Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? (34811 Views)

Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out / Majid Michel Poses With Yvonne Nelson's Baby Bump / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by Amagite(m): 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede has reportedly packed out of her matrimonial home as crisis has hit her marriage with Kunle Fawole aka Abounce

The 2-year-old marriage is currently on crisis, according to multiple reports.

The actress first gave a hint, late last year, via a post on her page and sources say she has now packed out of the house she once shared with Abounce.

Both of them have also ditched their wedding rings.

According to a report, the issue stems from the paternity of their child who was welcomed towards the end of 2018.

Abounce is said to be doubtful of the paternity, hence his refusal to openly acknowledge the baby till now.

Another report says actress Bimbo Akintola may somehow be linked to the crisis, although the exact role she played is not known.

However, a comment she made some weeks ago and liked by Abounce, shows her calling him her property.

Recall that in 2017 after their wedding, Yvonne showed appreciation to Bimbo Akintola and others for supporting her traditional wedding and making her special day a superb one.

See the post here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/01/marriage-crisis-abounce-is-reportedly-doubting-paternity-of-his-child-with-yvonne-jegede.html

Bimbo Akintola whom many thought will automatically assume the godmother role hasn’t congratulated both mother and child on social media either.

L

1 Like

Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by alonzoiv(m): 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
Yvonne Jegede (with her dimples), I know; who in the world is Abounce?

All these yeyebrities and bringing their issues to the social media. Too bad. Marriage started and ended on SM.

Is Jegede synonymous with Animashaun, to even warrant doubting the paternity of their baby.

All these nonsense should stop pls. This is 2019.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by Olalan(m): 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
Aunty must have been a free giver.........shame on any lady whose child paternity is been questioned...........

20 Likes

Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by itspzpics(m): 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ghenghen

After Wetin We Gain Viral Music,Victor Ad Releases another hit Song Ft Davido – TIRE YOU >>> DOWNLOAD HERE

Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by emeijeh(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
alonzoiv:
Yvonne Jegede (with her dimples), I know; who in the world is Abounce?

Keep quiet, if you have nothing to say, dude

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
The marriage is just 2 years old? What sort of foolish men are being raised these days? God apart from plenty money, please give my husband plenty sense also.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by Abjay97(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
Check this thread and comment

10 Facts About Richest American Ever Who Paid Tithes
https://www.nairaland.com/4986127/10-facts-richest-man-ever#75171773
Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by martineverest(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
aren't they the ones disturbing us with lovey dovy pictures last year on social media?.....so shameless that their marriage didn't last up to a year

thank God for my ethnic group,our women dare not cheat on their husbands....if u doubt me,ask mercy Johnson why no longer act romantic roles in movies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by omooba969(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
Haba!grin

Marriage sef! cool

2 Likes

Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by Prodigytal: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hm

Get advert video for your business
Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by Prodigytal: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hm..
Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by pocohantas(f): 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
Bad marriage/relationship can turn person to philosopher sha. See as she just dey drop nuggets grin

59 Likes

Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
Afonja stop cheating

They won't hear

7 Likes

Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by Enemyofpeace: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hot pants don dey born her marriage
Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by Teewhy2: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
Two thread with different titles but the same content on FP.
Make GOD help them settle am.
My problem now is how I will transfer the money in my head to my bank account.

Are you planning to do a roof parapet?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/11

6 Likes

Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by Sweetcollins: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
God please give us wisdom to save our marriages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by martineverest(m): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
Afonja stop cheating

They won't hear
she's edo

6 Likes

Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by omooba969(m): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
The marriage is just 2 years old? What sort of foolish men are being raised these days? God apart from plenty money, please give my husband plenty sense also.

Blame the husband as usual. grin

6 Likes

Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
Suspecting Wizkid could be behind this issue

1 Like

Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by OKOATA(m): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
smileyMy Ex G.F slept with my best friend. Did I die? NOPE. I trusted two FOOLS but they let me down. Life is beautiful when you are single anyways, no stupid phone calls, no waiting on a text message from a spouse. Your mind is free and you are your own happiness, no girl makes your BP rise, the only thing that makes me sad or angry is when Chelsea looses. Relationship these days is BS, no matter how rich you are there's always a higher bidder. Naija girls aren't so loyal. Out of the hay stack I will find the niddle, I won't be discouraged, one day I will meet the bone of my bone. I will meet the one destined for me.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by Trapnews: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
undecided
Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by okomile(f): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
DNA test is readily available

Make dem waka jor

3 Likes

Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by SIRTee15: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
Its like these female celebrities get married mainly to have a wedding, ward off societal pressures and possibly have babies.....
Once these objectives are achieved, they bail out.....

7 Likes

Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
martineverest:
she's edo

The guy is Afonja

3 Likes

Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by Trapnews: 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
You are a Mo'ron, is it the husband that has been running to social media since? Nigerian ladies are just the same, very useless and senseless... imagine this one wants someone with plenty money and plenty sense but she has none of it. sense kee you there! undecided

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by Venice001: 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
Some men see...�

2 Likes

Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by jaxxy(m): 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
when U have issues in ur marriage u deal with it u just don’t walk out like it’s sm causal dating.
Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by omooba969(m): 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
OKOATA:
smileyMy Ex slept with my best friend. Did I die? I trusted two fools. Life is beautiful when you are single, no stupid phone calls, no waiting on a text message from a spouse. Your mind is free and you are your own happiness.

Flesh and blood have not revealed this to you but...grin

7 Likes

Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by xynerise: 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
Is anyone surprised?
Re: Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? by CheedyJ(m): 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
No pun intended but It's like u av bleached ur brain too abi if not how would u rush into such baseless conclusion..

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' / Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Gifty Slams Big Brother Naija Organizers / Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.