Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku: It’s Sad Obiano Called Me ‘idiotic’ –nwodo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku: It’s Sad Obiano Called Me ‘idiotic’ –nwodo (913 Views)

Atiku: It’s Too Risky To Hand Over Nigeria To Tinubu Or Obi / Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based / The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku: It’s Sad Obiano Called Me ‘idiotic’ –nwodo by Nigeriapen(m): 7:29am On Jan 27, 2019
News By Nigeriapen.com.ng

President General of the apex Igbo sociocultural organisation, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief Nnia Nwodo, has described as regrettable a telephone call made to him by Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano, where he allegedly said he did not know Nwodo was ‘idiotic’ apparently in reaction to Ohanaeze’s endorsement of the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. However, despite pockets of mixed reactions trailing Ohanaeze Ndigbo’s endorsement of Abubakar and his running mate, Peter Obi, the apex Igbo socio-cultural organisation yesterday said that it has no regrets in the decision it has taken.

It will be recalled that some persons, particularly the Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano and Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr. Chris Ngige had kicked against the endorsement of Atiku/ Obi ticket during the meeting of Imeobi, the highest decision making body of Ohanaeze last Thursday.

Read More On Link Below;

News Source
: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/ohanaezes-endorsement-of-atiku-its-sad-obiano-called-me-idiotic-nwodo/

Lalasticlala
Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku: It’s Sad Obiano Called Me ‘idiotic’ –nwodo by Nigeriapen(m): 7:30am On Jan 27, 2019

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku: It’s Sad Obiano Called Me ‘idiotic’ –nwodo by Imortal001: 7:33am On Jan 27, 2019
Igbos always miscalculating when its comes to politics.

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku: It’s Sad Obiano Called Me ‘idiotic’ –nwodo by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 27, 2019
Apc should not just bother anymore with SS & SE on the Presidential level, its an exercise in futility..

Buhari just rendered Akpabio/Ameachi useless with the CJN saga. He just drained 3 years efforts of the APC penetrating the region.

Akpabio should concentrate on his senatorial sit, it might be tough retaining it.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku: It’s Sad Obiano Called Me ‘idiotic’ –nwodo by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 27, 2019
Imortal001:
Igbo always miscalculating when its comes to politics

So where is their miscalculation against Buhari because its not obviously against the North?

On Federal Character?
On rule of Law?
On Federal presence?
On the Economy?
On standard of living?
On General way of life?
On what exactly? Anything at all....
They voted block vote against their own on several attempts with Buhari.

I think we all should borrow a leaf from that region.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku: It’s Sad Obiano Called Me ‘idiotic’ –nwodo by Heartforus(m): 7:35am On Jan 27, 2019
Why do I get this strange feeling that Buhari will loose this election. May God's will for Nigeria be done in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku: It’s Sad Obiano Called Me ‘idiotic’ –nwodo by elgramz: 7:38am On Jan 27, 2019
Heartforus:
Why do I get this strange feeling that Buhari will loose this election. May God's will for Nigeria be done in Jesus name.
Because he will lose!!

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku: It’s Sad Obiano Called Me ‘idiotic’ –nwodo by Jesusloveyou: 7:44am On Jan 27, 2019
thief nwodo is a big idiotic pig.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku: It’s Sad Obiano Called Me ‘idiotic’ –nwodo by oyebanji44: 7:45am On Jan 27, 2019
Absolutely correct.. Wrong direction .The ibos seems to be under the erroneous impression that atiku will win.well..Sw and N are in one direction.let us wait and see

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku: It’s Sad Obiano Called Me ‘idiotic’ –nwodo by NessaBoo(f): 7:45am On Jan 27, 2019
Obiano is a progressive and a Buharist, he wasn't happy with the endorsement na, it's not even as if the endorsement means much anyway, it sure doesn't stop Buhari from being reelected.

Anyway, Nwodo....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku: It’s Sad Obiano Called Me ‘idiotic’ –nwodo by hardywaltz(m): 7:48am On Jan 27, 2019
Are you not idiotic?
Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku: It’s Sad Obiano Called Me ‘idiotic’ –nwodo by Jesusloveyou: 7:48am On Jan 27, 2019
Esseite:
Apc should not just bother anymore with SS & SE on the Presidential level, its an exercise in futility..

Buhari just rendered Akpabio/Ameachi useless with the CJN saga. He just drained 3 years efforts of the APC penetrating the region.

Akpabio should concentrate on his senatorial sit, it might be tough retaining it.
you lied,
we SS does not fight for a corrupt man,
in fact, this increase buhari chance to clear SS, nothing short of 60% vote.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku: It’s Sad Obiano Called Me ‘idiotic’ –nwodo by Corrinthians(m): 7:48am On Jan 27, 2019
Don't be disappointed sir. The Paramount Ruler of Ndigbo called them Pigs and Idiots.

I guess Obiano was just echoing what your leader called you.

Next please.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku: It’s Sad Obiano Called Me ‘idiotic’ –nwodo by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 27, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
you lied,
we SS does not fight for a corrupt man,
in fact, this increase buhari chance to clear SS, nothing short of 60% vote.

"we SS" just gave you out, try another line...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku: It’s Sad Obiano Called Me ‘idiotic’ –nwodo by Corrinthians(m): 7:51am On Jan 27, 2019
Esseite:

If that were to be the case, why then have PDP and their e touts been wailing and howling for 72hours over the crook's suspension?

Shouldn't they be happy over it since it improves their chances at the presidency, going by your comment?

Funny things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku: It’s Sad Obiano Called Me ‘idiotic’ –nwodo by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 27, 2019
Corrinthians:
If that were to be the case, why then have PDP and their e touts been wailing and howling for 72hours over the crook's suspension?

Shouldn't they be happy over it since it improves their chances at the presidency, going by your comment?

Funny things.

Because their is a rule of law and constitution which was not followed, first it was seiyefa of DSS for doing nothing, now its Onnoghen being suspended without recourse to the law, both from same region.

If i was on the other end as a SS person, seeing the anticedents, i would retrace my steps

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku: It’s Sad Obiano Called Me ‘idiotic’ –nwodo by hisgrace090: 7:56am On Jan 27, 2019
Hmm! After giving the VP slot to the south east still no love, its a pity.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku: It’s Sad Obiano Called Me ‘idiotic’ –nwodo by Ganiyat72(f): 8:31am On Jan 27, 2019
grin
Although I'm a Yoruba Muslim but I must I admit obiano is a fool who point to his father's compound with the left finger.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku: It’s Sad Obiano Called Me ‘idiotic’ –nwodo by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 27, 2019
Imortal001:

Igbos always support their own even if they are losing. Igbos are not mathematicians but brothers

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku: It’s Sad Obiano Called Me ‘idiotic’ –nwodo by EzeNri(m): 8:45am On Jan 27, 2019
Imortal001:
Igbos are far more ahead of you.

If Buhari wins, we have sizeable number of Ndi Igbo in APC and in 2023, we will battle SW for the ticket or support a SS.

The same 2023, PDP will still field North/South ticket. In your very eyes, you will see Buhari and the cabal supporting the PDP Muslim candidate. If you think all the top most Northern politicians decamped to PDP just for 2019, then you are naive.

But if Atiku wins it is a game over for Yoruba. Worry about Yoruba Moslems putting all their eggs in one basket.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

DG Gombe State PDP Dumps Party For APC / Why Buhari Will Win With Landslide / BREAKING:Two INEC Presiding Officers Abscond With Election Results In Katsina-SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.