Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,029 members, 7,863,690 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) (32887 Views)

Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) / Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" / Prophet Samuel Oyadara's 2018 Prophecy About Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) by DigitalBot: 10:07am On Jan 26, 2019
Happy for him.
Re: Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) by xpool(m): 10:09am On Jan 26, 2019
ValCon888:
So the prophet and prophetess first fvcked and had a kid before they got married. I see..
Cele na church?
Cele na improved igbe
Re: Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 10:09am On Jan 26, 2019
Hml to them
Re: Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 10:09am On Jan 26, 2019
Good for him.
Re: Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) by Adewumiaye: 10:19am On Jan 26, 2019
design websites @affordable prices yet robust, contact today,
I can help if you're having problems too.. All at affordable prices
inbox or whatsapp (check signature for contact details)
Re: Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 10:25am On Jan 26, 2019
post=75125730:

Learn how to read, assimilate and understand a topic before commenting young man.
Stop embarrassing yourself online.
You are in a public forum not a beer parlour!
The last line grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 10:25am On Jan 26, 2019
God bless their union cool
Re: Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) by wisdomkid: 10:25am On Jan 26, 2019
1zynnvn:
Who tf is this guy and why tf he deserves front page. Tf he isn't famous, wtf

Why tf is bobrisky in the fking article. How tf does it relate to the fking guy??

Read what you just wrote, and try to understand it from a learnt man point of view.
Re: Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) by Legend44(m): 10:27am On Jan 26, 2019
post=75125730:

Learn how to read, assimilate and understand a topic before commenting young man.
Stop embarrassing yourself online.
You are in a public forum not a beer parlour!
What is this Egbon trying to say now...
Re: Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) by pastoray(m): 10:37am On Jan 26, 2019
ValCon888:

Look at this imbecilic dullard. You better go and get a life. Jumping on different threads like a nymphomaniac addicted to preeq.

E pain am grin grin
Re: Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 10:59am On Jan 26, 2019
Bobrisky sef enter d gist from nowhere
Re: Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) by femi4: 11:21am On Jan 26, 2019
TheMoniker:
This topic is on the front page so that people can bash cele church but 97% of you and your parents will still run to cele church when you encounter wetin pass your “just say amen” church. grin
Anything you add to "after saying amen" is no longer Godly. Its fetish and unscriptural
Re: Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) by omonla10(m): 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
The lady has been my friend for over 30years..just so funny I could find this news on Frontpage. May God bless thier union.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) by TheMoniker: 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
femi4:
Anything you add to "after saying amen" is no longer Godly. Its fetish and unscriptural
I rarely reply on here but
What happened when Jesus used mud to open a man’s eye?
What happened when he asked someone to bath in river?
What happened when he turned water to wine?
Re: Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) by femi4: 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
TheMoniker:

I rarely reply on here but
What happened when Jesus used mud to open a man’s eye?
What happened when he asked someone to bath in river?
What happened when he turned water to wine?
Those were specific instructions, if you did not receive such instructions from above, stop deceiving people and deceiving yourself
Re: Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
Op what is bobrisky own with ogunro and Sandra wedding? You just copy copy everything come paste for nairaland without proof reading.

100% stone free local rice with sweet natural aroma (Ofada) available in 25kg and 50kg (whole sale) Delivery anywhere within Nigeria and outside Nigeria. Check my signature
Re: Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) by damolapigin31(m): 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
TheMoniker:
This topic is on the front page so that people can bash cele church but 97% of you and your parents will still run to cele church when you encounter wetin pass your “just say amen” church. grin
u just speak my mind bros, don't mind "my pastor said" people, if there is church in heaven I will still prefer to be a celestian.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) by damolapigin31(m): 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
femi4:
including anointing oil isn't it?. you should stop criticizing what you know nothing about.

~YOU ONLY KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU DON'T KNOW AND IF YOU'RE WILLING TO KNOW YOU WILL KNOW.~ Damola. a.
Re: Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) by mechanics(m): 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
If his former wife is late, then no problem, if alive then the marriage is wrong.
Re: Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) by damolapigin31(m): 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
you people should have known by now that all these your hate speech has no effect on this great Church, think about it ,you will find this church in every nook and cranny not only in Nigeria or Africa but in the whole world, Google is your friend... hundred people can not be mad at same time....or if you truly have God as you claimed you can fast and pray and ask him about our authenticity is your father you know.
Re: Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) by femi4: 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
damolapigin31:
including anointing oil isn't it?. you should stop criticizing what you know nothing about.

~YOU ONLY KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU DON'T KNOW AND IF YOU'RE WILLING TO KNOW YOU WILL KNOW.~ Damola. a.
"fetish".....you have problem with English

FYI.....Anointing oil usage comes before saying Amen

James 5:14-16 King James Version (KJV)
14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
Re: Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 27, 2019
if you people like say whatever you wanna say, am proudly a celestian born, and ever since I have seen the glory of celestial in my life. many have said more than this before you people even the fmr pope came all the way from Rome to visit Nigeria, heard about oschoffa and wanted to know if he truly was fetish and when they met at CAN conference in TBS Lagos. he bowed and said truly this was a man of God. who shall fail to see the glory of the sunshine halleluyah! halleluyah! halleluyah!!!

Olusho Happy wedding anniversary!!! The God of celestial bless your union. Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) / Photos From Pastor Adeboye’s 76th Birthday Celebration / David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.