Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) (25891 Views)

Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat / Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. / Snake Chases Ondo Lawmakers Out Of Assembly, Falls From Roof During Plenary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by movetoca: 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
This should start shooting these vagabonds.
Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by Captain6(m): 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
Noisy individuals, elections will still hold in Abia state,they can sit at home that day,if they wish. Anambra election held smoothly last year.
Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by InvertedHammer: 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
naijapips04:
I feel sad for my homeland.

The harm the albino conman has done to my people would take ages to repair.

Never knew my people could be this gullible.

I spit on you Nnamdi kanu.
/
LOL.

The opinion you have about Nnamdi Kalu is the same opinions the Jews have about Jesus as a saviour.

Go figure!

/

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
naijapips04:

we all know who the child is here.
this discussion is beyond you bro.
if that makes you happy

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by Amumaigwe: 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
texazzpete:
I thought the IPOB members keep saying the organization is ‘peace loving ‘?

Forcefully shut down markets and beat up traders that aren’t sympathetic to their cause. Disrupt events and church services. Yet they are ‘peaceful’.

Where did all these happen, Afonja?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by HimName: 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
Python will not be heading S. E way this time.

Manage your IPOB the best way you can.

Whoever emerges victorious is non of our concern.

If they say "No referendum, No election", so be it though, referendum won't be coming and you know what it implies - No election.

The vampires you protected from being tamed yesterday is here for you today.

S. E is not within Python's Rader untill after election so you all can annihilate yourselves to oblivion.

Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by cyprex: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
kennosklint:
Nice one.no peace for d wicked dirty afonjas

Do you reason with your Anuuuz?
What brought about afonja in this matter?
Who is wicked here?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by emere007(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
naijapips04:
I feel sad for my homeland.

The harm the albino conman has done to my people would take ages to repair.

Never knew my people could be this gullible.

I spit on you Nnamdi kanu.
which homeland? ooops...sorry... the skull mining republic you mean...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by gidgiddy: 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
Welcum:

If only you people knew the amount of harm you are doing to this our Biafra cause with this kind of behaviour, you'd stop. You know our people consider church sacred. So with this kind of behaviour, how will they vote in favour of Biafra in case the referendum starts now. Moreover, you guys should have been attacking the pythons and Buhari's/Atiku's campaign trails and venues. Attacking a church looks rather cowardly. My mind.

Did you watch the video? Did you see anyone being attacked or chased away? The guy who created this thread is just trying to mislead people. In the video, the church event was already over and politicians came to campaign. The Biafran supporters in the congregation started singing songs of praise for Nnamdi Kanu. How can singing songs in a church where the mass is already over be disrupting? Politicians cane to campaign and so did IPOB.

Stupidity is terrible

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by HimName: 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
Captain6:
Noisy individuals, elections will still hold in Abia state,they can sit at home that day,if they wish. Anambra election held smoothly last year.

Afonja!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by naijapips04: 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
emere007:

which homeland? ooops...sorry... the skull mining republic you mean...

No. otu nne i.
Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by naijapips04: 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
gidgiddy:

Did you watch the video? Did you see anyone being attacked or chased away? The guy who created this thread is just trying to mislead people. In the video, the church event was already over and politicians came to campaign. The Biafran supporters in the congregation started singing songs of praise for Nnamdi Kanu. How can singing songs in a church where the mass is already over be disrupting? Politicians cane to campaign and so did IPOB.

