Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC (20397 Views)

Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) / BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by Rindo69: 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
Didn't expect you to say anything sensible. Professor with no sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by brojoshua: 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
Good. You support the uprooting of a corrupt judge.
Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by awakeupcall4all(m): 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
Oloriburuku omo iran ki ran......Do i have to blame you when cursed head slamming terrorist like you Bleep aunty sikira your leprous mom as recommended by alfa jamiu to make money??...No be una way?

Only a demon supports his fellow alujonu in Buhari........Now gfto my mention and get to work for the night with aunty sikira....Useless terroristic vermin...
Alajiki:

Blah, blah, blah. If you fvck your mother and you're accused, will you still be the judge? Dindinrin.
Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by shizzle1: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
Is MUMURIC not the terrorist arm of apc? So no surprises here

Just like saying yorupigs are supporting the lifeless dullard....it is expected. Not surprised at all
Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by awuf2008: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
It is high time this Muric guy, i.mean the yeye professor be dealt with for his outburst and inciting statements. He is only looking for publicity at any slightest opportunity, if he like, let him shout till next year, no appointment would given to him.
Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by namo77: 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
Who cares
Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by NickD(m): 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

The Muslim Rights Concern group has announced its support for the suspension of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Walter Nkanu Onnoghen.

President Muhammadu Buhari suspended Justice Walter Onnoghen as the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN) earlier today and swore in Justice Muhammed Tanko as the Acting CJN. This followed an exparte motion granted by the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) on Wednesday 23rd January, 2019.

Reacting barely two hours after the suspension of the former CJN, the Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) described the suspension as timely and necessary in order to safeguard democracy. MURIC’s reaction was contained in a terse statement issued and signed by the director of the human rights organization, Professor Ishaq Akintola, on Friday 25th January, 2019.

According to MURIC, “The former CJN has lost the confidence of Nigerians. He has seriously tarnished the image of the judiciary. No serious government can retain such a character at the helm of its judicial system. Those who sit on the bench must choose between being gold merchants or agents of the bureau de change and being lords temporal.

“It is too dangerous to approach a general election with a character like the former CJN breathing down the neck of Nigerian judges. A man who is in love with bales of foreign currencies and wads of naira cannot have the courage to look away if tempted again. Onnoghen can only benefit corrupt candidates, opposition parties who have benefited and are still benefiting most from corruption as well as unscrupulous litigants who are hoping to get crooked court decisions.

“We therefore give his suspension full backing and unreserved support. Mr. President has acted in the interest of Nigeria and to preserve the good name of the judiciary. Whoever thinks otherwise should have a good explanation of where those strange lodgements into Onnoghen’s accounts came from. The fate of the former CJN should serve as a lesson for Nigerian judges. The judiciary must be fully integrated into the war against corruption if this country is going to be rid of corruption”."

https://politicsngr.com/support-suspension-cjn-onnoghen-muslim-rights-group-muric/
mumuric
Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by Tempofabu: 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
sponsored hijab terrorism in SCH. what fate befell keyan hijab will soon hit you.
Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by tete7000(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
Datazone:
Where are we even heading as a country? How can a President who's supposed to uphold the rule of law circumvent it with impunity? Is this right? Everyone (literates and illiterates) is just quiet about the whole thing. Little wonder why Europeans do not take us seriously most of the time. We don't know our right as a citizen. We can't even speak as one as ethnicity and religion has divided us.

The foundation for Buhari's impunity was laid long ago when rather than ask the man to present his certificate, many who are crying here now said they would vote him even if he presents nepa certificate. Imagine if people had allowed objectivity prevails then, we wouldn't be in this shit now. If they say an action is wrong, it's because such action brings negative consequences. Voting a man without certificate was wrong and here are the consequences.

1 Like

Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by youthgear: 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
For A Male Househelp Or Cook In Port Harcourt Please Call 09065070111
Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by Truthchiz: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
haryorbarmie83:
It serves him right, some mugus here supporting him don't have 2k in their bank account while he stole of treasury in dollar's. Continue the good work Mr President.
nonsense!!! Who knows how much you have stolen?
Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by gabsea(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

The Muslim Rights Concern group has announced its support for the suspension of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Walter Nkanu Onnoghen.

President Muhammadu Buhari suspended Justice Walter Onnoghen as the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN) earlier today and swore in Justice Muhammed Tanko as the Acting CJN. This followed an exparte motion granted by the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) on Wednesday 23rd January, 2019.

Reacting barely two hours after the suspension of the former CJN, the Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) described the suspension as timely and necessary in order to safeguard democracy. MURIC’s reaction was contained in a terse statement issued and signed by the director of the human rights organization, Professor Ishaq Akintola, on Friday 25th January, 2019.

According to MURIC, “The former CJN has lost the confidence of Nigerians. He has seriously tarnished the image of the judiciary. No serious government can retain such a character at the helm of its judicial system. Those who sit on the bench must choose between being gold merchants or agents of the bureau de change and being lords temporal.

“It is too dangerous to approach a general election with a character like the former CJN breathing down the neck of Nigerian judges. A man who is in love with bales of foreign currencies and wads of naira cannot have the courage to look away if tempted again. Onnoghen can only benefit corrupt candidates, opposition parties who have benefited and are still benefiting most from corruption as well as unscrupulous litigants who are hoping to get crooked court decisions.

