Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Morning Fresh 3in1 Tv Commercial - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Morning Fresh 3in1 Tv Commercial (1673 Views)

Wakanow.com Tv Commercial / Goodluck Jonathan/sambo Animated Tv Commercial ( In Hd) / Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morning Fresh 3in1 Tv Commercial by sojioguns(m): 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2011
TV Commercial for Morning Fresh 3in1.
Agency: Bluseal
Producer: Biodun Williams
Director: Soji Ogunnaike
D.O.P: Lukman Abdulraham
3D Animations: PXC Digital

All cast and crew Proudly Nigerian!

http://vimeo.com/21602147
Re: Morning Fresh 3in1 Tv Commercial by ugo2u(m): 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2011
well done guys, well done
Re: Morning Fresh 3in1 Tv Commercial by zPixel(m): 10:26am On Mar 29, 2011
I like the quality smiley I just think the 3d could be better.
Re: Morning Fresh 3in1 Tv Commercial by yemo90(m): 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2011
well done Soji, this compares with the Mortein ad.
Re: Morning Fresh 3in1 Tv Commercial by xothermik(m): 7:05am On Apr 04, 2011
zPixel:

I like the quality smiley I just think the 3d could be better.
i agree. the video quality and non 3d effects are great. the germ characters themselves could be better. not necessarily visually but animation wise. the ones doing the back flip have a weird wobble in mid air(more visible with the one on the far right) seems to be a problem with the rig parent axis or position. it appears to be at the base or lower part of the characters body. such set up's are very bad for characters doing flips and spins.and is extremely difficult to get natural looking spins even for the very best! an easy solution is to just create a null or dummy object in the middle of the character where it can produce natural looking spins and parent the rig parent to that one. then you can do your spin animation from that. Also seems like a default curve interpolation on the hop's, movement and entire animation. the one doing the moonwalk could at least raise the returning leg a bit and not just slide both on the ground in a mop action style. i also don't know why you tried to remove the names on the other brands of antiseptic in post when it would have been far easier to just do it on set. a cheap printer would do just fine. this obviously created some problems when the shot wasn't locked as i see some noisy movement on the labels due to bad tracking. i like the attempt to pull focus out of the back plate to the 3d characters as they fly in. little stuff that help sell 3d in a live action scene. also good move on having a bit of motion blur on the characters as they hop around.  all in all its a good effort. keep it up.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Video Editing And Get Videography Solutions / Pls Can Some1 Help Me. I Need A Software For Designing Apart From Corel And Photoshop! / Dark Hunter (comic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.