Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai (12946 Views)

Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Jowanonline(m): 7:46am On Jan 26, 2019
Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has said he is fully in support of President Buhari’s decision to suspend Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen, and appoint Ibrahim Tanko Mohammed as acting CJN.

Taking to twitter to react, the Kaduna State governor said it is time actions and decisions are taken in Nigeria without ethnic or religious biases. His tweet reads

“SANITY NEEDS RESTORATION: About time this institutional gobbledygook and regionalization to justify admitted wrongdoing are confronted. Justice must not give way to legal gymnastics and absurd technicalities. I am solidly with PMB on this, as always!!”

See More:https://jowanonline.net/jerry-gana-drags-donald-duke-to-supreme-court/

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by madridguy(m): 7:47am On Jan 26, 2019
Mallam Nasr, you're not alone with Sai Baba on this, every progressive Nigerians are also with Baye.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Evablizin(f): 7:48am On Jan 26, 2019
Sharrap there. Terrorist supporting his fellow terrorist.

166 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Afriifa(m): 7:51am On Jan 26, 2019
Waiting for the Niger Deltans to teach this Northern Nigerians a lesson.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by ismail4sure: 7:52am On Jan 26, 2019
U are a beautiful calamity

9 Likes

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 26, 2019
No you are not solidly behind him, you two are renowned inseperable extremists.

The CJN is Onnoghen as the Constitution declared
#parallelgovtstartswithme

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Ngbeman: 7:54am On Jan 26, 2019
What do you expect from a bigot

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by 360degreess(m): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2019
Any sane Nigerian who doesn't have corruption in his lineage will support what Buhari did..but unfortunately some corrupt Nigerians especially those flat headed pigs will come out openly and abuse the President because of this..

Anyway 4-4=SAI BUHARI 2019..,haters can hug transformer for all we care

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by twhy111(m): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2019
Am not surprised, coming from a bigot like El rufai. Birds of the same feather...............

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by chiefolododo(m): 7:59am On Jan 26, 2019
Bros

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by BigND(m): 7:59am On Jan 26, 2019
You people are playing with fire �
It is most unfortunate that you allow partisan sympathies to becloud your sense of reasoning. Very sad. This action may have consequences no one can predict now.
History shows that all the great conflicts and conflagrations which consumed countries and societies started with little incidents like this. The Nigerian Civil War in which millions perished started “like play, like play” as they say on the streets.
What Buhari has done is a coup in that he has suspended the Constitution and usurped the powers of the two other arms of Government thus desecrating and violating the principle of separation of powers. He has usurped the powers of the Judiciary in removing a CJN (NJC) and the powers of the Legislature (2/3rds majority vote). The Constitution was framed in such a way that no one arm can interfere in the other arm without at least one of the other arms being involved for balance and to avoid treachery. That is why to remove the President, the other two arms are involved; to remove the CJN, the other two arms are involved.
Currently, there are several suits pending at the Federal High Court against Buhari over failure to include any proof of any qualification in his Nomination Form sent to INEC. Note: the issue is that he did not include any proof at all: no proof that he attended Primary school, secondary school, Military academies, Military courses, etc.; Nothing at all. So the argument is not about whether what he has is equivalent to school Certificate or not as people have been arguing all over the place because there is NOTHING to consider at all.
My real point however is: BY THIS PRECEDENT OF REMOVING CJN THROUGH EXPARTE ORDER, SHOULD ANY OF THESE COURTS HEARING BUHARI CERTIFICATE CASES ALSO SUSPEND HIM FROM OFFICE AND SWEAR IN THE VICE-PRESIDENT BY EXPARTE ORDER PENDING WHEN HIS CERTIFICATE CASE WILL BE CONCLUDED??
We are clapping for a big Monster rearing it’s ugly head because of politics. When this one succeeds, Senate President and House Speaker will also be removed through Exparte Order, Governors will be removed through Exparte Order and then we would have descended into full blown dictatorship;
It will be too late and Nigeria will burn.
WHEN THE RAIN FALLS; IT WILL NOT FALL ON ONE MAN’S HOUSETOP

47 Likes 10 Shares

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Luckylife(m): 8:01am On Jan 26, 2019
Buhari is a disaster to Nigeria democracy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by ewigmee: 8:02am On Jan 26, 2019
Na them them , no surprise.

1 Like

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by paq1: 8:09am On Jan 26, 2019
Like. Buhari like Elrufai emperor and his offspring!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Binikingdowm: 8:11am On Jan 26, 2019
We all know terrorists and jihad always support their brother.

I'm still looking for the state buhari will win in the south cause only a bastard fool will vote for him.

By the way the yeye suspension isn't holding, the guy will resume work on Monday

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Makito015(m): 8:11am On Jan 26, 2019
Two goats
Buhari and el rufai

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by naijaguy123456(m): 8:11am On Jan 26, 2019
Onnoghen should be flogged in the market place for being a thief. How can a country chief justice forgot to declare 800 million naira and 50 houses ? He is on PDP payroll it's clear.

12 Likes

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:11am On Jan 26, 2019
Me too kiss

3 Likes

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by wakes: 8:11am On Jan 26, 2019
before?
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Maket: 8:11am On Jan 26, 2019
I don't need to talk. We all know this

1 Like

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Ruddyman(m): 8:12am On Jan 26, 2019
We know nah
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Exwizard: 8:12am On Jan 26, 2019
Hypocrites everywhere
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Waspy(m): 8:12am On Jan 26, 2019
angry Where else won't you be rather than Bubu's behind
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by UNCL3(m): 8:12am On Jan 26, 2019
If kaduna people dare make the mistake of returning this man again
na death get them o
My Jaba babe told me that el.rufai is the most hated governor in the history of kaduna.
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by ComeAndobo: 8:12am On Jan 26, 2019
Nobody is surprised that El rufai is in support. He is a bigot and he causes more division anywhere he goes.
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Ololanla: 8:12am On Jan 26, 2019
Imp
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Waspy(m): 8:12am On Jan 26, 2019
The scariest thing about all these illegalities is the doctrine of precedence being laid for subsequent dispensations.

Rule of law and due process is what diffentiates Democracy from Khakistomobocracy or Buharicrazy

All these tyrannical impunities are not in any interests of Nigeria nor the common man.

1 Like

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Kingdelex(m): 8:13am On Jan 26, 2019
Your opinion counts may God rule ur life the way we have been ruled ijn

2 Likes

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by hush15: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2019
Jowanonline:
Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has said he is fully in support of President Buhari’s decision to suspend Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen, and appoint Ibrahim Tanko Mohammed as acting CJN.

Taking to twitter to react, the Kaduna State governor said it is time actions and decisions are taken in Nigeria without ethnic or religious biases. His tweet reads

“SANITY NEEDS RESTORATION: About time this institutional gobbledygook and regionalization to justify admitted wrongdoing are confronted. Justice must not give way to legal gymnastics and absurd technicalities. I am solidly with PMB on this, as always!!”

See More:https://jowanonline.net/jerry-gana-drags-donald-duke-to-supreme-court/

We didnt expect anything less from a stupid and devilish midget of a governor. Someone whose mother should have used for menstrual period.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Ango Abdullahi Strategies Ahead Of 2023 Elections / Group Tells Gov Kefas To Stop Wasteful Spending And Take Governance Serious / Usman Sandamu Is Dead! Nigerian Railway Corporation Chairman Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.