Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,960 members, 7,841,692 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen (26849 Views)

Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting / DSS DG Yusuf Bichi: Opposition Parties Summon Emergency Meeting / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by semyman: 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
Where were they when Onnoghen was cancelling scheduled meetings and avoiding court summons to defend himself?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
semyman:
Where were they when Onnoghen was cancelling meetings and avoiding court summons?

You are a paid Buharist.

When you probe Buratai, gandollar, Tinubu, etc. then probe Onnoghen.

You are a paid Buharist selling your generation's into Injustice. Please swerve.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by WNKQI: 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You must be having migraine right now.

Tanko is his deputy in the NJC and the rightful replacement per hierarchy.

The worst the NJC can do is what they should have done a long time ago and that is to suspend the corrupt Walter.

Nobody is reasoning like a kangaroo as you are doing now
The Executive suspended our constitution by suspending Onoghe illegally, then NJC called Emergency meeting to save the constitution from a dictatorship. so the best thing for them to do is to suspend Walter.? Buhari and his supporter!!! I command sense to fall on you, where ever Buhari have tied your sense of reasoning, i command him to release to you right now
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by WNKQI: 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
semyman:
Where were they when Onnoghen was cancelling scheduled meetings and avoiding court summons to defend himself?
You see, majority of so called Buhari supporters are not well informed of the subject matter, very sad
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by RealityShot: 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
CITIZENS OF NIGERIA!

you have been saying Buhari is NOT fighting corruption.

now he actually punished ONE corrupt person (CJN); WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?

PERSECUTING HIM, REALLY?

VOTE BUHARI for continuity

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by RealityShot: 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
CITIZENS OF NIGERIA!

you have been saying Buhari is NOT fighting corruption.

now he actually punished ONE corrupt person (CJN); WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?

PERSECUTING HIM, REALLY?

VOTE BUHARI for continuity

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
WNKQI:
The Executive suspended our constitution by suspending Onoghe illegally, then NJC called Emergency meeting to save the constitution from a dictatorship. so the best thing for them to do is to suspend Walter.? Buhari and his supporter!!! I command sense to fall on you, where ever Buhari have tied your sense of reasoning, i command him to release to you right now

The law is not a grasshopper you this small boy. Its integrity should never be brought to question.

In any event it is, its restoration is sacrosanct.

That is what the NJC is going to do. A self indicted CJN who confessed in writing to his offence is an integrity dent to the NJC.

Such wrinkle needs to be smoothed out. The CJN will go on suspension

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by johnabumere: 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
Millions of youth with no jobs,no emergency.useless leaders and foolish Nigerian youth that will argue for their sake.seems to me innoghen is a PDP man,strong one for that....let us all wait for Feb 16b to cast our votes,instead of these many useless stories,publish on social media everyday.if they want war buhari,atiku's children should be in the war front so we knw they mean war.Their children are all over Europe and the state enjoying life,kissing good lips,riding on fast cars.u youth in Nigeria, u want die for them.I sorry for u.mugu naa u b.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by hardbody: 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
TB27:

Sorry Sir, the president court of Appeal wld take charge.

Tanko is a party & a beneficiary, he can’t preside in all fairness!

So true and correct, this.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by briefness: 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
This is coming very late. this is what they should have done after the indefinite postponement. Very surprised that no one challenged the indefinite postponement.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by nwabobo: 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
seunmsg:

The council can only appoint someone to preside if the chairman is absent. Tanko will preside in as much as he’s present.

I don't even expect that they recognise Tanko as CJN.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by omogidi234(m): 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
Clerverly:

The Cable News, that Member is deceiving you. There is no way NJC will hold any meeting without a duly sworn in Acting CJN presiding.

What will happen in the meeting;

1. They will criticize the executive for not referring the matter to NJC.

2. They will suspend Walter Onnoghen officially pending the duration of his trial.

Church agbasaa!

The List is not complete.

