Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry (17840 Views)

Tayo Odueke 'sindodo' Rocks Bum Short / Naomi Suleiman 21st Birthday: Tayo Odueke 'Sindodo' Celebrates Daughter / Meet Naomi, Tayo Odueke Sikiratu Sindodo's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry by Adewumiaye: 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
Have a tight deadline to meet on a website design?
Do you have a limited budget?
Whatever your reason, we can create a professional/ affordable website in just 7 days
Check my signature for contact details
Re: Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry by cococandy(f): 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
truthsayer009:
Thank you Miss/Mrs. for your true enlightenment, very poor remuneration in this industry.

Yet people like Cococandy/Mizwisdom and the rest when I was making this point on how much actresses & OAP makes asper annual income & including taxed & non-taxed income. These Men & Women earn low wages, so how come they are living lavishly? Questions people tell me to kip Chut and Mind my business, I guess it's now a public business when one actress complains.

It has suddenly become Men vs Women fight on How Men hates progressive Women.

There’s poor pay in the movie industry doesn’t mean that those who make money must be making it from prostitution. That’s the point you refuse to understand. You can simply say you wonder how they make their money instead of swearing on your life that they are prostitutes.

Please say only what you know for sure. Not what you think might be the case.

3 Likes

Re: Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
Dis one just dey wake up grin

Stay hustling, keep your Instagram juicy and active and a "big god" will locate you.

You can ask your very successful female colleagues for tips too.

Afterall, the pussy was created to be fvcked. Make it worthwhile.

Re: Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry by Jokerman(m): 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
cococandy:

There’s poor pay in the movie industry doesn’t mean that those who make money must be making it from prostitution. That’s the point you refuse to understand. You can simply say you wonder how they make their money instead of swearing on your life that they are prostitutes.

Can you tell us the businesses unmarried actresses are into that gives them exotic cars and houses.....
Re: Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry by Originalsly: 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
Think sometime back I read Genevieve was earning between 2 to 5 K per movie....when she was Queen on the throne.... when the movies were making money due to the abroad sales that has since been almost dead. She should he lucky if she is paid.
Re: Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry by Grace001: 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
philips007:
The movie industry is an avenue where the ladies showcase their beauty for intending or potential clients, while the guys gym to show off their six packs during home service.

If you know, you know!

Exactly!!!
Re: Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry by DONADAMS(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
but una dey buy G wagon na
Re: Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry by Lankybaby(f): 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:

OSU why are u surprised? They are ur fellow
I dont v time for ppl like you... tribalism kill u dere
Re: Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry by Jman06(m): 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
We know already. But the pretty ladies in the industry will always smile to the bank because many of our corrupt politicians are ready to spend their last million just to have a taste of their pussycat.

They have coded agents who do the hookups... if you know

2 Likes

Re: Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry by lexy2014: 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
Bossontop:
Of course d pay is poor but thank God for "PUSSY BUSINESS " ......Actresses can now intimidate their male counterparts (actors) with exotic cars and mansions and call it " SUCCESS" .....thank God indeed!!

Bad guy
Re: Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
well.. join the others in their Olosho business. simple!

there are no movie business in Nigeria, what they have is Glorified prostitution business.
Re: Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry by sharpwriter(m): 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
Earthbound:
....but they're all living in Lekki living extravagantly.

We know una real work. You sef hanty, word on the streets is that MC Oluomo, at a time was kpanshing and renumerating you

Her relationship with oluomo is not a hoax... The papers, to be precise Alaroye and other yoruba newspaper revealed it. They were even living as husband and wife and none of them denied it. But Oluomo sent her packing when she couldn't get pregnant for him. Na the real news be that as it was written; I don't kno of any other. It was very well known then.
Re: Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry by mechanics(m): 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
I disagree with her.
Re: Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry by Dollabiz: 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
StrawberryGloss:
Yet "actresses" are building mansions everyday

dont.believe what you see.online many pose behind.their uncles.house or houses up for sales and.takes.credit for.it. many american artist drive.latest rolla royce range tesla ferari bugatti on rentals .its all hype
Re: Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
cococandy:

I clearly understand your point now & I duly apologise with my whole heart. Sorry about that.
Re: Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry by Williambaresure: 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
See below

Re: Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry by Fortuneadeniyi: 11:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
klever18:
I won't comment because the last time I commented I got no likes
Attention Seeker embarassed
klever18:
I won't comment because the last time I commented I got no likes
Attention Seeker
Re: Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry by Ugosample(m): 12:42am On Jan 28, 2019
Jokerman:

Can you tell us the businesses unmarried actresses are into that gives them exotic cars and houses.....

what does them being "unmarried" have to do with anything? ??

or you don't know that marital status DOES NOT stop one from being a "LovePeddler" IF INDEED they are into it.

and to tell you the truth, not all are into that business, but some are
Re: Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry by Fisher007: 2:18am On Jan 28, 2019
truthsayer009:
Thank you Miss/Mrs. for your true enlightenment, very poor remuneration in this industry.

Yet people like Cococandy/Mizwisdom and the rest when I was making this point on how much actresses & OAP makes asper annual income & including taxed & non-taxed income. These Men & Women earn low wages, so how come they are living lavishly? Questions people tell me to kip Chut and Mind my business, I guess it's now a public business when one actress complains.

It has suddenly become Men vs Women fight on How Men hates progressive Women.

I can remember few days ago, I had arguments with these ladies you mentioned on nairaland over this same issues.

https://www.nairaland.com/4982144/fans-calls-actress-linda-osifo

Some saying, they pay them well. Another said na contract. I asked what type of contract and trust me,

https://www.nairaland.com/4982144/fans-calls-actress-linda-osifo/3

@hipsofagoddess - no reply till date. And am still waiting? Lol

The truth remains bitter no matter how hard they try to cover it.
Re: Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry by cococandy(f): 4:29am On Jan 28, 2019
No problem
truthsayer009:

I clearly understand your point now & I duly apologise with my whole heart. Sorry about that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Denies Granting Punch This Interview - Photo / K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member / Banky W’s Parents Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.