Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Buratai: Ineffective Armoured Vehicles Setbacks In Counter Insurgency Operations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai: Ineffective Armoured Vehicles Setbacks In Counter Insurgency Operations (13826 Views)

Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks / Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia / FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai: Ineffective Armoured Vehicles Setbacks In Counter Insurgency Operations by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
post=75172071:
Hmm Nigeria.. so imported vehicles no work.. na the ones them make here go work ? Very funny Sha... It's a foreign person that would now be in charge.. because if na Nigerians dey in charge na vehicles when go fall apart for field una go receive e sure me
I smell inferiority complex here, but you said the purr truth no lie
Re: Buratai: Ineffective Armoured Vehicles Setbacks In Counter Insurgency Operations by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
Must You Always Find Excuses To Mask Your Failures And Lies.Retar.Ds
Re: Buratai: Ineffective Armoured Vehicles Setbacks In Counter Insurgency Operations by Kfed4ril(m): 8:49am On Jan 28, 2019
ClearFlair:
Well done PDP. You stole all the funds.

Bros don’t you have shame?
Just in the recent past your god and savior Buhari withdrew $1b, for the fight against terrorism, shouldn’t you be asking him instead of your normal blame game.
Re: Buratai: Ineffective Armoured Vehicles Setbacks In Counter Insurgency Operations by ClearFlair: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Bros don’t you have shame?
Just in the recent past your god and savior Buhari withdrew $1b, for the fight against terrorism, shouldn’t you be asking him instead of your normal blame game.

Jesus is the only savior I know sir.

So you haven’t been reading the news and you’re criticizing. Haven’t you seen the orders the FG has made. And don’t you know it takes years to fulfill such orders for military equipment? If the previous administration had made those orders the equipment will be here now but they looted the funds instead.
Re: Buratai: Ineffective Armoured Vehicles Setbacks In Counter Insurgency Operations by Kfed4ril(m): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
ClearFlair:

Jesus is the only savior I know sir.

So you haven’t been reading the news and you’re criticizing. Haven’t you seen the orders the FG has made. And don’t you know it takes years to fulfill such orders for military equipment? If the previous administration had made those orders the equipment will be here now but they looted the funds instead.

What orders? The only order I’m aware of is the order for the fighter jets ($331m or so), which is different from the $1b Buhari withdrew.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Sunset Workers' Employed By Abdulfatah Ahmed Not Sacked - Kwara Government / Zamfara Has Spent 970 Million On Ransom Payments / What Each Item On The Lagos State Logo Represents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.