Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. (12266 Views)

Osinbajo Live On TV On The Platform / Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Live @ Enugu Airport (photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by naptu2: 3:56am On Jan 27, 2019
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo will be on Rubbin' Minds with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu at 3pm today on Channels Television.

Watch the show live here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xO-8QwA7wU

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by Oweku: 4:35am On Jan 27, 2019
To roll-out another lie..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by Rollins777(m): 5:25am On Jan 27, 2019
What will happen in Nigeria before we will see the light� Buhari will cause a serious problem by not accepting defeat, but finally he will throw out and arrested like Laurent Gbagbo.After this storm,Nigeria will regain a fast development in creation of jobs,we will start having a stable power(electricity),our judiciary system will be reinforced and empowered,our economy will grew and Nigeria will become the economy power in Africa,this are what will happen after the storm which Buhari has put Nigeria into,let me strong,careful and avoid been used by the politicians so one don’t lose his or her life before the storm is over,remain bless and be prayerful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by ainas247: 5:27am On Jan 27, 2019
smiley okay.. Can't wait..

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by Authoreety: 5:28am On Jan 27, 2019
Yemi, Buharis spokesman

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 5:28am On Jan 27, 2019
This time around,Prof. Better learn how to choose one "where" or "were".. angry

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by themosthigh: 5:29am On Jan 27, 2019
Nothing is going to change in this country. I have been living here for my whole life hoping that things will get better every time, I end up disappointed. Every subsequent government has been worst than the last one

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by darfay: 5:31am On Jan 27, 2019
When last did the pastor go to church

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by Kamsy2014: 5:31am On Jan 27, 2019
This clown of a pastor lies shamelessly and is a disgrace to Christianity.

So disappointed...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by jakD: 5:32am On Jan 27, 2019
I wish this dude was a Muslim like his boss, but now, he's a complete disgrace to the Christian race especially being a Pastor. Even Mr Lai Lie now seems to be a learner. Short man devil. The Bible says it all though!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by castrokins(m): 5:32am On Jan 27, 2019
To Continue The Lies And Deceit Of A Tyrannical Regime?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by Aufbauh(m): 5:32am On Jan 27, 2019
Ignorant folks should glue their eyes on the TV by then to hear from the erudite legal icon.
A Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN)
A Professor of Law
Two time Attorney General of Lagos State (5th largest economy in Africa)
RCCG Provincial Pastor and member Governing board.
Vice president Federal Republic of Nigeria

All these qualifications and positions were not titles taken in a single flight or mere thought as such it can never be overrule by destructive criticism or senile jibe.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 5:34am On Jan 27, 2019
The one gifted in oratory will speak and make excuses his boss who might not be awear of all that is happening and enlighten Nigerians who don't understand what is going on, Biko Nigerians take it easy on the man of God.... I just dey imagine the bashing..

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 27, 2019
What will he go there to do if not to lie, shameless man. A supposed SAN and pastor without dignity.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by Sweetcollins: 5:38am On Jan 27, 2019
Ordinary lie lie commissioner
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 27, 2019
Why can't buhari be on rubbing mind. What is he hiding from?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by MkMel: 5:43am On Jan 27, 2019
Hoping to hear what the Professor of law would say of the CJN's removal.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by Benlag: 5:48am On Jan 27, 2019
Go on so un ! Omo wa ni ! God Bless PMB/PYO

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 27, 2019
darfay:
When last did the pastor go to church

He has prolly forgotten the way there. S

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by sogodihno: 5:52am On Jan 27, 2019
God bless u my amiable VP, most hardworking VP since independence, we sane Nigerians are behind u

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by Ruddyman(m): 5:53am On Jan 27, 2019
To come and speak grammar and lie lie abi?

---------------DO YOU NEED ANY OF THESE?

- Do You Need a website or blog for your ideas, project OR business big or small?
A Website that will be

- Simply, clean, responsive, secured with SSL , Search engine optimized, CTA's, Newsletter sign-ups and others

- Or You want to optimize your existing website/blog for search engine and rank for certain keywords?

- Or You want One on One training on how to build websites using ( HTML, CSS, JS ) + WordPress using real-life projects ( Weekends / Lagos )?

Then chat me up on 08095966698 let's talk requirement, cost and i will show you samples
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by Masterclass32: 5:59am On Jan 27, 2019
Odogwunaeast:
Why can't buhari be on rubbing mind. What is he hiding from?

Maybe, because there's nothing on his mind to rub in the first place. The VP is laden with lies and does a better job at co-ordinating them.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 27, 2019
Masterclass32:

Maybe, because there's nothing on his mind to rub in the first place. At least, the VP can co-ordinate his lies better.
my brother, they don't want us to know that he is a naif. We shall overcome!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by Kingsley10000: 6:16am On Jan 27, 2019
Benlag:
Go on so un ! Omo wa ni ! God Bless PMB/PYO
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:25am On Jan 27, 2019
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU AND OURS VICE PRESIDENT YEMI OSIBANJO.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by Deenjaris(m): 6:58am On Jan 27, 2019
Rollins777:
What will happen in Nigeria before we will see the light� Buhari will cause a serious problem by not accepting defeat, but finally he will throw out and arrested like Laurent Gbagbo.After this storm,Nigeria will regain a fast development in creation of jobs,we will start having a stable power(electricity),our judiciary system will be reinforced and empowered,our economy will grew and Nigeria will become the economy power in Africa,this are what will happen after the storm which Buhari has put Nigeria into,let me strong,careful and avoid been used by the politicians so one don’t lose his or her life before the storm is over,remain bless and be prayerful.

For your mind......
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by calberian: 7:04am On Jan 27, 2019
Dude above me, what is your aim in laiv?

I'm waiting for the day Ebuka will rub minds with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by ObongawanAKS(f): 7:10am On Jan 27, 2019
Oweku:
To roll-out another lie..
''lie lie Pastor''!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Live On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka @ 3pm Today. by Staro: 7:25am On Jan 27, 2019
We should just prepare to hear
lies, lies, more lies, loads of lies

(1) (2) (Reply)

$4bn Loan: Our Borrowings Good For Nigeria, Says APC / The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari / The Nation's Forum On The Economy, Osinbajo, Okorocha Arrive (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.