Sack Mohammed for accepting to act without the recommendations of NJC, sack CCT chairman for giving an illegal Order
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by asfrank(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

All this rants will not stop the impostor's suspension tomorrow
you have probably forgotten that his suspension even if they do, will have to be approved by the president?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
nwabobo:

I don't even expect that they recognise Tanko as CJN.
No allow them to continue to fool themselves.Tanko will preside indeed.As far as the NJC is concerned Onnoggen remains the CJN.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
asfrank:

you have probably forgotten that his suspension even if they do, will have to be approved by the president?
Once he is suspended by the NJC his claim to the CJN seat will end automatically.He would no longer be a member of the NJC let alone their chairman
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
omogidi234:

The List is not complete.

Sack Mohammed for accepting to act without the recommendations of NJC, sack CCT chairman for giving an illegal Order

This one is sure banker!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by Jesusloveyou: 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Lol which CJN? Who made him CJN? Remember i told you by next week you will know who is in charge of the judiciary?
BTW he was not duly sworn in.The NJC has nothing to do with the process that produced that impostor.He would be suspended from the bench at the end of this meeting.
you and thief usoro don't know the role of njc.
njc does not investigate, but only to discipline erring judges and to recommend,
etc.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by Jesusloveyou: 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
NuclearBomber:

You are a paid Buharist.

When you probe Buratai, gandollar, Tinubu, etc. then probe Onnoghen.

You are a paid Buharist selling your generation's into Injustice. Please swerve.
did tinubu sell Justice to the highest bidder ?
how can cjn be a criminal like every other nigerian,
dont you know cjn suppose to behave like GOD.
I rest my case
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by deomelo: 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

All this rants will not stop the impostor's suspension tomorrow

Seriously, this issue is about Nigeria, not about Igbos and anti-Nigerian elements so I really don't get your warped excitement over a crooked and corrupt public official.

grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by Boyooosa(m): 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Shaybi you were not thinking before, una com sit tight now...

Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
deomelo:

Seriously, this issue is about Nigeria, not about Igbos and anti-Nigerian elements so I really don't get your warped excitement over a crooked and corrupt public official.

grin grin
It still will not stop his suspension tomorrow.Not even Ipob pigs can save Tanko now
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
you and thief usoro don't know the role of njc.
njc does not investigate, but only to discipline erring judges and to recommend,
etc.
That's exactly why they will discipline Tanko tomorrow
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by senatordave1(m): 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

That's exactly why they will discipline Tanko tomorrow
They will suspend onnoghen before tanko,even a blind man can see that
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
did tinubu sell Justice to the highest bidder ?
how can cjn be a criminal like every other nigerian,
dont you know cjn suppose to behave like GOD.
I rest my case

So Tinubu did not commit fraud by looting and buying up Lagos commonwealth. Selling justice for money and looting money are all fraudulent.

This guy, replying you sef, e get as e be. Please return to school. Don't quote me again, I am not your level at all.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by deomelo: 11:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

It still will not stop his suspension tomorrow.Not even Ipob pigs can save Tanko now

Nna ipob, me I just dey wait to donate bucket for you to help collect your tears tomorrow.

The crook himself said the CCT is exclusively the only place to prosecute code of conduct violators like him, I think he forgot making and rendering that statement.

The criminal justice act says you can not go shopping around for appeals, injunctions and jurisdiction rubbish in the middle of any trial

Layers, newspaper editorials, and well-meaning Nigerians are now raising their voices against this disgraced, greedy, crooked and corrupt judge to resign and getthafuckout..

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by deomelo: 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
NuclearBomber:

So Tinubu did not commit fraud by looting and buying up Lagos commonwealth Selling justice for money and looting money are all fraudulent.

This guy, replying you sef, e get as e be. Please return to school. Don't quote me again, I am not your level at all.

Tinubu is not a public official, he left public office decades ago and if you have proof of any looting, post it here and stop spewing ignorant nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
Too many Illiterates on nairaland. Spit
Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by seanfer(m): 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Lol which CJN? Who made him CJN? Remember i told you by next week you will know who is in charge of the judiciary?
BTW he was not duly sworn in.The NJC has nothing to do with the process that produced that impostor.He would be suspended from the bench at the end of this meeting.

You’re funny.... Even if the NJC suspend the acting CJN it won’t become official until the President approve the NJC recommendation... That’s the law...

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen by deomelo: 11:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
NuclearBomber:
Too many Illiterates on nairaland. Spit

That means you can not show us what Tinubu stole from you.

Looks like you are the illiterate

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi / 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator / Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.