Buhari is leaving power for yoruba. Who does not know that it is either Jagaban or Osinbajo if he wins. And most likely, it is Osinbajo. But this Buhari might kill himself on that seat which paves way for Osinbajo, his vice.

Honestly, Ameachi and that labor man called Ngige are not doing their people are good. Even the judge handling Orji Uzor Kalu postponed the case indefinitely. Why? Oshiomole, their chairman even said it publicly that as soon as the thieves join their party, they are forgiven.

This president is something else ooo. Chai!
Re: Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed by Jonadull: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
olamakinde:
so be it
Pele .
Don’t cry
Re: Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed by Dshocker(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
Why appoint a northern muslim at that....Spits on the presidency and crew of cabals manipulating the system...
Re: Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed by Adeyinka123: 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!!
I thought they said you're a dullard. Now I don't know what they will call you.
Same way they called Jonathan a Mumu until he fired Lamido Sanusi(former CBN Gov.). Infact, he removed Justice Ayo Salami and nothing happened.
OBASANJO removed Senate Presidents at will nothing happened. He cleared a whole community called ODI in Bayelsa nothing happened.
Abacha killed Saro-wiwa nothing happened.
IBB cancelled June12 just like that.
POWER truly intoxicates absolutely!!!
Re: Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed by krisbarz(m): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
Rollins777:
APC my APC
If we no make even God sef no go happi with us....10 million for a wooden bridge
This is Nigeris.
Re: Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed by K1famous: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
This is pure rigging control plan. Now Northerner is CJN, IGP, SGF, Army boss,DSS boss,Inec boss so tell me which one is Federalism system 9f government they are talking about. Let just forget about 2019, the results is out already, and we all can see the hand writing on the wall. God bless Nigeria...
Re: Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed by youngdopeboy: 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
may God bless @Buhari
Re: Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed by objobj: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
datola:
Nothing outstanding about him.

Yes but its the hierarchy thing. Thats the way onoghen came in. Seniority
Re: Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed by Juliusdking(m): 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
Jonathan:
Wailers .
Dinner is ready cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8591957_04ebc014b33b49c1b9ff1295691b09d2_jpeg_jpegf264f7fef87cdf530fafa053bb544a88

Chai, Buhari is a pro .
may God answers ur prays u will be lifeless in anything u do in life in Jesus name Amen
Re: Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed by Jonadull: 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
Juliusdking:
may God answers ur prays u will be lifeless in anything u do in life in Jesus name Amen
Ipob amaka
Re: Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed by Chima2012: 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
[/quote]He was born on December 31, 1953, at Doguwa-Giade, a local government area in Bauchi State, northern Nigeria. He attended Government Secondary School, Azare where he obtained the West Africa School Certificate in 1973 before he later proceeded to Ahmadu Bello University where he received a bachelor’s degree in Law in 1980.

He later obtained master and doctorate (Ph. D) degrees from the same university in 1984 and 1998 respectively.

In 1989, he was appointed as Chief Magistrate of the High Court of Federal Capital Territory till 1991 and became a judge at the Bauchi State Sharia Court of Appeal in 1991.

He served as Judge of the Sharia Court for two years and was appointed to the bench of the Nigerian Court of Appeal as justice in 1993. He was there for 13 years before he was appointed to the bench of the Supreme Court of Nigeria in 2006. He was sworn in on January 7, 2007.

https://politicsngr.com/full-profile-new-chief-justice-nigeria-tanko-mohammed/

Please join me to scrutinize the career of the Ag CJN based on this post:
1. He graduated from ABU in 1980 which means he might have been called to Bar in 1981. (This is just a basic assumption). He was made a Sharia court judge in 1991 (at the nick of 10 years post call). This means he is really a government pikin. Those who are lawyers know what I am talking about.
2. "In 1989, he was appointed as Chief Magistrate of the High Court of Federal Capital Territory." First, is it possible to be appointed a Chief Magie straight away without going through the Magisterial cadre and ranks? Anyway, again, 'government pikin'. Second, what is 'Chief Magistrate of the High Court of Federal Capital Territory'? Could this be a mistake of the blog. Is there any Court as that?
3. "He served as Judge of the Sharia Court for two years and was appointed to the bench of the Nigerian Court of Appeal as justice in 1993." Just three years at the Sharia Court and he became a Justice of the Court of Appeal? In case you are still doubting, this man is 'government pikin'.
I will say no more. You do the maths. #GodSaveNigeria
Re: Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed by Mbediogu(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
tammie24:
Who cares

The lawyers of the CJN are to sort for an interlocutory injunction from the FHC so that Tanko doesn't parade himself as CJN

I see no need for all the stress. Can anyone good country like Nigeria have a bad President or CJ? NO!
Every country will eventually have a matching cabinet of officials. If Nigeria is good,then Buhari and his men cannot be bad. OK forward match now. Ehen. Yes.
Re: Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed by Sanemind123: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
till 1991 and became a judge at the Bauchi State Sharia Court of Appeal in 1991.

He served as Judge of the Sharia Court for two years

[/quote]
Interesting �

1 Like

Re: Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed by Kdon2: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
datola:
Nothing outstanding about him.

He is another fundamentalist, extremist lawyer even in his looks! I cry for Nigeria morons following buhari. they will shed tears for their gullibility

1 Like

Re: Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
Appointing someone as radical to have been considered worthy of being Judge of a sharia court as our Chief Justice. The man we call President is a real bigot.
Re: Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed by NwaliE01: 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
Jonathan:
Wailers .
Dinner is ready cheesy

Chai, Buhari is a pro .

I wanted to scrol and pass but No, i have to stop and let you know that you are one of Nigeria problems.

Call a spade by it's name. Flaunting the rule of law which he's sworn into office with is never a true way of representing a democrat.

Muslims Northerners want to dominate the country and it's obvious other region has just waken from slumber.

This is rape to our democracy and national unity.
Re: Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed by Jonadull: 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
NwaliE01:

[s]I wanted to scrol and pass but No, i have to stop and let you know that you are one of Nigeria problems.

Call a spade by it's name. Flaunting the rule of law which he's sworn into office with is never a true way of representing a democrat.

Muslims Northerners want to dominate the country and it's obvious other region has just waken from slumber.

This is rape to our democracy and national unity.[/s]
Re: Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 26, 2019
Nigeria is finished
Re: Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed by Joyrise: 2:34am On Jan 26, 2019
Rollins777:
APC my APC

The person that posted this must be very stupid for posting fake news here. If we have not seen this before one could have believed tour lies. The wooden bridge was in another African country and not in Nigeria. Why trying to defame others try to watch your back. Now I know you are truly uncultured.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keyamo Speaks On Legal Implication Of President's Gift Of 2 Jeeps / Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) / #EndSARS: Bullet Extracted From Head Of Police Victim – Pathologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.