Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React (1482 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / APC Presidential Primaries: Umar Ganduje Spotted On Queue To Cast His Vote / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by adepoj99(m): 9:44am On Jan 27, 2019
The personal assistant to the president on new media said he is voting for Buhari and asked others to join him but unfortunately others said they're voting Atiku..
He wrote
I am Bashir from Kano State, I have PVC and I will vote President @MBuhari on February 16th, 2019, because of unprecedented achievements of his administration in the last three and half years, I humbly request you to join me!

The replies are just too much..
He for know he for no tweet grin grin

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by adepoj99(m): 9:45am On Jan 27, 2019
For more..
Go to his twitter handle and read for yourself.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by Fuckuignos(f): 9:47am On Jan 27, 2019
PRAYER OF THE YEAR!

This prayer get as e be. Over 24hrs now and not ONE Amen from the guys supporting Atiku/Obi. Na so them like their children?

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 27, 2019
adepoj99:
The personal assistant to the president on new media said he is voting for Buhari and asked others to join him but unfortunately others said they're voting Atiku..
He wrote
I am Bashir from Kano State, I have PVC and I will vote President @MBuhari on February 16th, 2019, because of unprecedented achievements of his administration in the last three and half years, I humbly request you to join me!

The replies are just too much..
He for know he for no tweet grin grin

I just went through his twitter handle and his comments, 90% of the responses said they would vote for Buhari. Only a few igbos and others said Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by HtwoOw: 9:59am On Jan 27, 2019
Hypocrite, you cropped out the votes for Buhari
Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 27, 2019
Apologize to the igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by HtwoOw: 9:59am On Jan 27, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I just went through his twitter handle and his comments, 90% of the responses said they would vote for Buhari. Only a few igbos and others said Atiku.

Don't mind the ijiot

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by Mystick: 10:01am On Jan 27, 2019
Na wa for zombies o, who employed him and from where is he paying his bill? Will he leave his employer/pocket to vote for another person?
When they are deceiving zombies, they make it look as if they are fighting for them whereas it is their job and pocket they are fighting for.
It is foolishness for any unemployed, underemployed or disengaged person to allow a political appointee to determine for him where his vote should go.

One Zombie up there has even started calling his father Igbos because he said he is not voting for Buhari. He can't even recognize names that are from his household anymore.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by EzeNri(m): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I went through his twitter and I saw people who are tired of Buhari wickedness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 27, 2019
EzeNri:

I went through his twitter and I saw people who are tired of Buhari wickedness.

Well good thing his twitter handle is accessible to all.

I simply saw a few bitter souls. While 90% were overwhelmingly happy and in support of Mr President

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by Plus10(m): 10:15am On Jan 27, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I simply saw a few bitter souls. While 90% were overwhelmingly happy and in support of Mr President
How did you arrive at 90% of people voting Buhari?

6 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by Mystick: 10:20am On Jan 27, 2019
Tetehjewels:

His twitter account will have majority of his admirers and friends as followers, so it is nothing special or a sign of acceptability to see many concurring to him on that handle.

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by Jonadull: 10:21am On Jan 27, 2019
Mystick:

His twitter account will have majority of his admirers and friends as followers, so it is nothing special or a sign of acceptability to see many concurring to him on that handle.
Sharrap
Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 27, 2019
Mystick:

You are speaking in my favour and proving the OP to be a liar. Something I already said
Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 27, 2019
Tetehjewels:

90%? On an ever updating twitter handle? And could not screen grab any?

Try another Lie.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 27, 2019
Plus10:

How did you arrive at 90% of people voting Buhari?

On the spot assessment.

You can do same. His twitter handle is public
Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 27, 2019
Esseite:

90%? On an ever updating twitter handle? And could not screen grab any?

Try another Lie.

Buy some data if yours isn't enough for twitter and only limits you to nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 27, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Buy some data if yours isn't enough for twitter and only limits you to nairaland

Yet yours could not screen grab any?... grin

You shuttling different social platforms and making it look like overwhelming support for Buhari as against the already determined Nigerians in millions driven by finesse does not equate you having more than one vote.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 27, 2019
Esseite:

Yet yours could not screen grab any?... grin

So you admit your data is poor

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2019
Tetehjewels:

So you admit your data is poor

If the twitter profile in person was renowned, then might give it a try.

Its on you to prove otherwise on the thread and you cant even try.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by RTSC: 10:35am On Jan 27, 2019
But why Yoruba people for nairaland dense like this?

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 27, 2019
Esseite:

If the twitter profile in person was renowned, then might give it a try.

Its on you to prove otherwise on the thread and you cant even try.

Let me help you since you are too broke for twitter data

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 27, 2019
F

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 27, 2019
E

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 27, 2019
G

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 27, 2019
W

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 27, 2019
T

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:54am On Jan 27, 2019
smiley
Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by Jonadull: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2019
Tetehjewels:
T
God bless you for exposing the useless op

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by Jonadull: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2019
Op is a typical Igbo .
Propaganda is in his blood

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Pledge His Vote For Buhari, Nigerias React by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 27, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Let me help you since you are too broke for twitter data

So is this the 90%? grin

Broke people are usually the loudest... most are usually empty broke vessels.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra : SEE What Nnamdi Kanu Was Spotted Doing In UK After He Arrived (Photos) / Atiku Will Beat Buhari 60-40 In Katsina – Buba Galadima / Pre - Prepared INEC Election Result Favouring Pdp In Abia State Bursted [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.