Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle (39125 Views)

See Trending Photos Of Governor Sanwo-olu’s Campaign In Computer Village. / Lil Baby Regrets Featuring In Davido's Song "So Crazy" / Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by toyinjimoh(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
hunger de nollywood aswel I no blame them
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by JimD(m): 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
See Yinka Quadri behind gangan lol. Money can make man do stupid things...
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by ajayiopy: 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
celebgistz:
More
this is not the first time
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by happney65: 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
All of you blaming them would do the same..They are not doing it for free and they needed to put food on their tables..Don't be surprised if they won't even voting Sanwo olu weeere and be voting someone else..

What I sha know is that make Buhari comot for there next month..

Chikena
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by Enuose242(m): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
Lol
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
From league of Lagos artistes.

Good one.

Sanwo carry go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
JimD:
See Yinka Quadri behind gangan lol. Money can make man do stupid things...

If he was playing the drum in a movie and still being paid for it would you say it was a stupid thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by UrbanExotica(f): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
Why are you people pained
If you need your own alert come and collect it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by SarakiBukola: 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
PhukaPhuka:
cool...... UNA GO BAN ME TAYA FOR DIS MUGU FORUM grin grin grin

Hahahaha. Okoyiboz3, dakun wa wo eleyii ooo. Mioriru e ri.

Haba! Did you screw the wife of a MOD?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by Sholaco: 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
deboysben:
I appointed security chiefs based on merit~ Buhari tells Igbos in Enugu

Igbos - No wahala! We'll vote on merit February 16
Pls share so that we vote by merit
hahaha the truth remain that you have been voting on merit since the time of immemorial,2015 at least u voted Jonathan nd u r reaping the fruit today, so why lamenting. Lolz, whatsoever u sow again on February 16 will surely germinate to u to reap in 2023 cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by JimD(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tetehjewels:

If he was playing the drum in a movie and still being paid for it would you say it was a stupid thing?

Na u teach am how to beat gangan.
Are there not pros to hire.
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by Okoyiboz3: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
PhukaPhuka:
cool...... UNA GO BAN ME TAYA FOR DIS MUGU FORUM grin grin grin

Hahahaha

You collect Seun wife?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by Okoyiboz3: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
SarakiBukola:

Hahahaha. Okoyiboz3, dakun wa wo eleyii ooo. Mioriru e ri.

Haba! Did you screw the wife of a MOD?

Lol

He's welcome to the club

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
JimD:

Na u teach am how to beat gangan.
Are there not pros to hire.

And how do you know he cannot play one?

I asked you a question.

If he is to play a role in a movie requiring him playing the drum would you call him stupid?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by fredoooooo: 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
They are Nigerians just like you , they have only one vote just like you . Keep hating na ya wahala , den don choose who dey want , vote for your own candidate on election day .
As Omo Eko Pataki na Sai Baba Buhari and Sanwo eko , if you no like am KILL YOURSELF

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by SarakiBukola: 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

Lol

He's welcome to the club

You have gotten a permanent deactivation notice before?

Highest i got was 2037 and that time i really thrashed the shiit out of a MOD, onlookers were agreeing with me
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by ClearFlair: 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
abrojunior94:
#tyrantbuhari

Cry us a river
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by Okoyiboz3: 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
SarakiBukola:

You have gotten a permanent deactivation notice before?

Highest i got was 2037 and that time i really thrashed the shiit out of a MOD, onlookers were agreeing with me

Lol
You sef wan kill mod.

I have one of my early accounts which I deactivated. I got a 2099 ban.
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by banio: 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
E pain them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by CuddleBear(f): 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
UrbanExotica:
Why are you people pained If you need your own alert come and collect it
I need oh thanks

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by SarakiBukola: 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

Lol
You sef wan kill mod.

I have one of my early accounts which I deactivated. I got a 2099 ban.

Dakun kilo she ? shocked

Haba! You recorded a video slaughtering a piglet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by Abati60: 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Should they be singing for Obiano or Okorocha?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by eyinjuege: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
Anyone is allowed to show support for their candidate. Same way people are campaigning for Atiku and Buhari on here.
Even abroad, celebs campaign for their own candidates.
It is your right to support any candidate, but also exercise that right fully by voting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by Smartphelz: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
That's why I laugh when people expect these sorry excuses of celebrities to speak against societal ills when they've already eaten of forbidden fruit too
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
Buhari presidency has become more of Yoruba agenda than hausa agenda
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by Okoyiboz3: 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
SarakiBukola:

Dakun kilo she ? shocked

Haba! You recorded a video slaughtering a piglet?

It was during GEJ's time. I told the piglet that Ojukwu was just a caretaker and that the way Bianca was going, after FFK finishes his turn with Bianca, I'll enter set.

The guy went to all the sections and was tagging mods.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage / Ik Ogbonna Transformed Into A Woman In "Disguise" (Photos) / Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.