Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Detailed Photoshop Question And Answer Classes - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Detailed Photoshop Question And Answer Classes (1674 Views)

How To Draw A Detailed Smiley Face Using Adobe Illustrator / Finally Photoshop Question And Answer Blog Launched / 2d Reference Transformed Into Detailed 3d Big Dog Bike, Must See! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Detailed Photoshop Question And Answer Classes by ugo2u(m): 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2010
Ok here is another wacko original from me, from today I am offering photoshop classes for free for 2 weeks! no this is done through nairaland and here it how it goes

1. Send in your questions
2. I will reply with full detailed PDF with images of how its done and email it to you
3. If you motivate me enough I will reply with a video posted on you tube.

So all you aspiring photoshop users, here is your chance. ask anything ask everything!
Re: Detailed Photoshop Question And Answer Classes by lightheart(m): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2010
Nice one, I've got some difficulty wiv smoothenin up faces, Got photoshop 7 nd cs5, my email is dakuche@yahoo.com, wil rily appreciate.thanks
Re: Detailed Photoshop Question And Answer Classes by tripledub: 1:29am On Aug 29, 2010
Hi Ugo_2U,

I am indeed happy and grateful in your desire and strength to help with this tread. I must confess that i am an amateaur in creative designs and photoshop. except for a few little ideas in CorelDRAW.

Please, I will b more fulfilled if u can give me the opportunity to learn photoshop from you. I based in Benin City.

If u can spare just @ least One Hour of your time to teach me, i will bundle myself to Lagos to meet you so that i can start my lessons.

Also send me your fair fee, location and contact details through 08136722794 so that we can immediately get this thing kicking.

yours student to b.

(1) (Reply)

Santa In Naija / Portfolio Of A Creative Graphics Designer / See A Nairalander's Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.