Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

God Does Not Exist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Does Not Exist (1164 Views)

Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Does Not Exist by TruthinAction: 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
GreatResearcher:
it has been proven.

Only a fool says there is no God.
Re: God Does Not Exist by sonmvayina(m): 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
GreatResearcher:
it has been proven.

What is the idea of God you have heard and what is your personal opinion about God? And what do you think God is?

In other to guide you, I need to know where you are coming from
Re: God Does Not Exist by paxonel(m): 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
LordReed:

LMFAO! See interpretation!

So if at any point any religion overtakes Christianity in population then that means it is true?
whether that will happen in the future or not, the point is, Christ said it and it came to pass, that is enough evidence.

BTW Atheism is not a religion so don't class it as one.
that one na your own be that.

Religion is defined in dictionary as having believe in something.
Since you atheists believed that God do not exist that is something grin
Re: God Does Not Exist by LordReed(m): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
paxonel:
whether that will happen in the future or not, the point is, Christ said it and it came to pass, that is enough evidence.
that one na your own be that.

Religion is defined in dictionary as having believe in something.
Since you atheists believed that God do not exist that is something grin

LMFAO! Why are you desperate to class atheism as a religion? Why not check the same dictionary that gave you a definition for religion and find out if atheism is a religion? LoL
Re: God Does Not Exist by Bacteriologist(m): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
TruthinAction:

Only a fool says there is no God.

If a fool can even decipher that fact. Then what does it make you theists?

Even lesser fools? I think so. wink
Re: God Does Not Exist by theoriginalgood: 3:50am On Jan 28, 2019
Re: God Does Not Exist by paxonel(m): 6:43am On Jan 28, 2019
LordReed:

LMFAO! Why are you desperate to class atheism as a religion? Why not check the same dictionary that gave you a definition for religion and find out if atheism is a religion? LoL
the dictionary says atheism means the disbelief in the existence of deity, not religion.

Now take note, deity and religion aint the same thing.
Deity simply means a god or goddess, why religion describes that thing that is in your heart, what you believe grin

Do you see it now?

So whether you like it or not you are into religion you cant escape it, dont deceive yourself
Re: God Does Not Exist by LordReed(m): 8:48am On Jan 28, 2019
paxonel:
the dictionary says atheism means the disbelief in the existence of deity, not religion.

Now take note, deity and religion aint the same thing.
Deity simply means a god or goddess, why religion describes that thing that is in your heart, what you believe grin

Do you see it now?

So whether you like it or not you are into religion you cant escape it, dont deceive yourself

You are the one deceiving yourself. Can you see how you are twisting upanddan like snake doing python dance?

First off, there is no belief of the existence or nonexistence of any sort of gods in my heart. I am waiting for you theists to prove your brand of god exists which so far all you have is the words of an ancient book of mythologies. The one you can interpret one way in the morning and by evening you have done a 180 on it.

Religion involves worship. You worship your magic sky daddy, I worship nothing = You have religion, I don't. See how that works?

Now go and reconnect your brain with proper logic.
Re: God Does Not Exist by paxonel(m): 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
LordReed:

First off, there is no belief of the existence or nonexistence of any sort of gods in my heart.
good!
In that case, you cannot say anything categorically whether God exist or not.
But i can saying everything categorically going by the proof below

I am waiting for you theists to prove your brand of god exists
In the bible, we read that christ predicted that christianity was going to become the largest religion in the world .matthew 13:31-32.He made this statement approximately 2000 years ago even before christianity was estabished on earth.

Now google it, which religion is the largest today in the world? You will see its christianity and nothing else. Which means, what he predicted 1000 years ago has come to pass today. Is that not a miracle?

If it is a miracle, certainly that is a proof that all that was written in the bible are true and by extension, a proof that God exist.

Try all you can, you cant beat that grin

which so far all you have is the words of an ancient book of mythologies.
from what i have presented above the mythology still goes on even in this age of technology, google can testify to that.

The one you can interpret one way in the morning and by evening you have done a 180 on it.
c'mon, not this time!
You didnt meet the right people who could have explained this.

Religion involves worship.
it goes beyond worship,it start with your belief.
You cant worship what you do not believe exist.

Also, your attempt to tackle theists all the time without doing your own research comes from your heart and desires too, it is a away of worship to you.
You worship your position that God do not exist to the extent of tackling ignorant christians who cannot give you reasonable answers as to ,why they worship God grin

You worship your magic sky daddy, I worship nothing =
but you believe something.
I thought you will make the mistake to dispute that English dictionary did not define religion as your belief.
Incase you didnt see one of the definition of merriam webster online :

RELIGION
: an interest,A BELIEF, or an activity that is very important to a person or group.

Since atheism is group, what else do you want to know?

Now go and reconnect your brain with proper logic.

you should be the one to quickly do that, because assuming you have a case concerning this in a court of law, what you will hear is religion and it equivalent and you will be so confused grin
Re: God Does Not Exist by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
paxonel:
the dictionary says atheism means the disbelief in the existence of deity

Keyword here is disbelief, which is the stark opposite of belief. Disbelief means "lack" of belief.

paxonel:
[s]Now take note, deity and religion aint the same thing.

Do you see it now?

So whether you like it or not you are into religion you cant escape it, dont deceive yourself[/s]
Religion exists because people attribute events of the universe to a deity. Belief in a deity is the foundation of religion
Atheists lack belief in any god, and therefore aren't subscribed to any religion acknowledging a deity
Your logic is flawed.
Give up
Re: God Does Not Exist by paxonel(m): 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Keyword here is disbelief, which is the stark opposite of belief. Disbelief means "lack" of belief.
we are still saying the same thing grin

Religion exists because people attribute events of the universe to a deity. Belief in a deity is the foundation of religion
that foundation is the origin of the event, it is therefore the true nature of religion, not the events attached to it. Religion comes from the mind, it is therefore the mind and nothing else, everything else you see are mere products of the mind

Atheists lack belief in any god, and therefore aren't subscribed to any religion acknowledging a deity
Your logic is flawed.
Give up
you are just coming you didnt see my arguments at all grin
Re: God Does Not Exist by OnPointMan(m): 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=GreatResearcher post=75147487]it has been proven.[/quote

And a FOOL is revealed!!!
Re: God Does Not Exist by ultraGM: 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
can we stop this nonsense in 2019?
Re: God Does Not Exist by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
paxonel:
we are still saying the same thing grin
that foundation is the origin of the event, it is therefore the true nature of religion, not the events attached to it. Religion comes from the mind, it is therefore the mind and nothing else, everything else you see are mere products of the mind
you are just coming you didnt see my arguments at all grin
You've said nothing whatsoever to suggest atheism is a religion
Give up
Re: God Does Not Exist by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
God exist, his existence can be perceived from the creation itself.

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Exist by paxonel(m): 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

You've said nothing whatsoever to suggest atheism is a religion
Give up
mteeeew!
Get lost grin
Re: God Does Not Exist by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
paxonel:
mteeeew!
Get lost grin
I thought so lol. Such a troll. Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How TB Joshua Predicted Death Of Arab's World Longest Serving Ruler / Pastor Adeboye, Other Pentecostal Pastors- Are You Scammers? / BREAKING: Prophet TB Joshua Dies At 57 Of Heart Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.