Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

"Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis (34785 Views)

HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST / Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Gullah: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
Pope Francis says hell – believed to be a place of condemnation for deceased sinners – does not exist.

The pontiff reportedly said this in an interview with Daily La Repubblica, an Italian newspaper.

“There is no hell where the souls of sinners suffer in eternity,” he was quoted as saying.

“After death, the souls of people who repent are pardoned by God and join in his contemplation. But those who do not repent, and therefore cannot be pardoned, disappear.

“Hell does not exist… what exists is the disappearance of sinful souls.”

The pope was interviewed by Eugenio Scalfari, a veteran Italian journalist and atheist who regularly muses about faith and religion, and enjoys access to the leader of the Catholic church.

In the past, the veracity of quotes he attributed to the pope has been called into question, especially after the 93-year-old Scalfari admitted to never using a tape recorder during interviews.

The Vatican has never complained about Scalfari’s work, and Francis has continued giving interview to him.

It is part of the beliefs of Catholics all over the world that there is a place like hell, meant for punishment of sinners after they have died.

https://www.thecable.ng/pope-says-hell-not-exist

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Jochabed(f): 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Are you serious? HELL EXIST!!!! He is suppose to be a father figure. Please don't mislead people.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
This is heresy! Nothing on earth can convince me that there is no hell.

HELL IS REAL!

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by iSpread(m): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
Am not surprise Pope said so, because he doesn't have a complete understanding of the scriptures.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by ConcNiggress56(f): 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
can we continue fornicating now?

pope has declared!!
grin grin grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
FAKE STORY
ConcNiggress56:
can we continue fornicating now?

pope has declared!!
grin grin grin
Pope ain't God, all man for himself and all woman for herself on the Last days ( The Day of judgement!)

Modified:
https://www.nairaland.com/4425530/pope-francis-didnt-say-hell#66269025

I told y'all it was a FAKE STORY earlier!!

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by soberdrunk(m): 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Areaboy2 just another reminder!! grin cheesy grin cheesy I was already worried that i will end up as BBQ but "His Holiness" has just given me hope cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by HeWrites(m): 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Pope Francis has broke heart of many

Die hard Christians will be like

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by BruncleZuma: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin

I'm not holier than the pope...

2 Likes

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Atheist will be dancing azonto/galala now.
I pity una!

Heaven exist and Hell exist.
Let's keep doing good to have a beautiful after-life in paradise.
I rise!!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by nairaman66(m): 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bombshell!!

When there was news that Jesus Christ wasn’t born on Christmas Day, people came all out and there was rage everywhere! The pope confirmed this!

Now he has confirmed another one! Hell simple means- Grave, Sepulchre, bottom. Hellfire is a figurative meaning which implies the rage which God will use to punish the wicked ones! This was likened to a place in the Bible which is called the valley of Gehenna!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by MDsambo: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Dear Christians you can now commit any sin you like cuz Hell doesn't exist.

BTW albaghadadi wat's your say?
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by ayobase(m): 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
There is always a difference between a man who believes there is hell and the one who believes not.

I rather believe in hell.

The sequel:

"Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican

2 Likes

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Earthquake1: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
He firstly supported homosexuals and lesbians

Now he is saying hell does not exist shocked

6 Likes

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by tobtap: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
angry sad
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by NwaAmaikpe: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
shocked

I know Catholicism is more of an occultic group than Christianity.
I know most of the Catholic doctrines are paganish and unbiblical.
I know the Pope is occasionally confused owing from intense sexual frustration.

I know all of these, but I will not talk.
Because it's not from NwaAmaikpe's mouth that you will hear that the Pope is not a virgin.

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by bamoski(m): 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
shocked

Pay no attention to the view of the sociopath above me.

The end time is truely upon us. For it had been written that the destruction of the church shall start from within, this statement by the pontiff has to be discarded in its totality if true.

If God exists then satan exists too, and if there's heaven then there's hell.

QED

2 Likes

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by guy1234: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Little by little, the truth will shine forth. For years the JW have always taught this bible truth. The truth is there is hell, but there’s no fire in hell.

Jesus also went to hell, Hell is the common grave of mankind.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by OSUigbo: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Thank God a real conartist Atheist has taken mantle of leadership grin

Gradually, people will start becoming less religious and focus more on living.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
Heaven and Hell is all fiction!

Cooked up story to enslave the foolish mentally

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by ChiefSweetus: 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ope o! Lagos gyals ti ku! wink
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by OSUigbo: 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:
Are you serious? HELL EXIST!!!! He is suppose to be a father figure. Please don't mislead people.
Have you been there before?

All of you are talking RUBBISH.

Who takes the Catholics serious?
The same people that will kill you centuries ago if you argue with them that THE EARTH ISN'T FLAT.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by lilfreezy: 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
On my way to fornicate then

1 Like

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by kingwill2050(m): 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
Eh

1 Like

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Kingstel(m): 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lies. shocked

Nice thread.

Stop being broke & sponsor yourself as a Jambite, Student, Corper...for Northern residents only. Become our sales representative (part or full time job). Apply via "justice.ayo9@gmail.com"
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Teedawg: 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
All you religious bigot will come and start condeming asif na you get the religion if they didn't bring it to us what say would you have to say about this . you want to come and compare your suffering stricken brain to a pope because you know how to read English bible grin

13 Likes

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by awesomet1(m): 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
Antichrist!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Oluwabenj: 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hmmm
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by addikt(m): 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
The truth is NOBODY KNOWS !!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by etzmiezbee(f): 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
He must be mistaken ....... And he call himself a pope..... I can sense daddy freeze is @ work
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
That is to say no torture if you do money ritual cheesy

4 Likes

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by HeWrites(m): 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:

You've been there DONE that?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: Death Still Lurks In Aso Rock, Speaks On Kashamu’s Death / We Are Yet To Trace Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Record – UNILORIN / 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.