Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

This Is The Man Nigerians Should Hold Responsible For Cjn Suspension Nt Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Man Nigerians Should Hold Responsible For Cjn Suspension Nt Buhari (4336 Views)

Bashir Ahmad: Obi Is An Undemocratic And Ruthless man, Nigerians don't want him / SANs Reject Immunity For CJN, Others As National Assembly Votes Today / Ozekhome Lists 9 Reasons Why CCT Arrest Order For CJN Onnoghen Is A 'vendetta' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Man Nigerians Should Hold Responsible For Cjn Suspension Nt Buhari by albaniy1: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
WHAT ANTI BUHARIS' SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE SUSPENSION OF CJN AND LET US HAVE PEACE PLS......

IT'S ALREADY KNOWN PHRASE ABOUT IGBO "BRING HIM DOWN" THEY WILL NEVER LET THEIR OWN STAND....

SO GO TO HELL PMB ALL THE WAY

NEXT#LEVEL

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Man Nigerians Should Hold Responsible For Cjn Suspension Nt Buhari by sremmlyf(m): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
And how does this correlates with the issues on ground.
bloody illiterate
you must be very mad for including IGBO in your madness.
dirty destitute

9 Likes

Re: This Is The Man Nigerians Should Hold Responsible For Cjn Suspension Nt Buhari by kachimor(m): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
Must you mention Igbo?

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Man Nigerians Should Hold Responsible For Cjn Suspension Nt Buhari by alizma: 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
kachimor:
Must you mention Igbo?
no, he is supposed to mentioned Ebira people because they are the ones threatening fire and brimstone over Onnoghen's suspension.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Man Nigerians Should Hold Responsible For Cjn Suspension Nt Buhari by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
op just shut up. Na sowere open cjn yash first.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Man Nigerians Should Hold Responsible For Cjn Suspension Nt Buhari by NuclearReactor: 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
albaniy1:
WHAT ANTI BUHARIS' SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE SUSPENSION OF CJN AND LET US HAVE PEACE PLS......

IT'S ALREADY KNOWN PHRASE ABOUT IGBO "BRING HIM DOWN" THEY WILL NEVER LET THEIR OWN STAND....

SO GO TO HELL PMB ALL THE WAY

NEXT#LEVEL
Someone said that if u ask an average buhari supporter why he supports buhari and why other should support him, his answer will tell u why Nigeria should invest 30% of its bugdget on Education!! Now i know this is true!!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Man Nigerians Should Hold Responsible For Cjn Suspension Nt Buhari by helinues: 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
Funny Nigerians

So Na now Dem gree say Onnoghen truly gets skeleton in his cupboard

1 Like

Re: This Is The Man Nigerians Should Hold Responsible For Cjn Suspension Nt Buhari by Donice01: 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
And someone is saying i should vote buhari, nonsense ingredient... meanwhile watch this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7-cBR3VkNY
Re: This Is The Man Nigerians Should Hold Responsible For Cjn Suspension Nt Buhari by oyatz(m): 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
God bless Denis Aghanya for this anti-corruption activism

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Man Nigerians Should Hold Responsible For Cjn Suspension Nt Buhari by Nigerianization(m): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
Sahara reporters exposed Onoghen earlier but it wasn't politically expedient to act on the report then. The anti corruption guy only dug up the Sahara report
Re: This Is The Man Nigerians Should Hold Responsible For Cjn Suspension Nt Buhari by overall90: 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
its so unfortunate that we have to share country with these subhuman species.
Falana,Olu Falae,Fayose,Ozokhome,Dogara and other well meaning Nigerians have been issuing statements since yesterday on this executive malfeasance,but this amoeba want to make it an igbo thing.
it is well.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Man Nigerians Should Hold Responsible For Cjn Suspension Nt Buhari by 7inches: 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
yorubas will always mention igbo in anything as if IGBOS are the reason for their misfortunes
even the ones that can't bang their wife well would still mention igbo people
The hatred of these yorubas against IGBOS is just too much

All reasonable Nigerian not just IGBOS know that buhari is a total failure ure and has brought nothing to Nigerians but hardship and division, and blood spilling ..except YORUBAS.
Keep supporting injustice till it knocks on ur own door
Re: This Is The Man Nigerians Should Hold Responsible For Cjn Suspension Nt Buhari by naijanaso: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
kachimor:
Must you mention Igbo?

Did he not say the truth here? Igbos always selling one another for money. How many senate presidents did they produce when it was their turn to produce one? Evan,Evans, Okadigbo, Anyim... Now, Peter Obi has been named the VP candidate to Atiku and alas...they are not supporting their own, even Ekweremadu almost left the party for personal aggrandisement. The other fool of a governor in Ebonyi is ruling with PDP flag in the state and APC in the center. Check out the Northerners, they don't care if they have a goat or a cow as candidate, they will chant sai goat or sai cow as the case may be. When Ekwueme was coming out for president, what strength of Igbo support did he get?
I know people will attack for this simple truth now. Just check out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Man Nigerians Should Hold Responsible For Cjn Suspension Nt Buhari by albaniy1: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
but the first person to mention "bring him down" phrase about igbo is their own son rochas okorocha

abi na lie//

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Man Nigerians Should Hold Responsible For Cjn Suspension Nt Buhari by albaniy1: 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
naijanaso:

Did he not say the truth here? Igbos always selling one another for money. How many senate presidents did they produce when it was their turn to produce one? Evan,Evans, Okadigbo, Anyim... Now, Peter Obi has been named the VP candidate to Atiku and alas...they are not supporting their own, even Ekweremadu almost left the party for personal aggrandisement. The other fool of a governor in Ebonyi is ruling with PDP flag in the state and APC in the center. Check out the Northerners, they don't care if they have a goat or a cow as candidate, they will chant sai goat or sai cow as the case may be. When Ekwueme was coming out for president, what strength of Igbo support did he get?

NASOOO MY B

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Man Nigerians Should Hold Responsible For Cjn Suspension Nt Buhari by Omar09(m): 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
naijanaso:

Oh boy I am an igbo man n I will tell you that you did not lie. You said the truth. Sometimes I ask myself how I came to be in this tribe. We so hate ourselves. Tuah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Man Nigerians Should Hold Responsible For Cjn Suspension Nt Buhari by bakila: 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
oyatz:
God bless Denis Aghanya for this anti-corruption activism
.. and Buhari is snapping picture up and down with Sani Abubakar Danladi who have refused to appear in court to answer his corruption trial, because he is contest governorship seat under APC..
Re: This Is The Man Nigerians Should Hold Responsible For Cjn Suspension Nt Buhari by overall90: 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
naijanaso:

Is the CJN an igbo man?
Re: This Is The Man Nigerians Should Hold Responsible For Cjn Suspension Nt Buhari by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
Omar09:

Oh boy I am an igbo man n I will tell you that you did not lie. You said the truth. Sometimes I ask myself how I came to be in this tribe. We so hate ourselves. Tuah
lol but ur head is cone headed you have mouth odour stretch mark on ur face....with degree in skullarship how can you be igbo?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria VS New York city 2019 Budget, See The Huge Gap / Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO / Remember The ESN Camp Destroyed Yesterday See Their Dead Body - VIDEOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.