“We therefore give his suspension full backing and unreserved support. Mr. President has acted in the interest of Nigeria and to preserve the good name of the judiciary. Whoever thinks otherwise should have a good explanation of where those strange lodgements into Onnoghen’s accounts came from. The fate of the former CJN should serve as a lesson for Nigerian judges. The judiciary must be fully integrated into the war against corruption if this country is going to be rid of corruption”."

https://politicsngr.com/support-suspension-cjn-onnoghen-muslim-rights-group-muric/
Since the acting CJN is ur fellow aboki why won't u react.
muric should be concerned about religious n not political issues nbok
Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by rapid101(m): 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
Wen. Gandollar was caught life on camera were where u

May God punish u terrorist
Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by Alajiki(m): 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
awakeupcall4all:
Oloriburuku omo iran ki ran......Do i have to blame you when cursed head slamming terrorist like you Bleep aunty sikira your leprous mom as recommended by alfa jamiu to make money??...No be una way?

Only a demon supports his fellow alujonu in Buhari........Now gfto my mention and get to work for the night with aunty sikira....Useless terroristic vermin...

Got ya grin So you've been secretly fvcking your moma? Let me ask you a question. When was the last time you checked your BP? Take it easy omo'ya. You go just die suddenly.

Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by enemyofprogress: 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
fatymore:
your craze na follow come... Werey omo
e pain am, oro na dun tongue tongue
Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by Alajiki(m): 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
awakeupcall4all:
Mark today's date and time...That death you so wish for is your portion right now!!...Adieu to a classless buffoonery..One less idiot...

Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by Friend01(m): 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
NkayStory:

If MUMURIC does not support this coup by buhari/APC who will??..afterall the upstart that was replaced is a sharia judge...

Meanwhile the joke of a lawyer who calls himself a 'Professor' and V.P looks on with his Trader-Moni scam he carries everywhere ..Fake Pastor.

You people are not looking at the substance of the matter.

How do you refer a crime (not declaring his asset) to a body (NJC) which Onnoghen heads as its chairman.
Can a man be a judge in his own case?
Did Onnoghen not agree that he breached the law which is an impeachable offence according to the Code of conduct law?

If Onnoghen had any moral compass ,why has he been stalling proceedings through court injunction and you expect such man to sit over a case which he himself has flaunted?

I don't know why we can't reason well.

His removal may not be constitutional ,but I think the move should be welcomed by well meaning Nigerians.
You can't keep exploiting technicalities to favour you because you don't want to face the music.

1 Like

Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by fatymore(f): 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
enemyofprogress:
e pain am, oro na dun tongue tongue
onye oshi.. Stubborn goat
Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by enemyofprogress: 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
fatymore:
onye oshi.. Stubborn goat
faty, faty, faty bonbo, faty

Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by Friend01(m): 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
awakeupcall4all:
It is a surety that thunder mixed with hottest lava from honolulu will eventually fire this rabid terroristic dog called Ishaq Akintola...

This is the same idiot masquerading as GOTV here on Nairaland to propagate their satanic taqiyya as they were taught by the brute rapist of a prophet..

Get ready to share the same room with the sahelian beast called buhari at guatanamo bay since you so much love him...

Imagine someone's father fa......Awon oloriburuku masa anfani dede...

I thought you had more to say.

Must people follow your myopic understanding of issues?

If you like swear up and down it won't do to me anything.

The same right you have to support and accept Onnoghen's unexplained wealth,I mean, undeclared forgotten foreign currencies in his account, is the same right MURIC has to reject and applaud his suspension.
so, save your saliva for better things.
No body send you message.

2 Likes

Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by awakeupcall4all(m): 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
Yeah pained that you have to watch your mom aunty sikira grunting like a pig, drooling saliva all over her gangrenous leprous body while you ram your cursed pre**ek through her gutter hole........Ta ni omo'ya asiwin??
If i may ask, when was the last time you checked on your father brother Tafa where he is hopelessly chained down in yaba left?
Alajiki:

Got ya grin So you've been secretly fvcking your moma? Let me ask you a question. When was the last time you checked your BP? Take it easy omo'ya. You go just die suddenly.
Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by fatymore(f): 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
enemyofprogress:
faty, faty, faty bonbo, faty
c
Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by Friend01(m): 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
vicdom:
embarassed
The second most renowned terrorist organization didn't disappoint as usual. Always supporting their Leader in all tyrannical display in the discharge of his office.

I agree they are terrorists organisation.
They terrorize people like you with the TRUTH.
Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by ReachHard: 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
WAIT O.. Someborri pls clear me on this.

Shebi dis is the SAME shameless organization currently in a running battle with Falz the Bahd Guy over his music video?

Now I see, how really SHAMELESS they really are. Always notorious for driving against traffic.

Mtschewwwww !!! angry
Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by Starpro87(m): 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
Indeed, we shouldn't share boundaries with this people.
They are aliens.
Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by Starpro87(m): 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
Indeed, we shouldn't share boundaries with this people.
They are aliens.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by awakeupcall4all(m): 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
I cant remember inviting you to my mention nor sending you a message.....When you have a black-stamped forehead like your sharia judge Tanko Mohammed you are bound to support your fellow terrorist....No surprise here at all.

I am only surprised as to when almajiri start having access to internet??.....isnt boko not haram again??

Now you can go carry your dirty kettle; wash your uncircumcised pr..eek and shout allahuuu akbarrrrrrrrr to your brute rapist prophet while you wallow in your generation squalor... grin grin grin shocked
Friend01:

I thought you had more to say.

Must people follow your myopic understanding of issues?

If you like swear up and down it won't do to me anything.

The same right you have to support and accept Onnoghen's unexplained wealth,I mean, undeclared forgotten foreign currencies in his account, is the same right MURIC has to reject and applaud his suspension.
so, save your saliva for better things.
No body send you message.
Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by mechanics(m): 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
He caused his problem by himself, why did he not declare those cash in his assets declaration form?
Re: 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC by NwaliE01: 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
MURIC which Buhari from Daura is a member is a threat to our drmocracy.

We need to follow due process otherwise we should devide this country.

Arrant Senseless people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge / Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni / Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.