Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

I Will Empower Imo Youths – Nwosu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Empower Imo Youths – Nwosu (220 Views)

Hope Uzodinmaa Empower Imo Youths With 2700 Phone For Media Attack On IPOB / Soludo: My Government Will Empower One Million Youths Annually / Imo Youths Destroying Ihedioha Billboards (SEE PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Empower Imo Youths – Nwosu by vegafbs: 7:16am On Jan 26, 2019
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/01/26/will-empower-imo-youths-nwosu/

The governorship candidate of Action Alliance, AA, in Imo State, Uche Nwosu has assured the youths of the state that he would be faithful in empowering them because he is one of them.

Speaking at the flag of the governorship campaign in the state on Friday at the Dan Anyiam Township Stadium, Owerri, Nwosu told his supporters that his government would be empathic to the youths, women and the poor because he had lived the life of the poor and knew what it felt like to lack.

He said, “I am here today as your son, not as a privileged child; I’m here as a child that came from a poor family. I’m here as a son and child of a catechist; I’m here as your son.

“While being the son of a catechist, I went through the stages of poverty. I knew virtually all the streets of Aba, not because it was a choice, not because I wanted to do that, but because of the condition I found myself. For many of the youths standing in the sun today, Uche Nwosu once stood in the sun as a boy hawking ice water, fruits, snacks and oranges. Today, I am telling my story. For many of you, youths of Imo state here today, you will tell your story and it will be a success story.”

The governorship candidate assured that he will make the youths of Imo state job creators rather than government job seekers

Re: I Will Empower Imo Youths – Nwosu by phelonrays: 7:21am On Jan 26, 2019
see him mouth like lie mohammed
mtcheew no way...................
Re: I Will Empower Imo Youths – Nwosu by flejnr2(f): 7:22am On Jan 26, 2019
YOUR father in law said same before building statues
Re: I Will Empower Imo Youths – Nwosu by Amaco123(m): 8:03am On Jan 26, 2019
Re: I Will Empower Imo Youths – Nwosu by Amaco123(m): 8:04am On Jan 26, 2019
nice one

(1) (Reply)

We’ll Not Tolerate Reckless Speeches Designed To Provoke Disturbance,buhari Feb / 2019 Budget: More Oil Revenue For FG As US Sanctions Venezuela’s Pretroluem / Together We Shall Save Our Democracy. #BNWA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.