Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,575 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) (51357 Views)

Wike Drives Into Opobo Kingdom, Makes History As First Governor To Do So / Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State, Residents Cheer (Photos) / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
Eyah for APC
Re: APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) by NoFace101: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
Saraki Givin'em Sleepless Nite Since 1600AD
Re: APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
APc is a terrorist party
Re: APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
Re: APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
DrGoodman:
On the 16th of FAILBUHARI, His Excellency Alhaji Atiku Olusegun Chimaobim Nosa Tamuno Inalegu Abubakar will be congratulated as the Incoming President of Nigeria by Donald Trump and other world leaders.

You weed has expired, u better change it cos Na February d thing to clear for ya eye ooo.

Re: APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) by AfroBlue(m): 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
pls don't hate on mr. senate president.

if u got it why not flaunt it? wink grin

Despite cash crunch, public outcry, Saraki takes delivery of new N330million exotic cars

February 27, 2016
Taiwo-Hassan Adebayo

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/investigationspecial-reports/199159-exclusive-despite-cash-crunch-public-outcry-saraki-takes-delivery-new-n330million-exotic-cars.html

wink
Re: APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
prince3009:
APC be like, "Saraki was photoshopped on that car...the car is in Offa turnioninown without saraki in it".

What do I know?
Let me say this again, pdp will not get 10% vote from offa, I know what am saying
Re: APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) by kikake: 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
APC diverting issues. Instead of calling its most pedestrian and ethnoreligious President Buhari to order.

Why would a whole President usurp the powers of a Court by counting a Judge's alleged offences before the TV?
Very pedestrian of a president.
Re: APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) by Numlock: 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
yrex01:
I'm in offa, 80% of those pipu follows him come from ilorin. They r just here to pull yeye stunt, but we no buy der tori. APC knows wat dey saying.

You're a liar Oga, so you know 80% of them no be from offa?

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) by olatade(m): 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
Thank God today is Sunday... No banks.
Re: APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) by khingTony(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
yrex01:
I'm in offa, 80% of those pipu follows him come from ilorin. They r just here to pull yeye stunt, but we no buy der tori. APC knows wat dey saying.
Sorry

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) by seunmsg(m): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
Offa is an APC stronghold irrespective of the robbery incident. Saraki only pulled the stunt to deceive people who don’t understand the politics of the state.

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) by muh4eva(m): 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
Even when you had the whole instruments, you have never won at offa... Most of those singing his praise don't even know anything about Kwara..... grin
Re: APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) by fatymore(f): 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
I sell durable bedsheet and duvet made from cotton.. Very affordable
Re: APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) by Newznow: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
yrex01:

You have been banned for saying Rubbish

Re: APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
yemaldo:

Let me say this again, pdp will not get 10% vote from offa, I know what am saying

Yeah you are right!

Because YOU ARE GOD! undecided
Re: APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) by Jason007: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
I just wonder why they have to react to everything. . undecided pot calling kettle black.
Re: APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) by harjibolar10(m): 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
yrex01:
The remaining 20% nko?

They came from Ojoku, abi?

Yeye dey smell
Re: APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) by AllenSpencer: 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
Where he ordered his boys to rob a bank and massacre any Offa indigene that stands on their way knowingly and unknowingly.

Saraki killed a good number of Offa people in that operation.

People wey suppose Bomb him convoy.

Saraki that they suppose pound with maize to produce poultry feeds
Re: APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) by yrex01(m): 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
Numlock:

You're a liar Oga, so you know 80% of them no be from offa?
look at d pic very well Oga. That's a route to otita Merin facing olofo palace. Very busy road, pipu r force to wait on busy road so that dey can take pic n deceive u guys online. Abeg stop quoting me.
Re: APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) by Tonysmith4sure(m): 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
DrGoodman:
On the 16th of FAILBUHARI, His Excellency Alhaji Atiku Olusegun Chimaobim Nosa Tamuno Inalegu Abubakar will be congratulated as the Incoming President of Nigeria by Donald Trump and other world leaders.
Chai......nkea agbala m ara. #wediehere
Re: APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) by yrex01(m): 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
harjibolar10:
The remaining 20% nko?

They came from Ojoku, abi?

Yeye dey smell
wen d money meant for proper education v been looted this is kind of pipu a nation will b producing. Oga u lack comprehensive reasoning. Fix that b4 quoting Nxt time.
Re: APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) by XTHRONE(m): 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
Buhari govt is not progressive, please let's vote him out.
Re: APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) by KunleyY19(m): 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
O To Gee!!!
We've served your Father ,Your Sister and You...
Kwara Must Be Freed!!!
Re: APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) by thesmallgod(m): 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
yrex01:
How do you know 80% of them are from Ilorin?
Re: APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) by michoim(m): 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
PDP and lies are like 5 & 6...
Re: APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) by tayewinner(m): 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
shameless politician

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) / Shehu Sani Dumps APC, Resigns From Party / Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.