Stupidity is terrible

won't be the first time they are disrupting an ongoing mass.

and you think you bring trash like this into the sacred church of God. do you even know the implications of such? chanting praises to nnamdi kanu right in front of the crucifix and blessed sacrament. Calling him the second saviour. Ndi uchu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by promisedeco(m): 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
Corrinthians:
Afonja! angry
guy abeg upgrade. "Afonja" don try na.. coin a new name jhor
gringrin
by the way, I'm Igbo but not a stupid Igbo like gismiley

1 Like

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by nonsobaba: 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
naijapips04:

won't be the first time they are disrupting an ongoing mass.

and you think you bring trash like this into the sacred church of God. do you even know the implications of such? chanting praises to nnamdi kanu right in front of the crucifix and blessed sacrament. Calling him the second saviour. Ndi uchu.
So the PDP people who came to do political campaign inside church didn't bring trash too?
Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by dometome: 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
etrouble:
Good of you IPOB, progress by disrupting elections in all South-East states so that Buhari will have an easy coast to victory.
it is impossible for Buhari to loose
Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by Sagay212: 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
This is what they should be doing instead of chanting biafrau.d. Chase the useless politicians away until they do what is right.
Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by dometome: 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
Welcum:

If only you people knew the amount of harm you are doing to this our Biafra cause with this kind of behaviour, you'd stop. You know our people consider church sacred. So with this kind of behaviour, how will they vote in favour of Biafra in case the referendum starts now. Moreover, you guys should have been attacking the pythons and Buhari's/Atiku's campaign trails and venues. Attacking a church looks rather cowardly. My mind.
STFU
Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by dometome: 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
maik:
People don't respect God again. This is a sign of end time.
even Jesus threw some people out of the temple. After committing all manner of atrocities, they go the the house of God to campaign, a responsible action is to throw those bastards out.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by dometome: 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
Sagay212:
This is what they should be doing instead of chanting biafrau.d. Chase the useless politicians away until they do what is right.
Nizooria = thr greatest fraud known to mankind.
Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mk17:

The tyranny and injustice in the land gave birth to nnamdi kanu . I am not Igbo but I wish we have more kanu in Nigeria as the leaders have been getting away with too much . I don't support every of his decision but I admire his courage.
u like the courage of a cunny man dat endangered the lives of his followers but had to run for safety when his own life was threatened ?indeed some peeps are so gullible

1 Like

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by dometome: 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
promisedeco:

guy abeg upgrade. "Afonja" don try na.. coin a new name jhor
gringrin
by the way, I'm Igbo but not a stupid Igbo like gismiley
common get away you omo Afonja jati jati
Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by dareadewuyi: 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fools!, Kanu is somewhere ontop of a woman laughing the fools.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by senatordave1(m): 11:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
With this,buhari has won.on Feb 16,ipob will disrupt elections and discourage voters from coming out in the east.they will pursue obi.
Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by dareadewuyi: 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
Most disgruntled and frustrated people on earth I ever know, your eyes will soon open come 16 Feb, then we shall see your so called Muaasi messiah to come and lead you to Biaflaland!

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by DonCandido(f): 11:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
kennosklint:

Just continue like that until after 16th February, ok?
Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by DavIkenna(m): 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
Bar1941:
Another operation loading.....

This time around may be na TIGER DANCE.....Cowards, they should attack army barracks not churches, bunch of hooligans. Their commander that valued dog more than their lives is there in Israel enjoying life, they are here endangering their lives.

They should attack politicians till dey start doing the right things not army barracks.
Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by DavIkenna(m): 12:00am On Jan 28, 2019
BiafransExposed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFJQJ5s3qaw

It's wrong for politicians to campaign in places of worship.
Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by promisedeco(m): 12:37am On Jan 28, 2019
dometome:
common get away you omo Afonja jati jati
Isi gi ebe ahu dia.. Old Papa like you na your mate NK the control your reasoning like small pekin(small pikin don even de get sense pass you sef). The earlier you start using your brain the better for you. BIAFRA KEE YOU DIA!
Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by Judybash93(m): 1:27am On Jan 28, 2019
kennosklint:

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by Judybash93(m): 1:28am On Jan 28, 2019
dometome:
even Jesus threw some people out of the temple. After committing all manner of atrocities, they go the the house of God to campaign, a responsible action is to throw those bastards out.

Simple as ABC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North / Peter Obi Meets United Nations Team At The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace (Photos) / Buhari Fires Mohammed Haruna, NASENI Boss, After Extending His Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.